Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Queeny not happy about half breed miscreant named after her
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:03:38 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 18:03 UTC

They claimed that it was homage to the beloved queen, but we know it was
anything but.
Like always, it was calculated to give them advantage, to keep them
forever associated with the royalty which they claim to despise.

We all have one insufferable family member. The royals have Harry AND
Meghan - and when the gruesome twosome enraged the Queen by co-opting
and adopting her private nickname, they proved there is no low too low

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12966161/MAUREEN-CALLAHAN-Harry-Meghan-Queen-nickname-Lilibet.html