From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Ukraine screws up
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:52:38 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:52 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68089698

<quotes>

Early on, the Ukrainska Pravda news website quoted an armed forces source saying it was "their job", and that the plane had been carrying Russian S300 missiles. A success, in other words.

That was later corrected, to say the source had not been corroborated.

Then this evening, we finally got two official statements.

They came from the General Staff and from Ukrainian Military Intelligence, and together amount to acknowledgement that Ukraine may have shot the plane down - though neither said so directly.

The General Staff statement amounted to a justification for firing on such a plane - without saying openly what it did.

We don't know how much more officials here in Kyiv may already know and not be saying.

</quotes>

Seems this is another MH17 mement, cheers then panic, though the west won't be too bothered as the designated good guys brought it down, and probably with a western missile. We don't have a lot to say about murdering innocent people when Israel does it, so killing their own and a few Russians will just elicit 'ho-hum'.

Re: Ukraine screws up

<lvysN.168392$yEgf.11734@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14106&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14106

Subject: Re: Ukraine screws up
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:19:25 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:19 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68089698
>
> <quotes>
>
> Early on, the Ukrainska Pravda news website quoted an armed forces source saying it was "their job", and that the plane had been carrying Russian S300 missiles. A success, in other words.
>
> That was later corrected, to say the source had not been corroborated.
>
> Then this evening, we finally got two official statements.
>
> They came from the General Staff and from Ukrainian Military Intelligence, and together amount to acknowledgement that Ukraine may have shot the plane down - though neither said so directly.
>
> The General Staff statement amounted to a justification for firing on such a plane - without saying openly what it did.
>
> We don't know how much more officials here in Kyiv may already know and not be saying.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Seems this is another MH17 mement, cheers then panic, though the west won't be too bothered as the designated good guys brought it down, and probably with a western missile. We don't have a lot to say about murdering innocent people when Israel does it, so killing their own and a few Russians will just elicit 'ho-hum'.

Tough to tell what kind of traction that a dedicated Putin Whore like
you is trying to get out of this.
As if this was the 1st "own goal" in recorded history.
Its not. USA itself killed 1,000's of US prisoners sinking Jap ships
that, unbeknownst to them, were loaded with them.

You are obviously celebrating that Ukraine fucked up.
You are obviously salivating and rejoicing that 100's of Ukrainians are
dead thanks to a wartime error.
I don't see how this is going to help your man love Putrid, it only
shows what a cynical, blood thirsty, petty propagandist you are, always
were, and always will be - And shows that Russian aircraft can be blown
out of the sky with the greatest of ease pretty much any time, anywhere.

Hopefully the next one will be loaded with drunk Russian amputees, we'll
see how excited you will be about that.