From: jav...@evij.com.invalid (Java Jive)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.mobile
Subject: Vodafone-Three merger faces competition probe
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 12:59:08 +0000
 by: Java Jive - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 12:59 UTC

Vodafone-Three merger faces competition probe
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-68105256

"The proposed merger between Vodafone and Three is to be investigated by
the UK's competition watchdog.

The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will look into whether the
deal could harm consumers by leading to reduced choice or higher prices.

The combined group would be the UK's biggest mobile network with about
27 million customers."

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk