Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we diet.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

SubjectAuthor
* where to get grease in a syringe?Nomen Nescio
+* where to get grease in a syringe?Grumpy Tech
> [...]
|   |       ||   +- where to get grease in a syringe?Xeno
|   |       ||   +- where to get grease in a syringe?alvey
|   |       ||   `- where to get grease in a syringe?Clocky
|   |       |`- where to get grease in a syringe?jonz@ nothere.com
|   |       `* where to get grease in a syringe?Yosemite Sam
|   |        `* where to get grease in a syringe?jonz@ nothere.com
|   |         `* where to get grease in a syringe?Noddy
|   |          +- where to get grease in a syringe?Xeno
|   |          `- where to get grease in a syringe?Clocky
|   +- where to get grease in a syringe?Daryl
|   `* where to get grease in a syringe?Clocky
|    `* where to get grease in a syringe?lindsay
|     `* where to get grease in a syringe?Noddy
|      +- where to get grease in a syringe?Xeno
|      +- where to get grease in a syringe?alvey
|      `- where to get grease in a syringe?Clocky
+- where to get grease in a syringe?Clocky
`- where to get grease in a syringe?John_H

Pages:123
Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14214&group=aus.cars#14214

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: where to get grease in a syringe?
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 22:03:27 +1000
 by: Noddy - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:03 UTC

On 3/05/2022 7:46 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 3/05/2022 5:21 pm, Xeno wrote:

>> All you are doing is showing you have *zero* experience servicing cars
>> Darren. Dri-lube has been marketed for *decades*, way longer than
>> you've been bullshitting about having involvement in the motor trade,
>> for the exact purpose of lubing door striker plates and latches. As I
>> stated, I was using it from *1968 onwards* and *still-use-it-today*.
>> FWIW, it is *not* a *grease that holds dust* nor does it leave an
>> *oily film*. The whole idea of it being *dry* is so that it doesn't
>> pick up dirt, etc. and soil clothing. That's why it is *perfect* for
>> door striker plates on *cars*. Made for the task! Bottom line, it's
>> the same shit as the spray can PTFE variants without the volatile
>> propellants.
>

> Really? The "same shit" ? Just another lie. Your wax dildo:
> "*Ingredients* Paraffin wax Paraffinic oil (Petroleum Jelly)
>
> CRC: crc-dry-glide-with-ptfe: Ingredient
> DIMETHYL ETHER
> ETHANOL
> METHYL ETHYL KETONE (2-BUTANONE)
> TOLUENE
> 4-HYDROXY-4-METHYL-2-PENTANONE
> ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
>
> But it's now, "the same shit"..... Fair bit of difference between
> parrafin wax, and teflon, Tomas. Back to Skool you go, loser.
>
> Your big loud mouth has fucked up again, hasn't it, shit fer brains?
>

>> FYI (because you don't read so good)
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha look above, glasshopper. :-)

ROTFL :)

Every time he opens his trap all he manages to show is how utterly
clueless he is. Still, you can't expect much from a relevance deprived
moron who last worked in the automotive field when drum brakes were common.

Not that he understands much about how brakes work though. Hey Kryppy?
Tell us again how you reckon you can accurately simulate the feel of non
power brakes by disconnecting the vacuum supply hose from the booster of
a power brake system?

Run the theory by your "licensed" mate Jerky Birko and see if he agrees
with you :)

>> https://www.goss.com.au/assets/Uploads/Dri-Lube-product-information.pdf
>>
>> The important bits from the link above;
>>
>>     *Dri-Lube - What is it?*
>>     Dri-Lube is a non-hazardous, water-resistant, paraffin-based
>>     solid lubricant in a convenient stick form
>
> So it's a fucking candle. Without a wick. Woot.
>>
>>     *Ingredients*
>>     Paraffin wax
>>     Paraffinic oil (Petroleum Jelly) So it won’t soil clothing
>>
>>     *What does Dri-Lube do?*
>>     Dri-Lube coats the surface it is applied to and acts as a:
>>     Lubricant to reduce friction between surfaces
>>     Rust and corrosion inhibitor on metallic surfaces
>>
>>     *What can Dri-Lube be used for?*
>>     As a lubricant to reduce friction between surfaces
>>     As a rust and corrosion inhibitor on metallic surfaces
>>
>>     *Automotive*
>>     Lubricate door, bonnet and boot locks and hinges
>>     Lubricate seat runners
>>     Stop squeaking V-belts
>>
>>     *Household*
>>     Lubricate door and window locks and hinges
>>     Lubricate sticky wooden drawers
>>     Lubricate zip fasteners
>>
>>     *Handyman/Tradesman*
>>     Lubricate and protect saw blades and other cutting implements
>>     Lubricate tools, e.g. socket ratchets
>>     Assist driving nails and screws into hardwood
>>     Lubricate plain bearing wheels and castors on mobile equipment
>>
>>     *What materials can Dri-Lube be used on?*
>>     Metals
>>     Wood
>>     Ceramics
>>     Oil-resistant elastomers (‘rubber’)
>>     Most thermoplastics (oil-resistant types)
>
> Did this come from a 1960's ad somewhere? Nothing there a simple spray
> with some ptfe couldnt fix with ease in a heartbeat.....

1960's is the limit of his practical experience. Everything since then
has come from Google.

>> You're a sad little man Darren but your enablers are even more sad!
>
> Sniping from behind a Supremely Gutless Killfile there, Tomas. "You read
> everything I post".. :-D

Lol :)

> What's *sad* ,decrepit spineless cunt you are, old man, is you went to
> all the trouble of copying someone else's text, shoved it here, and for
> what? I didn't say dri lube wouldn't work. I merely offered another
> *option*.  Repco's CRC dri glide with ptfe. "Way better than lithium
> grease" was what I offered. Because "grease" is renown for collecting
> everything that comes in contact with it.  It's grease. Thats what it
> does. PTFE spray doesn't. Simple.

Yep. It works fine.

Personally I prefer silicone spray when lubricating door latches as it
gets into the inner workings of the latch mechanism and keeps it happy,
as well as being suitable for use on the check strap, hinge pins and
bailey channel rubbers. It's non greasy so isn't a magnet for grit as
you mention, and it won't harm metals, plastics or painted surfaces.

> Just because YOU use *wax* dri-lube for all sorts of things (shudder),
> doesnt mean PTFE spray doesn't do the job even better than a fucking
> wickless wax candle. Not too sure how dri-lube can lube hinges on my
> ally tray for example, or lubricate a padlock, or a trailer hitch ....
> Unless a cretin like you would dissasemble everything. I'd just spray it
> with some PTFE spray. Job done. Easy. An aerosol spray can get to where
> your candle wont, shit fer brains. Saving time, money,trouble and effort.

ROTFL :)

Does he *really* use a dry lube stick? Fuck me they went out with button
up flies :)

> Now that I have your attention as usual, how's the deleted posts search
> coming along, shit fer brains?.
> Still believe Kangaroos are not protected?
> Golf is a winter sport?
> Wedge type woodsplitters throw the wood at the operator?
> DNA?
> Radar Phones?
> Leeuwin current?
>
> You're too easy/stupid, Tomas. You'd be lost without the internet and
> your enablers, to help you in your silly old ramblings.

He's a fucking moron and this is all he has. This and his garage full of
tupperware containers where he walks around and imagines he's the head
of some mythical automotive conglomerate.

Relevance deprivation eats away at the cunt of a thing like a cancer....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4r6cr$drg$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14215&group=aus.cars#14215

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 22:15:20 +1000
 by: Noddy - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:15 UTC

On 3/05/2022 7:56 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 3/05/2022 6:57 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> It's a dry spray lube, so it doesnt collect dust grit etc and make
>>> the problem worse.  ( I use the Wurth spray, because work pays for
>>> it, but ANY PTFE spray would be better than a solid grease thats
>>> holds dust grit and whatever... IMHO.
>>>

>> The automotive trade doesn't agree with you.
>
> I dont agree with Tomas.

