From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Sid update
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:28:54 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:28 UTC

This is Libby and Andy [1] with some less than welcome news.

There is an outbreak of Covid in Athlone House, and Dai / David has
tested positive. He’s not feeling too chipper, in his own words –
though he sent a very cheery message of thanks for the tea-time hamper
dropped off by Pete Cramer, who was planning to visit this afternoon.

Visits will not be possible for a week or so – but he has asked me to
say that written messages will be very welcome, and please don’t be put
off if he doesn’t respond with alacrity.

Sorry to be the bearer of such crumby tidings.

Libby

Internuncio notes:

[1] Libby Asher and her husband Andy Hamilton [2]
[2] Yes, that one - they were at uni together I think and AH has been
visiting regularly and making him laugh, esp. at Hellerat's card

Re: Sid update

<p0rvuhtvpab1sfrultfr505gqo0cfv398r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14284&group=uk.media.radio.archers#14284

From: nickodel...@yahoo.ca (Nick Odell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Sid update
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:13:02 +0000
 by: Nick Odell - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:13 UTC

On Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:28:54 +0000, BrritSki
<rtilburyTAKEAWAY@gmail.com> wrote:

>This is Libby and Andy [1] with some less than welcome news.
>
>There is an outbreak of Covid in Athlone House, and Dai / David has
>tested positive. He’s not feeling too chipper, in his own words –
>though he sent a very cheery message of thanks for the tea-time hamper
>dropped off by Pete Cramer, who was planning to visit this afternoon.
>
>Visits will not be possible for a week or so – but he has asked me to
>say that written messages will be very welcome, and please don’t be put
>off if he doesn’t respond with alacrity.
>
>Sorry to be the bearer of such crumby tidings.
>
>Libby
>
>Internuncio notes:
>
>[1] Libby Asher and her husband Andy Hamilton [2]
>[2] Yes, that one - they were at uni together I think and AH has been
>visiting regularly and making him laugh, esp. at Hellerat's card

I'll be nuggered if it isn't one boodily thing after another and just
because other places seem to be in an even worse state is no
consolation. Listen? Is that the sound of Athlonian arses getting
themselves into gear? I certainly hope so.

Nick

Re: Sid update

<tsot1q$3o2kh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14288&group=uk.media.radio.archers#14288

From: chris.mc...@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:54:02 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:gqmcoixjmh3qzn8xCaIvS5bufcw=
 by: Chris - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:54 UTC

BrritSki <rtilburyTAKEAWAY@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is Libby and Andy [1] with some less than welcome news.
>
> There is an outbreak of Covid in Athlone House, and Dai / David has
> tested positive. He’s not feeling too chipper, in his own words –
> though he sent a very cheery message of thanks for the tea-time hamper
> dropped off by Pete Cramer, who was planning to visit this afternoon.
>
> Visits will not be possible for a week or so – but he has asked me to
> say that written messages will be very welcome, and please don’t be put
> off if he doesn’t respond with alacrity.
>
> Sorry to be the bearer of such crumby tidings.
>
> Libby
>
> Internuncio notes:
>
> [1] Libby Asher and her husband Andy Hamilton [2]
> [2] Yes, that one - they were at uni together I think and AH has been
> visiting regularly and making him laugh, esp. at Hellerat's card

*nugger*

Oh, what a KF

Mrs McT

Re: Sid update

<tsot52$3o33j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14289&group=uk.media.radio.archers#14289

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:55:46 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:GuOFo98c3qHU8kPIqWDqnwWH4AY=
 by: Mike McMillan - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:55 UTC

BrritSki <rtilburyTAKEAWAY@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is Libby and Andy [1] with some less than welcome news.
>
> There is an outbreak of Covid in Athlone House, and Dai / David has
> tested positive. He’s not feeling too chipper, in his own words –
> though he sent a very cheery message of thanks for the tea-time hamper
> dropped off by Pete Cramer, who was planning to visit this afternoon.
>
> Visits will not be possible for a week or so – but he has asked me to
> say that written messages will be very welcome, and please don’t be put
> off if he doesn’t respond with alacrity.
>
> Sorry to be the bearer of such crumby tidings.
>
> Libby
>
> Internuncio notes:
>
> [1] Libby Asher and her husband Andy Hamilton [2]
> [2] Yes, that one - they were at uni together I think and AH has been
> visiting regularly and making him laugh, esp. at Hellerat's card

Couldn’t wish for a better ‘Devil’ to cheer Sid up!

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan