If it pours before seven, it has rained by eleven.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

SubjectAuthor
* Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netRH
`* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netRH
 `* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netRH
  `* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
   `* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netRH
    +* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netD Cornwell
    |+* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
    ||`* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netRH
    || `- Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
    |`* Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netRH
    | `- Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
    `- Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc netFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<a3c25e3b-07ca-4657-b68e-54c4b27f82f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14557&group=uk.sport.cricket#14557

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:59 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2021/06/08/ecb-face-questions-historic-jos-buttler-eoin-morgan-social-media/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
ECB face questions over historic Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan social media posts
The development comes after bowler Ollie Robinson was suspended pending an inquiry over racist Tweets

ByJeremy Wilson, CHIEF SPORTS REPORTER
8 June 2021 • 7:18pm
Cricket - Second T20 International - England v Australia - Ageas Bowl, Southampton, Britain - September 6, 2020 England's Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan after the match
Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan are two of England's most senior players CREDIT: Dan Mullan/Pool via REUTERS
The England and Wales Cricket Board are facing fresh questions over its social media policy after two senior players, Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan, appeared to mimic Indian people saying “Sir” in tweets sent in 2017 and 2018.

The messages have been widely circulated on Twitter in the wake of the ECB’s decision to suspend Ollie Robinson for posts that were made in 2012 and 2013 when he was still a teenager.

Screenshots have also been shared of a message by Buttler in which he says “I always reply sir no1 else like me like you like me” and, separately, Morgan includes Buttler in a message which says, “Sir you're my favourite batsman”.

Some messages have since been deleted but, in the wake of the ECB’s crackdown over social media use, there have been calls for the investigation to be widened. Although there are questions over the precise context of the tweets, they were written at a time when Buttler and Morgan were established England players and have caused offence on social media. Buttler is the current England vice-captain and he plays for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League.

Read more at https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2021/06/08/ecb-face-questions-historic-jos-buttler-eoin-morgan-social-media/?

RH

Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<306c889f-b317-4feb-ad11-1562ff2e144cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14558&group=uk.sport.cricket#14558

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:09:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 19:09 UTC

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:59:07 PM UTC+1, RH wrote:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2021/06/08/ecb-face-questions-historic-jos-buttler-eoin-morgan-social-media/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2021/06/08/ecb-face-questions-historic-jos-buttler-eoin-morgan-social-media/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
> ECB face questions over historic Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan social media posts
> The development comes after bowler Ollie Robinson was suspended pending an inquiry over racist Tweets
>
> ByJeremy Wilson, CHIEF SPORTS REPORTER
> 8 June 2021 • 7:18pm
> Cricket - Second T20 International - England v Australia - Ageas Bowl, Southampton, Britain - September 6, 2020 England's Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan after the match
> Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan are two of England's most senior players CREDIT: Dan Mullan/Pool via REUTERS
> The England and Wales Cricket Board are facing fresh questions over its social media policy after two senior players, Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan, appeared to mimic Indian people saying “Sir” in tweets sent in 2017 and 2018.
>
> The messages have been widely circulated on Twitter in the wake of the ECB’s decision to suspend Ollie Robinson for posts that were made in 2012 and 2013 when he was still a teenager.
>
> Screenshots have also been shared of a message by Buttler in which he says “I always reply sir no1 else like me like you like me” and, separately, Morgan includes Buttler in a message which says, “Sir you're my favourite batsman”.
>
> Some messages have since been deleted but, in the wake of the ECB’s crackdown over social media use, there have been calls for the investigation to be widened. Although there are questions over the precise context of the tweets, they were written at a time when Buttler and Morgan were established England players and have caused offence on social media. Buttler is the current England vice-captain and he plays for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League.
>
> Read more at https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2021/06/08/ecb-face-questions-historic-jos-buttler-eoin-morgan-social-media/?
>
> RH
Note: The treatment of Ollie Robinson is horribly reminiscent of the behaviour of the Chinese during the Cultural Revolution when victims were made to humiliate themselves by publicly confessing their their "crimes" in public. The ECB should be ashamed of themselves.
The ECB have also made a rod for their own back because they are starting to look at the social media use of players in general. If they find half a dozen of the best England cricketers have made similar types of posts are they really going to ban the players?

On the football front players are being asked to engage in a political act . That is quite wrong it is in effect compulsory and they are forced to associate themselves with a violent career criminal.

More generally a large part of the British public are clearly unhappy with political correctness in general which is a totalitarian creed that says there is only one position on any political subject political correctness covers., RH

Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<222cf5b5-6999-464e-80d9-144d124efd84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14570&group=uk.sport.cricket#14570

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 22:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:34 UTC

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:15:23 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> Ruler’s Gaze.
>

> #TheRulersGaze
> As Thomas R Metcalf notes: ‘To describe oneself as “enlightened” meant
> that someone else had to be shown as “savage” or vicious’... The gulf
> between the ruler and the ruled had to be exaggerated to justify that rule.
> #TheRulersGaze
>

> “The British rule over India was shaken by the Mutiny [1st War of
> Independence of 1857] but survived it. The theory of evolution [Charles
> Darwin’s On the Origin of Species, 1859]... would ultimately provide
> justification for that rule.”
> ~ @aravindasharma in #TheRulersGaze.
> *Marxism and imperialism*
>

> Karl Marx wrote in 1853, ‘England had to fulfill a double mission in
> India: one destructive and the other regenerating—the annihilation of
> the old Asiatic society and the laying of material foundation of Western

http://users.sussex.ac.uk/~saff9/Marx%20100%20Folder/Marx%20100/original%20texts/Marx%20on%20India.htm

The Future Results of British Rule in India
(New York Daily Tribune, August 8, 1853)
London, Friday, July 22, 1853

I propose in this letter to conclude my observations on India.

How came it that English supremacy was established in India? The paramount power of the Great Mogul was broken by the Mogul Viceroys. The power of the Viceroys was broken by the Mahrattas. The power of the Mahrattas was broken by the Afghans, and while all were struggling against all, the Briton rushed in and was enabled to subdue them all. A country not only divided between Mohammedan and Hindoo, but between tribe and tribe, between caste and caste; a society whose framework was based on a sort of equilibrium, resulting from a general repulsion and constitutional exclusiveness between all its members. Such a country and such a society, were they not the predestined prey of conquest? If we knew nothing of the past history of Hindostan, would there not be the one great and incontestable fact, that even at this moment India is held in English thralldom by an Indian army maintained at the cost of India? India, then, could not escape the fate of being conquered, and the whole of her past history, if it be anything, is the history of the successive conquests she has undergone. Indian society has no history at all, at least no known history. What we call its history, is but the history of the successive intruders who founded their empires on the passive basis of that unresisting and unchanging society. The question, therefore, is not whether the English had a right to conquer India, but whether we are to prefer India conquered by the Turk, by the Persian, by the Russians to India conquered by the Briton.

England has to fulfill a double mission in India: one destructive, the other regenerating - the annihilation of Old Asiatic society, and the laying of the material foundations of Western society in Asia.

Arabs, Turks, Tartars, Moguls, who had successively overrun India, soon became Hindooized, the barbarian conquerors being, by an eternal law of history, conquered themselves by the superior civilization of their subjects. The British were the first conquerors superior, and therefore, inaccessible to Hindoo civilization. They destroyed it by breaking up the native communities, by uprooting the native industry, and by levelling all that was great and elevated in the native society. The historic pages of their rule in India report hardly anything beyond that destruction. The work of regeneration hardly transpires through a heap of ruins. Nevertheless it has begun.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<DVhwI.12040$cf1.3086@fx24.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14571&group=uk.sport.cricket#14571

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 23:02:10 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 06:02 UTC

<a85b5f73-2f6a-471b-a2a3-5d3c706f145an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14572&group=uk.sport.cricket#14572

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 23:31:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 06:31 UTC

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 7:02:15 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html
>

> HOW THE RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN BRITISH THIEVES "PLUNDERED INDIA AND
> DESTROYED A GREAT CIVILIZATION" - by Will Durant
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.cricket/kQi3eckXQYE/hQVTkbaDAwAJ
>

> WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES NOT ONLY STOLE INDIAN WEALTH BUT ALSO INDIAN
> KNOWLEDGE AND CLAIMED AS THEIR OWN
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/CS3gizIKXEs/V3nKXtAQDAAJ
>

> THE "GREAT THEFT" OF INDIA BY IMPERIAL BRITAIN - PART 1
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/ZRclN20SXk0/iARZeWp5DAAJ
>

> HOW COLONIAL INDIA MADE "MODERN BRITAIN" - By Aditya Mukherjee
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/W9bOTgmsq5U/3SWdV6WnBAAJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<0ae09756-6ce3-4bcf-a452-9bbffd424355n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14593&group=uk.sport.cricket#14593

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 04:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: dcweathe...@googlemail.com (D Cornwell)
 by: D Cornwell - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 11:43 UTC

On Thursday, 10 June 2021 at 07:31:37 UTC+1, RH wrote:
> [...]
> > https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html
> >

> > HOW THE RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN BRITISH THIEVES "PLUNDERED INDIA AND
> > DESTROYED A GREAT CIVILIZATION" - by Will Durant
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.cricket/kQi3eckXQYE/hQVTkbaDAwAJ
> >

> > WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES NOT ONLY STOLE INDIAN WEALTH BUT ALSO INDIAN
> > KNOWLEDGE AND CLAIMED AS THEIR OWN
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/CS3gizIKXEs/V3nKXtAQDAAJ
> >

> > THE "GREAT THEFT" OF INDIA BY IMPERIAL BRITAIN - PART 1
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/ZRclN20SXk0/iARZeWp5DAAJ
> >

> > HOW COLONIAL INDIA MADE "MODERN BRITAIN" - By Aditya Mukherjee
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/W9bOTgmsq5U/3SWdV6WnBAAJ
> Oh, for the return of the firmest of imperial guiding hands to India... RH
In response to RH - the footballers chose to take the knee. Nobody is forced. I've seen some players not do it. Plus everything is in some way political. The players are just doing it to support their black mates and showing their views against discrimination in general. Anybody who thinks these players are some leftists making a political statement are idiots. Similarly anybody saying people that boo it aren't racist are an idiot. I don't have a problem with people who don't think it is solving the problem not agreeing with it ...... but booing :-(

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<wavxI.622503$ST2.212119@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14640&group=uk.sport.cricket#14640

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 14:56:44 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 21:56 UTC

<ndvxI.12379$hm1.10805@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14641&group=uk.sport.cricket#14641

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 14:59:46 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 21:59 UTC

<4db95846-af85-47a5-8730-7b22bfdd2758n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14646&group=uk.sport.cricket#14646

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:58 UTC

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 12:43:52 PM UTC+1, dcwea...@googlemail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > >

> > > HOW THE RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN BRITISH THIEVES "PLUNDERED INDIA AND
> > > DESTROYED A GREAT CIVILIZATION" - by Will Durant
> > > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.cricket/kQi3eckXQYE/hQVTkbaDAwAJ
> > >

> > > WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES NOT ONLY STOLE INDIAN WEALTH BUT ALSO INDIAN
> > > KNOWLEDGE AND CLAIMED AS THEIR OWN
> > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/CS3gizIKXEs/V3nKXtAQDAAJ
> > >

> > > THE "GREAT THEFT" OF INDIA BY IMPERIAL BRITAIN - PART 1
> > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/ZRclN20SXk0/iARZeWp5DAAJ
> > >

> > > HOW COLONIAL INDIA MADE "MODERN BRITAIN" - By Aditya Mukherjee
> > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/W9bOTgmsq5U/3SWdV6WnBAAJ
> > Oh, for the return of the firmest of imperial guiding hands to India... RH

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<e3580d1d-577c-4e64-b1d2-5e35691fcd3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14647&group=uk.sport.cricket#14647

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:00 UTC

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 10:59:51 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/12/2021 4:43 AM, D Cornwell wrote:

> >> Oh, for the return of the firmest of imperial guiding hands to India.... RH
> > In response to RH - the footballers chose to take the knee. Nobody is forced. I've seen some players not do it. Plus everything is in some way political. The players are just doing it to support their black mates and showing their views against discrimination in general. Anybody who thinks these players are some leftists making a political statement are idiots. Similarly anybody saying people that boo it aren't racist are an idiot. I don't have a problem with people who don't think it is solving the problem not agreeing with it ...... but booing :-(
> >
> In the end, all these "minor punishments" meted out to the offenders and
> taking a knee MEAN NOTHING to Non-Whites because EVIL WHITE THIEVES
> "NEVER PAID for a SINGLE GENOCIDAL CRIME" they committed on Non-Whites
> for 600 years and COUNTING.
>
> Whites DECEIVE Non-Whites even today with CONSTANT BRAINWASHING that
> Whites are civilized.
>
> WHITES "MURDERED" 2 mil muslims (not that I give a fuck about EVIL
> proselytizing abrahamics murdering each other but that is a different
> story) in the last 20 years with "DELIBERATE WMD LIES", but NEVER PAID
> for the CRIME.
>

> The staggering death toll in Iraq
> The American public must come to terms with the scale of the violence
> and chaos we have unleashed
> https://www.salon.com/2018/03/19/the-staggering-death-toll-in-iraq_partner/
>

> Do you see HOW CUNNING and DECEPTIVE Whites are?
>

> White Cops get away MURDERING Non-Whites at will in USA, even today.
> George Floyd is an EXCEPTION.
>
> EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING about WHITES is "INFINITE DECEPTION".

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan brfought into the pc net

<4PCxI.564399$J_5.13375@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14649&group=uk.sport.cricket#14649

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:37:52 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:37 UTC

<518yI.635272$ST2.359866@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14677&group=uk.sport.cricket#14677

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 13:25:37 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:25 UTC