19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be consistent with Usenet standards.

aus+uk / uk.transport.london / Re: Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracks

SubjectAuthor
* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksCharles Ellson
`* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
 +* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRobin
 |+- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRoland Perry
 |+* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
 ||+- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
 ||+* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRobin
 |||`* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
 ||| `- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksCharles Ellson
 ||+- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRoland Perry
 ||`* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksJames Heaton
 || +* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRoland Perry
 || |+* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
 || |`* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksGraeme Wall
 || | +* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRoland Perry
 || | `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRecliner
 || |  `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
 || |   `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMarland
 || |    `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
 || |     `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMark Goodge
 || |      `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksCharles Ellson
 || |       +* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRecliner
 || |       |`* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksCharles Ellson
 || |       | `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRecliner
 || |       |  `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksCharles Ellson
 || |       |   `- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRecliner
 || |       `- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
 || +- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
 || `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksRobin
 ||  `- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksJames Heaton
 |+- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksColinR
 |`* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksAnna Noyd-Dryver
 | `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksmartin.coffee
 |  `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksSam Wilson
 |   `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksColinR
 |    +* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
 |    |+- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksColinR
 |    |`* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksSam Wilson
 |    | `- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
 |    `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
 |     `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
 |      +- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksSam Wilson
 |      +- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksSam Wilson
 |      `- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
 `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
  `* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksGraeme Wall
   +* Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksNY
   |`- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB
   `- Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracksMB

Pages:123
Re: Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracks

<tk03er$1ei45$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14653&group=uk.transport.london#14653

From: recliner...@gmail.com (Recliner)
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Subject: Re: Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracks
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 09:59:55 -0000 (UTC)
<ou95mhh11sv4b2e77029jlp326mt31mg9n@4ax.com>
<s5c6mht6svpvmgcqufj2l2ujq6l0tpvmc0@4ax.com>
<tjvbrg$1cq76$5@dont-email.me>
<efo6mh9qfumi1n29rqhtrasq8hfj9gd7b2@4ax.com>
sha1:wMlYm291IMPXNa+ItUWfp4mBW2g=
 by: Recliner - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 09:59 UTC

Charles Ellson <charlesellson@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2022 03:17:04 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
> <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Charles Ellson <charlesellson@btinternet.com> wrote:

>>> A lot of stuff goes quiet until a trial commences or just seems to
>>> disappear if there is nothing special to report later (e.g. a
>>> spectacular crash producing no significant injury or serious charges).
>>>

>> Surely manslaughter is a significant charge?
>>
> Yes in the Park Royal case but I was addressing the more general stuff
> where the eventual court case doesn't provide any interesting
> reporting. Nothing seems to have been reported about the PR driver
> since he was reported as being in critical condition and in a
> medically-induced coma just under two months ago. It seems likely that
> one way or another he is still unfit to be charged.

As I said, the BBC reported that he was discharged from hospital last
month, and charged with manslaughter this week, and then released on bail.

Re: Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracks

<5rk8mhhnrs39mhh0ikb5nitsm3mknv0946@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14654&group=uk.transport.london#14654

From: charlese...@btinternet.com (Charles Ellson)
Newsgroups: uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 00:08:11 +0000
References: <ted0g1$9mpc$1@dont-email.me> <tfcg5j$1ql$1@gioia.aioe.org> <Thax+IvhYeGjFAW2@perry.uk> <tfg4ip$14619$1@dont-email.me> <tjscpc$siid$5@dont-email.me> <tjteuv$14in6$1@dont-email.me> <jseuqsFpkdfU1@mid.individual.net> <tjtjrg$15nbi$1@dont-email.me> <ou95mhh11sv4b2e77029jlp326mt31mg9n@4ax.com> <s5c6mht6svpvmgcqufj2l2ujq6l0tpvmc0@4ax.com> <tjvbrg$1cq76$5@dont-email.me> <efo6mh9qfumi1n29rqhtrasq8hfj9gd7b2@4ax.com> <tk03er$1ei45$5@dont-email.me>
 by: Charles Ellson - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 00:08 UTC

On Thu, 3 Nov 2022 09:59:55 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
<recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>Charles Ellson <charlesellson@btinternet.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Nov 2022 03:17:04 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
>> <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Surely manslaughter is a significant charge?
>>>
>> Yes in the Park Royal case but I was addressing the more general stuff
>> where the eventual court case doesn't provide any interesting
>> reporting. Nothing seems to have been reported about the PR driver
>> since he was reported as being in critical condition and in a
>> medically-induced coma just under two months ago. It seems likely that
>> one way or another he is still unfit to be charged.
>>

>As I said, the BBC reported that he was discharged from hospital last
>month, and charged with manslaughter this week, and then released on bail.

Have you got a link? I have poked Google with various details and
found nothing fresher than the above.

Re: Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracks

<tk1nd3$1is8l$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14655&group=uk.transport.london#14655

From: recliner...@gmail.com (Recliner)
Newsgroups: uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 00:46:27 -0000 (UTC)
<tjvbrg$1cq76$5@dont-email.me>
<efo6mh9qfumi1n29rqhtrasq8hfj9gd7b2@4ax.com>
<tk03er$1ei45$5@dont-email.me>
<5rk8mhhnrs39mhh0ikb5nitsm3mknv0946@4ax.com>
sha1:j1xKlaKhLh5ERl67dJn4ZNWbNGM=
 by: Recliner - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 00:46 UTC

Charles Ellson <charlesellson@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2022 09:59:55 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
> <recliner.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Charles Ellson <charlesellson@btinternet.com> wrote:

>>> Yes in the Park Royal case but I was addressing the more general stuff
>>> where the eventual court case doesn't provide any interesting
>>> reporting. Nothing seems to have been reported about the PR driver
>>> since he was reported as being in critical condition and in a
>>> medically-induced coma just under two months ago. It seems likely that
>>> one way or another he is still unfit to be charged.
>>>

>> As I said, the BBC reported that he was discharged from hospital last
>> month, and charged with manslaughter this week, and then released on bail.
>>
> Have you got a link? I have poked Google with various details and
> found nothing fresher than the above.

Follow the thread: I can't find any confirmation in print. That's what
we've been discussing. But I'm sure you can find the local news report of
it on iPlayer.

aus+uk / uk.transport.london / Re: Woman killed as car ends up on Tube tracks