ROTFL :)

In what imaginary universe does an irrelevant little mudflap fitter from
Shitter's Ditch think he speaks for the "automotive world"? :)

For fuck's sake these delusional FLC morons get worse by the day :)

>> Dry-lube has been used in the automotive trade for decades and decades
>> exactly because it resists "dust grit and whatever".

It does no such thing at all, you clueless munt :)

Go into your pissy little accessory fitting garage tomorrow and gab a
stick. Peel some of the paper off and then drop it on the ground and see
how much mank sticks to it.

Take a photo and post it here :)

> It's wax. It is what it is. Teflon spray is better than a wax stick that
> cannot get into all sorts of places a spray can can. It's better than a
> "grease", which Is what I said.

And you are 100% spot on.

I could take you to any number of workshops and service departments
tomorrow and there wouldn't be a dry lube stick to be found in *any* of
them, and that's principally because the shit is "old hat" and of zero
use to anything automotive these days.

Might be okay for rubbing on the side of a sticky bedroom dresser
drawer, but for car use? Maybe back in the day when Clasener last worked
on them which was around the time colour TV came to Australia :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdclvfFaa8tU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14216&group=aus.cars#14216

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 22:37:01 +1000
 by: Xeno - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:37 UTC

On 3/5/2022 10:03 pm, Noddy wrote:

> ROTFL :)
>
> Every time he opens his trap all he manages to show is how utterly
> clueless he is. Still, you can't expect much from a relevance deprived
> moron who last worked in the automotive field when drum brakes were common.

Disc brakes were Standard on the Holden HD Premier Darren. Since I
started working on cars in 1968 and the HD Holden was released in 1966,
disc brakes have been on cars all through my entire career in the trade.
I was *trained* on disc brakes throughout my apprenticeship and that's
something you can *never utter* because you never did any apprenticeship
ever.

You harp on *relevance deprivation* so much you make it patently obvious
that all you are doing is *PROJECTING*.

<snipped shit>

> 1960's is the limit of his practical experience. Everything since then
> has come from Google.

Says the jerk who owns a *basic truck from the 60s*.

>>> You're a sad little man Darren but your enablers are even more sad!

<snipped shit>

> Yep. It works fine.
>
> Personally I prefer silicone spray when lubricating door latches as it
> gets into the inner workings of the latch mechanism and keeps it happy,
> as well as being suitable for use on the check strap, hinge pins and
> bailey channel rubbers. It's non greasy so isn't a magnet for grit as
> you mention, and it won't harm metals, plastics or painted surfaces.

So much for your claimed painting skills. Did you know Darren that once
you spray anything with silicone spray, it becomes a real devil to paint
it ever again because it's a real devil to get off painted surfaces.
Bottom line, it collects dust and paint won’t stick to it. You really
are an idiot, eh?

<snipped shit>

> ROTFL :)
>
> Does he *really* use a dry lube stick? Fuck me they went out with button
> up flies :)

Available everywhere automotive products are sold. It's a *dry
lubricant* and has no need for propellants and a stick of it lasts a
very long time. Designed for automotive latches and striker plates.

<snipped shit>

> He's a fucking moron and this is all he has. This and his garage full of
> tupperware containers where he walks around and imagines he's the head
> of some mythical automotive conglomerate.

No Darren, imagining stuff is *your game*. You are the one with
delusions of grandeur, pretending you are dual qualified and a former
owner of an automotive business and service manager. Your imagination is
running riot Darren. Belay, that, your *delusions* are running riot!

> Relevance deprivation eats away at the cunt of a thing like a cancer....

