Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many
schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children
to hate Jews?
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 21:13:12 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 02:13 UTC

Good question.
Same could be asked about the blacks here.
So do we now make our handouts contingent on them doing as we say,
having some oversight as to exactly how our donations are used, or do we
continue to pay for teaching their overbred sand sprogs to hate from
cradle to grave ?

[I} prefer a 3rd option, give no $$ at all to these tainted sand devils,
unless it is specifically in our national interests to do so]
"Humanitarian aid paves the road to hell", a wise man [me] once said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12993841/How-war-Israel-Hamas-end-schools-Gaza-run-agency-backed-millions-teach-children-hate-Jews.html

Re: How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews?

<sXHrN.5324$I2y9.3097@fx03.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14038&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14038

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 05:15:04 GMT
 by: TWP - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 05:15 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 21:13:12 -0500, JeSSe wrote:

> Good question.
> Same could be asked about the blacks here.
> So do we now make our handouts contingent on them doing as we say,
> having some oversight as to exactly how our donations are used, or do we
> continue to pay for teaching their overbred sand sprogs to hate from
> cradle to grave ?
>
> [I} prefer a 3rd option, give no $$ at all to these tainted sand devils,
> unless it is specifically in our national interests to do so]
> "Humanitarian aid paves the road to hell", a wise man [me] once said.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12993841/How-war-Israel-Hamas-
end-schools-Gaza-run-agency-backed-millions-teach-children-hate-Jews.html

Maybe one side has to lose so completely that whatever they end up with is
better than they thought they were going to get... aliens/illegal aliens
invade and there's a common enemy to become allies fighting or the
civilisations eventually mature. You don't see very many Viking raiding
parties these days.

I think we're living in a more primitive age than we think and pretty much
everyone has room for development. There are a few obviously advanced
countries but most parts of the world are still catching up and a few of
those have the numbers to slow down the leaders a fair bit.