From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another war crime - Israel's blatant artefact theft
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:53:30 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:53 UTC

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240122-israel-army-displays-artefacts-stolen-from-gaza-in-the-knesset

<quotes>

The Israel Defence Forces has been caught displaying artefacts stolen from Gaza in the Israeli parliament, known as the Knesset.

The Director of the Israel Antiquities Authority, Eli Askozido, shared images on his official Instagram account, stating that Israeli soldiers contacted the authority to examine a warehouse in Gaza. In a post of the display at the Knesset, he wrote, "A small showcase was placed in the Knesset."

Moreover, he published a video, revealing Israeli soldiers raiding a warehouse filled with antiquities, which he celebrated in his caption that stated: "Good week, the deputy director of the Antiquities Authority was rushed to Gaza to check a warehouse full of antiques. Thank you to warrior Moshe Agami."

Pro-Palestinian activist Khaled Yousry slammed Askozido, pointing out: "The theft of antiquities is considered a war crime according to international law."

</quotes>

Israel is engaged in a deliberate strategy of war crime, murder, genocide and theft.

Re: Another war crime - Israel's blatant artefact theft

<uom3b5$pp1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14029&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14029

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:58:29 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN is nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:58 UTC

In article <20240122155330.00006b2e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/

LOL, little Hitlerite. Got any *real* source? Perhaps a pic of the
"stolen artefact", and its origin?

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>