It eats away at you, that's for sure Darren! Why else would you
*pretend* to be part of the auto industry when, at best, all you ever
have been is a *boil on the arse of the motor trade*, a boil that really
needed lancing - and that's been done now that you've been exposed as a
liar and fraud.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdcnaeFahgaU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14219&group=aus.cars#14219

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 22:59:55 +1000
 by: Xeno - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:59 UTC

On 3/5/2022 10:15 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> The automotive trade doesn't agree with you.
>>
>> I dont agree with Tomas.
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> In what imaginary universe does an irrelevant little mudflap fitter from
> Shitter's Ditch think he speaks for the "automotive world"? :)

What makes an irrelevant little trades assistant think he can spout
wisdom from the world of automotive?

> For fuck's sake these delusional FLC morons get worse by the day :)
>
>>> Dry-lube has been used in the automotive trade for decades and
>>> decades exactly because it resists "dust grit and whatever".
>
> It does no such thing at all, you clueless munt :)

It does because it *isn't sticky*.

> Go into your pissy little accessory fitting garage tomorrow and gab a
> stick. Peel some of the paper off and then drop it on the ground and see
> how much mank sticks to it.
>
> Take a photo and post it here :)
>
>> It's wax. It is what it is. Teflon spray is better than a wax stick
>> that cannot get into all sorts of places a spray can can. It's better
>> than a "grease", which Is what I said.
>
> And you are 100% spot on.
>
> I could take you to any number of workshops and service departments
> tomorrow and there wouldn't be a dry lube stick to be found in *any* of
> them, and that's principally because the shit is "old hat" and of zero
> use to anything automotive these days.

Please explain why it is still available and sold *everywhere*.
Whack this search string into your search engine and see for yourself!

"dri lube" with or without the quotes.

> Might be okay for rubbing on the side of a sticky bedroom dresser
> drawer, but for car use? Maybe back in the day when Clasener last worked
> on them which was around the time colour TV came to Australia :)

Ah Darren, jealousy's a curse, eh?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14220&group=aus.cars#14220

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 05:34:07 +1000
 by: alvey - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:34 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 22:03:27 +1000, Noddy wrote:

snip Looney Bros

> He's a fucking moron and this is all he has. This and his garage full of
> tupperware containers where he walks around and imagines he's the head
> of some mythical automotive conglomerate.

Says the buffoon who claimed that he was head of a mythical suburban
garage. You have to laugh.

> Relevance deprivation eats away at the cunt of a thing like a cancer....

Twit. If it was cancer-like then it would have killed you off decades ago.

alvey
"Every time he opens his trap all he manages to show is how utterly
clueless he is". Fraudster, 03May22

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<1icu63m6d610z.s5lw9cojasnw$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14221&group=aus.cars#14221

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 05:39:50 +1000
 by: alvey - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:39 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 19:52:12 +1000, lindsay wrote:

> Above from
> https://crcindustries.com.au/products/crc-dry-glide-with-ptfe-150g-3040.html
> (sorry, forgot the link. I'm not a plagairist like Tomas...

Dunno about that, but you're definitely much more of a craven loony like
Fraudster.

hth

alvey

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<gfm0kktdlxa2$.qf3xlk7oquf$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14222&group=aus.cars#14222

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 05:47:49 +1000
 by: alvey - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:47 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 22:15:20 +1000, Noddy wrote:

>>> The automotive trade doesn't agree with you.
>>
>> I dont agree with Tomas.
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> In what imaginary universe does an irrelevant little mudflap fitter from
> Shitter's Ditch think he speaks for the "automotive world"? :)

lol!
Shitter's Ditch is located directly below Bumhole.
You can join the rest of the rather large dots yourselves...

alvey
"Every time he opens his trap all he manages to show is how utterly
clueless he is". Fraudster, with an instant classic, just yesterday.

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4s5hv$kf5$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14224&group=aus.cars#14224

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 05:07:11 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 3 May 2022 21:07 UTC

On 3/05/2022 8:15 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> The automotive trade doesn't agree with you.
>>
>> I dont agree with Tomas.
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> In what imaginary universe does an irrelevant little mudflap fitter from
> Shitter's Ditch think he speaks for the "automotive world"? :)

I'm not speaking for anyone in your imaginary universe, I'm speaking
from experience in the real world - working as a real mechanic in a real
trade setting.

