Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Wow - Dead black soldiers killed by Iran proxy are "military folk"
who died "fighting for Biden" according to Bolsheviks
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 22:32:41 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 03:32 UTC

"Our heartfelt condolences go out to the families who lost, uh, three,
three brave, uh, three brave, uh, three brave, three folks who are
military folks, who are brave, who are always fighting, who are fighting
on behalf of, uh, this administration"

The insane identity politics and search for clever new terms meant to
endear themselves to their 3rd world voting base while keeping the
separate from everyone else never ends with these evil people, even in
death they use them for base, divisive propaganda.

She just couldn't bring herself to call them soldiers so she stumbled,
hemmed, hawed, stuttered and finally blurted out "military folk", a term
which has never been used in any official capacity, or likely otherwise,
in history before today.
So they are not soldiers or servicemen, but military folk - I am
guessing that "Army Peeps" just might be next.

To be accurate, they were US soldiers in service of the US armed forces,
and by extension, the US population ,, And they were not "fighting" for
anyone, least of all the senile pedophile. Last I heard they were killed
while sleeping.

Karine Jean-Pierre is slammed for claiming three US soldiers killed in
an Iran-backed drone strike in Jordan had died 'fighting on behalf of
the administration' - not America

The drone attack Saturday impacted a base in Jordan and killed
three soldiers
Jean-Pierre said the troops died fighting for 'the administration'
not America
Many were publicly outraged, including Congresswoman Lauren Boebert

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13021211/Karine-Jean-Pierre-slammed-claiming-three-soldiers-killed-Iran-backed-drone-strike-Jordan-died-fighting-behalf-administration-not-America.html