From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Spoilers for the next weeks about Helen and Lee
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 18:23:39 +0000
 by: Vicky - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 18:23 UTC

The divorced couple, I know where the mother, Swedish, died and father
has a new partner, with whom he was living in Peterborough; the
Swedish grandparents want to take 2 children back but they don't want
to go and the father's partner doesn't want his children to move in
with them and her children. The father is now staying in the London
home, with his children and left his partner, who went back to
Nigeria.

The children are therefore in the home they'd been living in with
mother and at the same school. He chose them over his newer partner. I
wonder what Lee will do. The spoilers mention Lee and Helen so I
suppose they will have to come to some decision about what they want
to do.

Re: Spoilers for the next weeks about Helen and Lee

<gfKdnZOEYvVU6Hj-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14194&group=uk.media.radio.archers#14194

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 22:38:00 +0000
Subject: Re: Spoilers for the next weeks about Helen and Lee
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: krw...@whitnet.uk (krw)
 by: krw - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 22:38 UTC

On 9.2.23 18:23, Vicky wrote:
> The divorced couple, I know where the mother, Swedish, died and father
> has a new partner, with whom he was living in Peterborough; the
> Swedish grandparents want to take 2 children back but they don't want
> to go and the father's partner doesn't want his children to move in
> with them and her children. The father is now staying in the London
> home, with his children and left his partner, who went back to
> Nigeria.
>
> The children are therefore in the home they'd been living in with
> mother and at the same school. He chose them over his newer partner. I
> wonder what Lee will do. The spoilers mention Lee and Helen so I
> suppose they will have to come to some decision about what they want
> to do.

My guess is that the children will head off with the mother and we will
never head of them ever again. They have both been remarkably quiet so
far so if there was any intention of them being around we might have
heard from them. Indeed Mungo was pretty quiet.