From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,misc.survivalism
Subject: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY
SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:50:24 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:50 UTC

Every fucking day, every fucking issue, white filth just PERPETUALLY
WHINES and EMOTES.

I can give a THOUSAND EXAMPLES like these TO PROVE that WHITE XTIAN RACE
is nothing but EMOTIONAL FELLATIO EXPERTS.

99.99% of the time, white filth WASTES everybody's time and POLLUTES the
COSMOS/SPACE, when they open their bodily orifices and OPINE and EMOTE.

Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey plan bitcoin chat at July event, and Ark
Invest’s Cathie Wood thinks it’s ‘brilliant’
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/elon-musk-jack-dorsey-plan-bitcoin-chat-at-july-event-and-ark-invests-cathie-wood-thinks-its-brilliant-11624638171

Look at this WHITE CUNT Cathie Wood's statement and the WHITE FILTH at
marketwatch PUBLISHING IT.

Here are the FUCKING FACTS:

a) Bitcoin existed for 12 years already from 2009.

b) Billions of CONVERSATIONS already happened between people about
Bitcoin in the last 12 years.

c) Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey ALREADY talked about BITCOIN hundreds of
times in the past.

So WHAT is "BRILLIANT" about Musk and Dorsey talking about it again?

Why should anybody care about this WHITE CUNT Cathie Wood's "EMOTIONS"
and what she thinks about a "COMPLETELY NORMAL thing"?

Oh I forgot, some fucking WHITE CUNT EXPRESSED some fucking "useless
EMOTION" about something and it has to be published so the rest of the
cocksucking whitefilth READS about it and WASTES their VALUABLE MEMORY
SPACE and TIME.

Woman "stunned" by family’s reaction to her ‘helpful’ cleaning habits:
‘You did nothing wrong’
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-stunned-family-reaction-her-225913084.html

a) WHY should anybody care about some fucking white cunt's EMOTION of
"STUNNED"?

b) WHAT is there to be "STUNNED" to begin with at someone's helpful
cleaning habits?

c) WHY should anybody care about some fucking "family's REACTION" to a
"completely NORMAL thing"?

Sen. Lindsey Graham 'Disappointed' Democrats Are Holding Trump Accountable
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lindsey-graham-disappointed-trump-impeachment-220424911.html

a) WHY should anybody know some whitefuck's EMOTION of "DISAPPOINTED"?

b) WHY should this whitefuck be "DISAPPOINTED" for some one holding some
one accountable for their actions, to begin with?

c) WHY did yahoo even PUBLISH this "EMOTION of some whitefuck"?

d) WHAT is the PURPOSE of publishing some white fuck's EMOTION?

e) HOW does it help any one TO LEARN anything about anything?

Tucker: CNN seeking to destroy Fox News, and that is "terrifying"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-cnn-seeking-destroy-fox-024550655.html

a) LYING Fox News has been no.1 in ratings for a long time is a FACT

b) Businesses COMPETING against each other is a FACT of LIFE

c) WHY did yahoo even publish the PARANOID EMOTION of a pathologically
lying WHITEFUCK Tucker Carslon?

d) WHY should anybody care about the EMOTION of "TERRIFYING" of some
whitefuck?

e) HOW does knowing the PARANOID LYING EMOTION of some whitefuck IMPROVE
readers' knowledge, intelligence and wisdom?

TikTokers ‘regret’ watching doctor expose what could be inside coffee
grounds: ‘I am terrified’
https://news.yahoo.com/doctor-terrifies-tiktok-little-known-213704455.html

Another EMOTION of "TERRIFIED"

WHITE SUCK COCKS and EMOTE every second of their pathetic lives.

