From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another brexit bonanza
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 12:00:57 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 12:00 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68135059

<quotes>

This time, the government are really going to do it. There is no going back. They are going to push the button on a new type of trade border coming into Britain from the continent.

The most high-profile changes for food and plant product imports from the European Union start to be phased in on Wednesday

The government acknowledges that the extra red tape and checks will increase food prices

That means a notable impact on food inflation

Freight organisations have told MPs about their concerns for significant issues in the autumn, when the EU is also expected to change its border arrangements for individuals. Kent County Council is preparing a reasonable worst-case scenario of 14-hour waits when EU Entry and Exit checks and visa waiver requirements start.

</quotes>

We were told brexit would reduce the cost of food. That was just another brextremist lie.

Re: Another brexit bonanza

<upb6hl$r2n$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14220&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#14220

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Another brexit bonanza
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 16:01:57 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 16:01 UTC

In article <20240130120057.00007ffa@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> We were told brexit would reduce the cost of food. That was just another brextremist lie.

No it wasn't. You're just lying again.