From: jgaines_...@yahoo.co.uk (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: MSFT Email Problems - oAUTH
Date: 25 Sep 2021 09:40:56 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:40 UTC

I have no idea what oAUTH is but I am told by eM Client that MSFT have
broken their certificate in some way so email apps using oAUTH cannot
connect, User Name & PW is OK.

Does this sound feasible? I think I remember MSFT forgetting to renew one
of their certificates a few years back.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name.