It's not a place you are qualified or capable of inhabiting.

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14233&group=aus.cars#14233

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 17:30:18 +1000
 by: Xeno - Wed, 4 May 2022 07:30 UTC

On 4/5/2022 5:34 am, alvey wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 22:03:27 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>
> snip Looney Bros
>

>> He's a fucking moron and this is all he has. This and his garage full of
>> tupperware containers where he walks around and imagines he's the head
>> of some mythical automotive conglomerate.
>
> Says the buffoon who claimed that he was head of a mythical suburban
> garage. You have to laugh.

He's the master of *projection*.

>> Relevance deprivation eats away at the cunt of a thing like a cancer....
>
> Twit. If it was cancer-like then it would have killed you off decades ago.

For sure! Darren is the *poster child* here for *relevance deprivation*.
He proved it beyond any doubt when he created a complete *fictitious*
career in automotive

> alvey
> "Every time he opens his trap all he manages to show is how utterly
> clueless he is". Fraudster, 03May22

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14236&group=aus.cars#14236

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nop...@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:18:57 +1000
 by: lindsay - Wed, 4 May 2022 08:18 UTC

On 4/05/2022 5:30 pm, Xeno wrote:

> He proved it beyond any doubt when he created a complete *fictitious*
> career in automotive

Hi Hrypsis! Found the deleted posts yet?

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14244&group=aus.cars#14244

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 20:25:56 +1000
 by: Noddy - Wed, 4 May 2022 10:25 UTC

On 4/05/2022 6:18 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 4/05/2022 5:30 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>
>> He proved it beyond any doubt when he created a complete *fictitious*
>> career in automotive
>
> Hi Hrypsis! Found the deleted posts yet?

Hope you're not holding your breath. In all the time he's been here
making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
fucking thing :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdf64bForngU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14247&group=aus.cars#14247

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 21:24:57 +1000
 by: Xeno - Wed, 4 May 2022 11:24 UTC

On 4/5/2022 8:25 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 4/05/2022 5:30 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>>
>>> He proved it beyond any doubt when he created a complete *fictitious*
>>> career in automotive

> Hope you're not holding your breath. In all the time he's been here
> making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
> fucking thing :)

Proven beyond any shadow of doubt Darren. Even the *government* has no
record of the claims you have made - and you can easily check those
yourself. Head off to Nth Melbourne and pay a visit to PROV. Of course
you won't find anything in the records there - but you know that since
they don't exist and never did. You even continue to prove it by running
away from stumping up any proof and proffering illogical reasons for
doing so.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<1egnnzdefwj86$.19zmqdr48sv9e$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14250&group=aus.cars#14250

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 06:41:53 +1000
References: <3b7873381e4a478afe724da07dcbeefd@dizum.com> <jd4p0qFp14vU1@mid.individual.net> <849df123-4b60-4065-bd7f-ff127fb3bfa7n@googlegroups.com> <cteu6h1lj9jbulj19p95cvcuprpg8ipg1u@4ax.com> <gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me> <jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad> <t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net> <jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad> <t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Wed, 4 May 2022 20:41 UTC

On Wed, 4 May 2022 20:25:56 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> In all the time he's been here
> making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
> fucking thing :)

Strike me lucky! He's done it again!
That one's going straight into the Fool Room too!

alvey
"Every time he opens his trap all he manages to show is how utterly
clueless he is". Fraudster, 03May22

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14252&group=aus.cars#14252

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 07:18:22 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 4 May 2022 23:18 UTC

On 4/05/2022 6:25 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 4/05/2022 6:18 pm, lindsay wrote:
>> On 4/05/2022 5:30 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>>
>>> He proved it beyond any doubt when he created a complete *fictitious*
>>> career in automotive
>>
>> Hi Hrypsis! Found the deleted posts yet?
>
> Hope you're not holding your breath. In all the time he's been here
> making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
> fucking thing :)

Well master projector, actually yes he has. You on the other hand, nothing!

