From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel ethnically cleansing Armenian Christians
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 15:27:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 15:27 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68034722

<quotes>

Jerusalem: Armenian Christians fight controversial land deal

For two months, local Armenians and priests have all been staying in a large, improvised tent here, around-the-clock, to try to block the development going ahead. They eat here and work shifts as guards behind a makeshift barricade decorated with Armenian flags.

Together, they say, they have seen off attacks by contractors with bulldozers, armed settlers and masked thugs.

"Whoever wants to take away our rights and endanger our presence and our lives here, we will stand up against them and defend our rights till the end."

</quotes>