Man shares coworker's astonishing reaction to being scheduled on son's
wedding day: 'Rather than beg...'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tiktokers-calling-toxic-workplaces-stories-185631166.html

a) WHAT is there to be "ASTONISHED" at some human's mistake of
scheduling him on son's birthday?

b) Humans make silly mistakes.

c) WHY should anybody know the EMOTION of ASTONISHING of some whitefuck?

d) WHY did this whitefuck even SHARE this with the public?

e) HOW does the "EMOTION of ASTONISHMENT" of some whitefuck IMPROVE the
knowledge, intelligence and wisdom of people?

Dr. Fauci Just Said These 5 Very Scary Words About COVID-19
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/dr-fauci-just-said-these-5-very-scary-words-about-covid-19/ss-BB1csHjY?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

Colbert "shocked" by Trump ads during 'The Late Show'
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/colbert-shocked-trump-ads-during-the-late-show-i-cant-believe-im-getting-checks-from-donald-trump-they-cleared-074833538.html

a) WHAT is there to be SHOCKED at Trump ads

b) WHY do whitefucks EXPRESS their "PERSONAL EMOTIONS" about every
issue, every second of their pathetic cocksucking EMOTIONAL LIVES?

Column: Trump was in full demagogue mode on Tuesday. It was "terrifying"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/column-trump-full-demagogue-mode-201523070.html

a) Trump has been in full demagogue mode EVERY fucking day of its lying
life is a FACT

b) Which means it is completely NORMAL for trump to be in DEMAGOGUE mode
on some fucking random tuesday.

c) WHAT is there to be "TERRIFIED" about it?

Terrifying: Watch An F-35 Go Into Beast Mode
https://www.yahoo.com/news/terrifying-watch-f-35-beast-130000164.html

a) WHY is it "TERRIFYING"?

b) WHAT is there to be "TERRIFIED" about F-35's abilities?

c) F-35 is made by USA. SO why should it TERRIFY white filth?

WHY do whitefucks "EXPRESS EMOTIONS" of SHOCKING, TERRIFYING, STUNNING,
HORRIFYING, DISAPPOINTING, AMAZING and the rest, EVERY TIME they open
their bodily orifices, when their orifices are NOT occupied with human,
animal, rubber and metal cocks or some other items?

Because WHITE FUCKS are "EMOTIONAL FELLATIO EXPERTS".

Every fucking day, EVERYTHING is about SOME WHITEFUCK's "EMOTIONS"

Whites don't understand their own mentality, because they can't smell
their own STINK.

Hey you WHITEFILTH,

STUDY your own fucking DNA and Mentality first and REFORM, HUMANIZE and
CIVILIZE yourselves.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to find "even an iota" of respectable character trait
in WHITE xtian DNA.

Re: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES

<f0406fb7-64cf-4056-90cc-80deee809dd8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14882&group=uk.sport.cricket#14882

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 05:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 12:24 UTC

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 9:50:25 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
>

> a) WHY is it "TERRIFYING"?
>
> b) WHAT is there to be "TERRIFIED" about F-35's abilities?
>
> c) F-35 is made by USA. SO why should it TERRIFY white filth?
>

> WHY do whitefucks "EXPRESS EMOTIONS" of SHOCKING, TERRIFYING, STUNNING,
> HORRIFYING, DISAPPOINTING, AMAZING and the rest, EVERY TIME they open
> their bodily orifices, when their orifices are NOT occupied with human,
> animal, rubber and metal cocks or some other items?
>

> Because WHITE FUCKS are "EMOTIONAL FELLATIO EXPERTS".
>

> Every fucking day, EVERYTHING is about SOME WHITEFUCK's "EMOTIONS"
>
> Whites don't understand their own mentality, because they can't smell
> their own STINK.
>
> Hey you WHITEFILTH,
>
> STUDY your own fucking DNA and Mentality first and REFORM, HUMANIZE and
> CIVILIZE yourselves.
>

> It is IMPOSSIBLE to find "even an iota" of respectable character trait

Do stop playing with yourself... RH

Re: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES

<2f924ca6-1f84-446f-9964-15733e6f5601n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14892&group=uk.sport.cricket#14892