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14254&group=aus.cars#14254

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:37:34 +1000
References: <3b7873381e4a478afe724da07dcbeefd@dizum.com> <jd4p0qFp14vU1@mid.individual.net> <849df123-4b60-4065-bd7f-ff127fb3bfa7n@googlegroups.com> <cteu6h1lj9jbulj19p95cvcuprpg8ipg1u@4ax.com> <gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me> <jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad> <t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net> <jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad> <t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Thu, 5 May 2022 00:37 UTC

On Thu, 5 May 2022 07:18:22 +0800, Clocky wrote:

> On 4/05/2022 6:25 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> Hi Hrypsis! Found the deleted posts yet?
>>
>> Hope you're not holding your breath. In all the time he's been here
>> making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
>> fucking thing :)
>>

> Well master projector, actually yes he has. You on the other hand, nothing!

That's untrue.

Don't you recall when he hurled himself headlong into a trap by producing a
pix to prove his claim of having hundreds of cable ties? What a laugh that
was! He's a well balanced buffoon is the Fraudster. He has neither
foresight nor hindsight...

alvey

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14258&group=aus.cars#14258

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 08:58:24 +0800
<gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me>
<jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad>
<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: Clocky - Thu, 5 May 2022 00:58 UTC

On 5/05/2022 8:37 am, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 5 May 2022 07:18:22 +0800, Clocky wrote:

>>> Hope you're not holding your breath. In all the time he's been here
>>> making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
>>> fucking thing :)
>>>

>> Well master projector, actually yes he has. You on the other hand, nothing!
>
> That's untrue.
>
> Don't you recall when he hurled himself headlong into a trap by producing a
> pix to prove his claim of having hundreds of cable ties? What a laugh that
> was! He's a well balanced buffoon is the Fraudster. He has neither
> foresight nor hindsight...

Ah but you forget! His claim was that he used *multi-coloured* cable
ties and his "proof" was a photo of thousands of ALDI cable ties he
picked up possibly that morning - but none of which were "multi-coloured".

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdgp9oF3nipU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14259&group=aus.cars#14259

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: 5 May 2022 01:58:17 GMT
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net>
<SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me>
<t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net>
<t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Thu, 5 May 2022 01:58 UTC

Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:
> On 5/05/2022 8:37 am, alvey wrote:

>>> Well master projector, actually yes he has. You on the other hand, nothing!
>>
>> That's untrue.
>>
>> Don't you recall when he hurled himself headlong into a trap by producing a
>> pix to prove his claim of having hundreds of cable ties? What a laugh that
>> was! He's a well balanced buffoon is the Fraudster. He has neither
>> foresight nor hindsight...
>>

> Ah but you forget! His claim was that he used *multi-coloured* cable
> ties and his "proof" was a photo of thousands of ALDI cable ties he
> picked up possibly that morning - but none of which were "multi-coloured".

Yeah, that was the funniest thing ever. His *proof* proved him a liar. How
sad - for him!
You would think the idiot would learn from his many mistakes - but, no, not
possible since narcissists can’t see that they are cocking up, blind to it.

--
Xeno

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdgrj9F43d6U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14261&group=aus.cars#14261

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 12:37:27 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 5 May 2022 02:37 UTC

On 4/05/2022 8:25 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 4/05/2022 6:18 pm, lindsay wrote:
>> On 4/05/2022 5:30 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>>
>>> He proved it beyond any doubt when he created a complete
>>> *fictitious* career in automotive
>>
>> Hi Hrypsis! Found the deleted posts yet?
>
> Hope you're not holding your breath. In all the time he's been here
> making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
> fucking thing :)

unlike you, Xeno always justifies what he says with rationality and evidence

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdgspkF4aenU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14265&group=aus.cars#14265

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 12:57:54 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 5 May 2022 02:57 UTC

On 5/05/2022 6:41 am, alvey wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2022 20:25:56 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>
>> In all the time he's been here
>> making all his many claims, he has never actually proved a single
>> fucking thing :)
> Strike me lucky! He's done it again!
> That one's going straight into the Fool Room too!

there is something seriously wrong with him mentally

> alvey
> "Every time he opens his trap all he manages to show is how utterly
> clueless he is". Fraudster, 03May22

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

Q:When is noddy not lying?
A:Anytime his lips aren't moving!

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdgt8vF4aenU5@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14268&group=aus.cars#14268

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 13:06:06 +1000
<gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me>
<jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad>
<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net> <t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 5 May 2022 03:06 UTC

On 5/05/2022 10:58 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 5/05/2022 8:37 am, alvey wrote:

>>> Well master projector, actually yes he has. You on the other hand,
>>> nothing!
>>
>> That's untrue.
>>
>> Don't you recall when he hurled himself headlong into a trap by
>> producing a
>> pix to prove his claim of having hundreds of cable ties? What a laugh
>> that
>> was! He's a well balanced buffoon is the Fraudster. He has neither
>> foresight nor hindsight...
>>

> Ah but you forget! His claim was that he used *multi-coloured* cable
> ties and his "proof" was a photo of thousands of ALDI cable ties he
> picked up possibly that morning - but none of which were
> "multi-coloured".

that was so funny

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

Q:When is noddy not lying?
A:Anytime his lips aren't moving!

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdgtdsF4aenU6@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14269&group=aus.cars#14269

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 13:08:43 +1000
<gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me>
<jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad>
<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net> <t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>
<jdgp9oF3nipU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 5 May 2022 03:08 UTC

On 5/05/2022 11:58 am, Xeno wrote:
> Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:

>>> That's untrue.
>>>
>>> Don't you recall when he hurled himself headlong into a trap by producing a
>>> pix to prove his claim of having hundreds of cable ties? What a laugh that
>>> was! He's a well balanced buffoon is the Fraudster. He has neither
>>> foresight nor hindsight...
>>>
>> Ah but you forget! His claim was that he used *multi-coloured* cable
>> ties and his "proof" was a photo of thousands of ALDI cable ties he
>> picked up possibly that morning - but none of which were "multi-coloured".
>>

> Yeah, that was the funniest thing ever. His *proof* proved him a liar.

and that wasn't the only time. i recall you showing on occasion that
websites he gave to support his claims actually proved him wrong!

> How
> sad - for him!
> You would think the idiot would learn from his many mistakes - but, no, not
> possible since narcissists can’t see that they are cocking up, blind to it.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

Q:When is noddy not lying?
A:Anytime his lips aren't moving!

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdgvq2F4qigU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14272&group=aus.cars#14272

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 13:49:22 +1000
<gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me>
<jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad>
<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net> <t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>
<jdgp9oF3nipU1@mid.individual.net> <jdgtdsF4aenU6@mid.individual.net>
 by: Xeno - Thu, 5 May 2022 03:49 UTC

On 5/5/2022 1:08 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 5/05/2022 11:58 am, Xeno wrote:
>> Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:

>>> Ah but you forget! His claim was that he used *multi-coloured* cable
>>> ties and his "proof" was a photo of thousands of ALDI cable ties he
>>> picked up possibly that morning - but none of which were
>>> "multi-coloured".
>>>

>> Yeah, that was the funniest thing ever. His *proof* proved him a liar.
>

> and that wasn't the only time. i recall you showing on occasion that
> websites he gave to support his claims actually proved him wrong!

