Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 01:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY
SPERM to INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 08:21 UTC

On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 12:07:39 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> Electromagnetic Technology and Mind Control, at:
> http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~welsh/timeline.htm
>
> Welsh, Cheryl (2001):Electromagnetic Weapons: As powerful as the Atomic
> Bomb, President Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, CAHRA Home Page:
> U.S. Human Rights Abuse Report:
> www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~welsh/emr13.htm
>
> Begich, Dr N. and Manning, J.: 1995 Angels Don’t Play this HAARP,
> Advances in Tesla Technology, Earthpulse Press.
>
> ZDF TV: “Secret Russia: Moscow – The Zombies of the Red Czars”,
> Script to be published inResonance, No. 35
>
> Aftergood, Steven and Rosenberg, Barbara: “The Soft Kill Fallacy”, in
> The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Sept/Oct 1994.
>
> Becker, Dr Robert: 1985,The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the
> Foundation of Life, William Morrow, N.Y.
>
> Babacek, Mojmir: International Movement for the Ban of Manipulation of
> The Human Nervous System: http://mindcontrolforums.com/babacek.htm and
> go to: Ban of Manipulation of Human Nervous System
>
> “Is it Feasible to Manipulate the Human Brain at a Distance?"
> http://www.aisjca-mft.org/braindist.htm
>
> “Psychoelectronic Threat To Democracy
> http://mindcontrolforums.com/babacek.htm
>
> Nature: “Advances in Neuroscience May Threaten Human Rights”, Vol, 391,
> Jan. 22, 1998, p. 316; (ref Jean- Pierre Changeux)
>
> Space Preservation Act: Bill H.R.2977 and HR 3616 IH in 107th Congress –
> 2nd Session: see:
> www.raven1.net/govptron.htm
>
> Session European Parliament:
> www.europarl.eu.int/home/default_en.htm?redirected=1
>
> Click at Plenary Sessions, scroll down to Reports by A4 number, click,
> choose 1999 and fill in oo5 to A4
> Delgado, Jose M.R: 1969. “Physical Control of the Mind: Towards a
> Psychocivilized Society”, Vol. 41, World Perspectives, Harper Row, N.Y.
>
> US News & World Report: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics/ Dr John Norseen;
> Report January 3/10 2000, P.67
>
> Freud, Sigmund" 1919: Art and Literature""The Uncanny". Penguin,
> Also “Those Wrecked by Success.”
>
> Marks, John: 1988 :The CIA and Mind Control – the Search for the
> Manchurian Candidate, ISBN 0-440-20137-3
>
> Persinger, M.A. “On the Possibility of Directly Accessing Every Human
> Brain by Electromagnetic Induction of Fundamental Algorythms”; In
> Perceptin and Motor Skills, June, 1995, vol. 80, p. 791 – 799
>
> Tyler, J.“Electromagnetic Spectrum in Low Intensity Conflict,” in “Low
> Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology”, ed. Lt. Col. J. Dean,
> USAF, Air University Press, Centre For Aerospace Doctrine, Research and
> Education, Maxwell Air Force base, Alabama, June, 1986.
> Rees, Martin Our Final Century: 2003, Heinemann.
>
> Conrad, Joseph: The Secret Sharer, 1910. Signet Classic.
>
> Maupassant, Guy de: Le Horla, 1886. Livre de Poche.
>
> Carole Smith is a British psychoanalyst. In recent years she has been
> openly critical of government use of intrusive technology on
> non-consenting citizens for the development of methods of state control.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE

<280ce96f-a328-4a45-b42d-7526b0e1a207n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14855&group=uk.sport.cricket#14855

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
SPERM to INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 07:17 UTC

On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 9:28:39 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> inseminate themselves so they STOP BREEDING "coward white race" and
> START BREEDING "BRAVE MEN".
>

> $2 BILLION FOR (SLAUGHTERING the CIA n NSA PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS
> for STEALTH TORTURES of Amrikkkans)
> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/NG0anpiMa1s/m/nKjdY_ZGAQAJ
>

> HOW I PUBLICLY THREATENED, CHALLENGED n HUMILIATED the EVIL CIA and NSA
> PSYCHOPATHS
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/KE9foKqkYzo/m/p_KruG--BAAJ
> WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to
> INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/EzkPHYPVrZY/m/6KlE384CBQAJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE

<e8a891fa-61a5-4493-af52-28a794401f94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14860&group=uk.sport.cricket#14860

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 04:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:52 UTC

On Monday, June 28, 2021 at 9:59:31 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/28/2021 12:17 AM, RH wrote:

> >> I did.
> >>
> >> I said $2 BILLION DOLLARS for "MASSACRING CIA and NSA psychopaths like
> >> FUCKING PIGS" and PUBLICLY HUMILIATED the EVIL WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS at
> >> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT COWARDS"
> >> for 20 years.
> >>

> >> 20 years of PUBLIC HUMILIATION of the MOST POWERFUL WHITE XTIAN CIA n
> >> NSA PSYCHOPATHIC COWARDS, all by myself and alone.
> >>

> >> You should tell your grand daughters to INJECT MY SPERM and artificially
> >> inseminate themselves so they STOP BREEDING "coward white race" and
> >> START BREEDING "BRAVE MEN".
> >>

> >> $2 BILLION FOR (SLAUGHTERING the CIA n NSA PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS
> >> for STEALTH TORTURES of Amrikkkans)
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/NG0anpiMa1s/m/nKjdY_ZGAQAJ
> >>

> >> HOW I PUBLICLY THREATENED, CHALLENGED n HUMILIATED the EVIL CIA and NSA
> >> PSYCHOPATHS
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/KE9foKqkYzo/m/p_KruG--BAAJ
> >> WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to
> >> INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/EzkPHYPVrZY/m/6KlE384CBQAJ
> >
> > "We had better put on the earplugs to shut out their screaming in terror, doctor...." RH
> >

> I did.
>
> I said $2 BILLION DOLLARS for "MASSACRING CIA and NSA psychopaths like
> FUCKING PIGS" and PUBLICLY HUMILIATED the EVIL WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS at
> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT COWARDS"
> for 20 years.
>

> 20 years of PUBLIC HUMILIATION of the MOST POWERFUL WHITE XTIAN CIA n
> NSA PSYCHOPATHIC COWARDS, all by myself and alone.
>

> You should tell your grand daughters to INJECT MY SPERM and artificially
> inseminate themselves so they STOP BREEDING "coward white race" and
> START BREEDING "BRAVE MEN".
>

> $2 BILLION FOR (SLAUGHTERING the CIA n NSA PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS
> for STEALTH TORTURES of Amrikkkans)
> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/NG0anpiMa1s/m/nKjdY_ZGAQAJ
>

> HOW I PUBLICLY THREATENED, CHALLENGED n HUMILIATED the EVIL CIA and NSA
> PSYCHOPATHS
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/KE9foKqkYzo/m/p_KruG--BAAJ
>

> WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to
> INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/EzkPHYPVrZY/m/6KlE384CBQAJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE

<485f65f1-a06b-4243-ac44-018bdcb456dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14868&group=uk.sport.cricket#14868

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 08:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
SPERM to INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Tue, 29 Jun 2021 15:55 UTC