Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 22:53:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Today in Hinduphobia: The South Asianist Silence over the Bengali
Hindu Genocide of 1971
From: anywhere...@yahoo.co.uk (RH156RH)
 by: RH156RH - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 05:53 UTC

On Monday, 26 April 2021 at 23:40:03 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 4/26/2021 6:28 AM, RH156RH wrote:

> >> A "brave white man" is an OXYMORON.
> >>
> >> Not a single white man will come forward to fight IF ASKED to fight an
> >> opponent with "exactly the same or EQUAL WEAPONS" cuz whites are COWARDS
> >> who FEAR DEATH like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.
> >>

> >> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
> >
> > " Very good, doctor. I will make sure the Chines soldiers treatment continues at full strength. until further notice .." RH
> >

> A "brave white man" is an OXYMORON.
>
> Not a single white man will come forward to fight IF ASKED to fight an
> opponent with "exactly the same or EQUAL WEAPONS" cuz whites are COWARDS
> who FEAR DEATH like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.
>

> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Today in Hinduphobia: The South Asianist Silence over the Bengali Hindu Genocide of 1971

<6f2fb712-c769-482a-b44b-98ecca787713n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14055&group=uk.sport.cricket#14055

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:02:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hindu Genocide of 1971
From: anywhere...@yahoo.co.uk (RH156RH)
 by: RH156RH - Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:02 UTC