Yeah, that one was where he claimed CV joints straightened the steering.
One of his websites even *stated* what was centering the CV on the Heli
rotor - the rubber straps. The other was a clear case of him not having
a clue what was written. He's not overly literate is our Darren! LOL

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4viq0$udk$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14275&group=aus.cars#14275

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 12:11:46 +0800
<gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me>
<jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad>
<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net> <t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>
<jdgp9oF3nipU1@mid.individual.net> <jdgtdsF4aenU6@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Thu, 5 May 2022 04:11 UTC

On 5/05/2022 11:08 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 5/05/2022 11:58 am, Xeno wrote:
>> Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:

>>> Ah but you forget! His claim was that he used *multi-coloured* cable
>>> ties and his "proof" was a photo of thousands of ALDI cable ties he
>>> picked up possibly that morning - but none of which were
>>> "multi-coloured".
>>>

>> Yeah, that was the funniest thing ever. His *proof* proved him a liar.
>

> and that wasn't the only time. i recall you showing on occasion that
> websites he gave to support his claims actually proved him wrong!

I was doing that well before Xeno showed up ;-)

>>   How
>> sad - for him!
>> You would think the idiot would learn from his many mistakes - but,
>> no, not
>> possible since narcissists can’t see that they are cocking up, blind
>> to it.

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<jdh1gqF53pkU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14277&group=aus.cars#14277

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 14:18:32 +1000
<gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me>
<jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad>
<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net> <t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>
<jdgp9oF3nipU1@mid.individual.net> <jdgtdsF4aenU6@mid.individual.net>
<t4viq0$udk$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 5 May 2022 04:18 UTC

On 5/05/2022 2:11 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 5/05/2022 11:08 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> Yeah, that was the funniest thing ever. His *proof* proved him a liar.
>>

>> and that wasn't the only time. i recall you showing on occasion that
>> websites he gave to support his claims actually proved him wrong!
>>

> I was doing that well before Xeno showed up ;-)

no doubt

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

Q:When is noddy not lying?
A:Anytime his lips aren't moving!

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: where to get grease in a syringe?

<t4vjfa$33u$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14278&group=aus.cars#14278

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 12:23:02 +0800
<gxNbK.671396$mF2.153277@fx11.iad> <t4ofqs$3fo$1@dont-email.me>
<jdc3g0F6rolU1@mid.individual.net> <YR6cK.697976$LN2.324021@fx13.iad>
<t4r5mi$88d$1@dont-email.me> <95k11iyno02y.ddzvn7eftmg8$.dlg@40tude.net>
<jdeoccFma39U1@mid.individual.net> <SFqcK.187440$Kdf.168690@fx96.iad>
<t4tkbn$bf3$1@dont-email.me> <t4v1js$2e5$1@dont-email.me>
<1h6vxem0tk6ln.u3ujvwu1qnb.dlg@40tude.net> <t4v7fe$oi8$2@dont-email.me>
<jdgp9oF3nipU1@mid.individual.net> <jdgtdsF4aenU6@mid.individual.net>
<jdgvq2F4qigU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Thu, 5 May 2022 04:23 UTC

On 5/05/2022 11:49 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 5/5/2022 1:08 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> Yeah, that was the funniest thing ever. His *proof* proved him a liar.
>>

>> and that wasn't the only time. i recall you showing on occasion that
>> websites he gave to support his claims actually proved him wrong!
>>
> Yeah, that one was where he claimed CV joints straightened the steering.
> One of his websites even *stated* what was centering the CV on the Heli
> rotor - the rubber straps. The other was a clear case of him not having
> a clue what was written. He's not overly literate is our Darren!  LOL

When I posted the link from Mazda explaining the operation of the i-Stop
system proving exactly what I had been saying... and then him posting
the same link later in support of *his* nonsense when that same
information had already clearly proved him wrong. He just couldn't
comprehend a simple image and accompanying text.

It's no wonder he can't diagnose a misfire by the fuel trim data and
thinks part-swapping and sending people on their way in hope is the
recommended diagnostic procedure. And the way he rockapes things to
destruction through ignorance and stupidity (record player stylus
anyone?). Jesus wept what a fucking clown that "man" is...