Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Shameless Wingnut begs for handouts
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 11:53:00 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 16:53 UTC

2 words that ALWAYS go hand in hand.

Far left fanatical wingnut gash who is a millionaire and drives a $200K
luxury vehicle with a $40k paint job goes begging on gofundme for a
measly $10K to pay for her sons team baseball adventure.
She then crows that she has bought the teams uniforms, but there is only
so much she can do, won't you please help !

I note, there is no word about the childs father, apparently the sperm
donor has had enough of this insufferable bitch as well.

````````````````````

Alyssa Milano is spotted driving her $200k electric Porsche Taycan with
son Milo to pet store - days after asking for $10k donation for his
baseball team trip

Multimillionaire Charmed star was seen driving her fully-loaded and
customized 2023 electric Porsche Taycan 4S just days after she was
slammed on the Internet for sharing a GoFundMe for son's baseball trip
DailyMail.com learned the British Racing Green paint job is custom
and costs $14k - more than the donation she asked for son Milo's trip;
Milano defended herself, saying she bought 'uniforms for the entire team'
Alyssa, 51, and her 12-year-old son spent their Saturday afternoon
cuddling up with rescue puppies at a PetSmart in Los Angeles - and it
looks like they even took a couple home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13016063/Alyssa-Milano-200k-electric-Porsche-10K-donation-request-son-baseball.html

Re: Shameless Wingnut begs for handouts

<20240129171106.00006238@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14190&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14190

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Shameless Wingnut begs for handouts
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 17:11:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 17:11 UTC

On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 11:53:00 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> 2 words that ALWAYS go hand in hand.

Zelensky and begging ?