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 00:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 07:10 UTC

On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 1:09:24 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Do stop playing with yourself... RH
> >
> I did. Long time back.
>
> I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
> PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
> COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
> Prime Ministers LIVE IN FEAR OF.
>

> MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING
> americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY
> WEAPONS
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/6boKQYDNV0g/m/KHJn9r3yAgAJ
>

> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
>

> WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES

<6030f67e-d3c6-490d-aa4c-4332d0a6c4bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14894&group=uk.sport.cricket#14894

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 01:40:54 -0700 (PDT)
SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 08:40 UTC

On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 8:36:14 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 7/4/2021 12:10 AM, RH wrote:

> >> I did. Long time back.
> >>
> >> I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
> >> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
> >> PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
> >> COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
> >> Prime Ministers LIVE IN FEAR OF.
> >>

> >> MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING
> >> americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY
> >> WEAPONS
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/6boKQYDNV0g/m/KHJn9r3yAgAJ
> >>

> >> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
> >>

> >> WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to
> >> INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/nyJxmk1GwZI/m/ARjq8FjKAwAJ
> >

> > FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer continues to play with himself... RH
> >
> Nope.
> I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
> PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
> COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
> Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".
>

> MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING
> americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY
> WEAPONS
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/6boKQYDNV0g/m/KHJn9r3yAgAJ
>

> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
>

> WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to
> INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/nyJxmk1GwZI/m/ARjq8FjKAwAJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES

<96bb607b-d142-4b7c-b9f0-10cfc460ecabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14895&group=uk.sport.cricket#14895

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 04:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 11:24 UTC

On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 9:45:15 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 7/4/2021 1:40 AM, RH wrote:

> >> Nope.
> >> I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
> >> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
> >> PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
> >> COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
> >> Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".
> >>

> >> MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING
> >> americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY
> >> WEAPONS
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/6boKQYDNV0g/m/KHJn9r3yAgAJ
> >>

> >> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
> >>

> >> WHITE WOMEN should ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE themselves with MY SPERM to
> >> INJECT BRAVERY into COWARD WHITE RACE
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/nyJxmk1GwZI/m/ARjq8FjKAwAJ
> >

> > ...and play with himself.... RH
> >

> Nope.
>

> I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
> PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
> COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
> Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".
>

> MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING
> americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY
> WEAPONS
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/6boKQYDNV0g/m/KHJn9r3yAgAJ
>

> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES

<6cc64831-7e3a-4e19-b2d6-1edaf056e0b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14902&group=uk.sport.cricket#14902

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 00:33:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 07:33 UTC

On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 8:09:54 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 7/4/2021 4:24 AM, RH wrote:

> >> Nope.
> >>

> >> I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
> >> CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
> >> PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
> >> COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
> >> Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".
> >>

> >> MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING
> >> americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY
> >> WEAPONS
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/6boKQYDNV0g/m/KHJn9r3yAgAJ
> >>

> >> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
> >

> > ...desperate that he cannot find a woman because of the gender imbalance in the subcontinental population which leave tens of millions of subcontinental males unsatisfied... RH
> >
> WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND
> OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
>
> At the going rate of PERVERTED white xtians becoming gays, lesbians,
> LGBTQs and other CONFUSED GENDERS, there won't be a straight white left
> in 75 yrs.
>
> White women will be BEGGING BRAVE INDIAN MEN to impregnate them.
>

> WHITE RACE can be defined in just THREE WORDS.
>
> "EMOTIONAL FELLATIO EXPERTS".
>
> But they don't know it, because THEY CANNOT SMELL THEIR OWN "STINK".
>

> WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND
> OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rNnhASBXTo0/m/qRDQu4jcAQAJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES

<855612bf-099c-4053-8dff-70b57c271210n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14905&group=uk.sport.cricket#14905

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket