From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Mr. "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" lies some more
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 11:11:34 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Anita 'Annie' Shein is SPAMMING nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 11:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling/lies flushed]

1) The State of Gaza started the war, with a totally unprovoked invasion
and mass, sadistic murder of Israeli civilians. Being a little Hitlerite
who dreams about murdering Jews[*], it's no wonder that "Happy Hippy"
(LOL) has no problem with that; so, he tries to blame everyone but those
who started it all, and who hide behind the Gaza civilians[**], with the
declared intent of causing them maximal harm.

2) Plenty of food is entering Gaza, much of it is robbed by Hamas.
It's all over the news.

3) For more than a 100 days, Hamas refused to even provide medicine
to the civilians held hostage in Gaza, some of whom are in their 80's.

[*] From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

[**] https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Hamas' most common uses of human shields include:

* Firing rockets, artillery, and mortars from or in proximity to heavily
populated civilian areas, often from or near facilities which should be
protected according to the Geneva Convention (e.g. schools, hospitals,
or mosques).

* Locating military or security-related infrastructures such as HQs, bases,
armouries, access routes, lathes or defensive positions within or in proximity
to civilian areas.

* Protecting terrorists' houses and military facilities, or rescuing terrorists
who were besieged or warned by the IDF.

* Combating the IDF from or in proximity to residential and commercial areas,
including using civilians for intelligence gathering missions.

By engaging in these acts, Hamas employs a win-win scenario: if indeed the IDF
uses kinetic power, and the number of civilian causalities surges, Hamas can
use that as a weapon in the lawfare it conducts. It would be able to accuse
the IDF (and Israel) of committing war crimes, which in turn could result in
the imposition of a wide array of sanctions. On the other hand, if the IDF limits
its use of military power in Gaza to avoid collateral damage, Hamas will be less
vulnerable to Israeli attacks, and thereby able to protect its assets while
continuing to fight.