From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: US set to execute by suffocation
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:32:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:32 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68053917

<quotes>

Kenneth Eugene Smith is set to become the first person in the US to be executed by nitrogen gas.

Alabama has authorised a plan to suffocate Smith by strapping an air-tight mask over his face and forcing him to inhale pure nitrogen, an inert gas that would starve his body of oxygen.

The state maintains that nitrogen gas execution will cause unconsciousness quickly but it has not presented any plausible evidence.

The UN's High Commissioner for Human Rights last week said the never-before-used method could amount to torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, and called for a halt.

Dr Joel Zivot, an associate professor in anaesthesiology at Emory University's School of Medicine, accused the Alabama authorities of a "terrible" track record of "cruel" executions.

</quotes>

Re: US set to execute by suffocation

<uoojab$2sq$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14046&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14046

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: US set to execute by suffocation
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:43:23 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:43 UTC

In article <20240123143225.00001f7b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>