You will be married within a year, and divorced within two.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

SubjectAuthor
* Covid zealot flips, admits he liedJeSSe
+- Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he liedJeSSe
`* Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he liedThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he liedJeSSe
  `* Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he liedThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he liedJeSSe
    `* Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he liedThe Happy Hippy
     `- Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he liedJeSSe

1
Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<MbfpN.26763$SyNd.5242@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13852&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13852

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:54:21 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 18:54 UTC

Here is another guy who desperately needs to be tied up and made to tell
the entire truth.

````````````````

Now Anthony Fauci's former boss Francis Collins concedes Covid lab leak
was NOT a conspiracy - despite spearheading attacks against scientists
who touted theory

Francis Collins was instrumental in the publication of the natural
origins theory
Dr Collins said to have hidden NIH involvement in funding gain of
function work
READ MORE: Fauci flip flops during first 7-hour session of
grilling before House

Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<shfpN.187382$PuZ9.112128@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13853&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13853

Subject: Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 14:00:25 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 19:00 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Here is another guy who desperately needs to be tied up and made to tell
> the entire truth.
>
> ````````````````
>

> Now Anthony Fauci's former boss Francis Collins concedes Covid lab leak
> was NOT a conspiracy - despite spearheading attacks against scientists
> who touted theory
>
>     Francis Collins was instrumental in the publication of the natural
> origins theory
>     Dr Collins said to have hidden NIH involvement in funding gain of
> function work
>     READ MORE:  Fauci flip flops during first 7-hour session of
> grilling before House

Hit enter inadvertently and it posted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12965021/Now-Anthony-Faucis-former-boss-Francis-Collins-concedes-Covid-lab-leak-NOT-conspiracy-despite-spearheading-attacks-against-scientists-touted-theory.html

People are so apathetic, so tied up in their daily struggles to survive,
so worn down with partisan politics and racial/tranny madness that they
no longer care about the people who have replaced Hitler many times over
as the greatest mass murderers [and liars] in history - And, as usual,
it is only Republicans who are trying to shed a light on these poison
moles, and democrats who are covering for them, wanting to sweep it all
under the rug - For it was the bio engineered chinese infection which
swept them to power, they are covid loyalists.

Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<20240116022340.00000e85@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13861&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13861

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 02:23:40 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 02:23 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:54:21 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Dr Collins said to have hidden NIH involvement in funding gain
> of function work

Collins is your smoking gun that America was responsible for covid. But you will stubbornly refuse to see it for what it is.

> Francis Collins was instrumental in the publication of the natural
> origins theory

As has been known for a long time, the so-called natural origin theory was invented in America, an inside job, a cover-up by America to pretend they hadn't funded the development of covid, a cover-up to pretend America wasn't responsible for covid.

Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<GpmpN.45529$24ld.40863@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13865&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13865

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 22:07:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 03:07 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:54:21 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Dr Collins said to have hidden NIH involvement in funding gain
>> of function work
>
> Collins is your smoking gun that America was responsible for covid. But you will stubbornly refuse to see it for what it is.
>

>> Francis Collins was instrumental in the publication of the natural
>> origins theory
>
> As has been known for a long time, the so-called natural origin theory was invented in America, an inside job, a cover-up by America to pretend they hadn't funded the development of covid, a cover-up to pretend America wasn't responsible for covid.

I believe you took the natural origins bait early on, then switched
gears to the Trump spread it in china theory.

All your theories have 1 thing in common, absolving the chinks for
unleashing their bio engineered infection on the planet.
What has been known for a long time is far left wingnuts funded the
chinks, the exact degree of collusion in creating and spreading their
toxin has yet to be seen, and its not like they were the only cohorts of
the chinks, the UN/WHO for instance.

So you have your blinders on no big shock, thats just the way they want
it, so long as it takes heat off the chinks, who 100% have all the
answers and could easily throw people under the bus [or have them
killed, like their own scientists who knew too much] if forced to do so.

Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<20240116130610.00002b96@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13867&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13867

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:06:10 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:06 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 22:07:04 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> What has been known for a long time is far left wingnuts funded the
> chinks

You say "left wingnut" but that's because you are anti-left, anti-Democrat, anti-Biden.

These are "Americans".

It's not as if the NIH, Fauci, Collins, funded gain of function out of their own pockets. This was American government funding authorised and approved by the Trump administration. It was your tax payer money.

And it wasn't just "left wingnuts" but the Pentagon, DoD and other agencies, funding gain of function research at Fort Derrick and American universities. We have documented evidence of FBI arrests as viable viruses were smuggled into America as part of that research.

We also have the documented covid-like cases around Fort Derrick well before America introduced it to China at the Wuhan military games.

It wasn't "the left" Collins was trying to protect but "America". And it wasn't just Collins but the Pentagon, DoD and other agencies, all desperate to not have it revealed to be American Plague.

But, as I said, you will simply ignore the smoking gun you have in your hand because you aren't seeking the truth, you only want to attack the left, Democrats and Biden.

If Republicans had any sense they would stop digging, get with the cover-up rather than exposing it, proving it.

But, as I have said, if they want to prove beyond any doubt that covid was American Plague, then that's fine by me.

Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<NKApN.171181$Ama9.49635@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13874&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13874

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:25:19 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 19:25 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 22:07:04 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> What has been known for a long time is far left wingnuts funded the
>> chinks
>
> You say "left wingnut" but that's because you are anti-left, anti-Democrat, anti-Biden.
>
> These are "Americans".

Fausi and his cohorts are about as left wingnut as you can get, perhaps
surpassing even you - And they had the prime roll colluding with chinks,
not anyone else.
And if I am anti Xiden [I am actually anti-people pulling Xidens
strings], then whats that make you, calling him genocide joe and
warmonger just these past few days ?

As always, you gladly support their nation wrecking within USA borders
but suddenly have a problem when they export it. If they were supporting
hamas instead of the jews he would be your man on the century.

Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<20240116203915.00001a60@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13876&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13876

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:39:15 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:39 UTC

On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:25:19 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> And if I am anti Xiden [I am actually anti-people pulling Xidens
> strings]

So you are pro-Xiden now ?

You really are a joke.

Re: Covid zealot flips, admits he lied

<UjDpN.329819$83n7.43237@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13880&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13880

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:21:26 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 22:21 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:25:19 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> And if I am anti Xiden [I am actually anti-people pulling Xidens
>> strings]
>
> So you are pro-Xiden now ?

I like Xiden about as much as you like jews