The moon is a planet just like the Earth, only it is even deader.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

SubjectAuthor
* TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|`* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
| `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|  `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
|   `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|    `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
|     `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|      `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
|       `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|        `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
|         `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|          `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
|           `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|            `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
|             `* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
|              `- Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticTWP
|`* Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticThe Happy Hippy
| +- The Happy Hitlerite lies again (Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic)Loose Cannon
| `- Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticJeSSe
`- Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-SemiticTWP

1
TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240314203441.00002978@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15103&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15103

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:34:41 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:34 UTC

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/nikki-haley-went-tiktok-data-scientist-says-misquoted-study-rcna128633

<quotes>

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley accused TikTok of transforming young Americans into Hamas supporters as she renewed her call to ban the popular Chinese-owned video app

"We really do need to ban TikTok once and for all, and let me tell you why: For every 30 minutes that someone watches TikTok every day, they become 17% more antisemitic, more pro-Hamas based on doing that"

</quotes>

The math adds up - watch TikTok for 30 minutes a day every day and someone who was 99% pro-Israel will become over 100% pro-Hamas within a month - and we have all seen that happen.

It simply adds to the mystery as to why Republicans have chosen Trump as election candidate when he says say's it better to have TikTok as a danger to national security threat than banned.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<YwNIN.11385$_a1e.1716@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15109&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15109

Subject: Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:30:32 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 01:30 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/nikki-haley-went-tiktok-data-scientist-says-misquoted-study-rcna128633
>
> <quotes>
>
> Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley accused TikTok of transforming young Americans into Hamas supporters as she renewed her call to ban the popular Chinese-owned video app
>
> "We really do need to ban TikTok once and for all, and let me tell you why: For every 30 minutes that someone watches TikTok every day, they become 17% more antisemitic, more pro-Hamas based on doing that"
>
> </quotes>
>
> watch TikTok for 30 minutes a day every day and someone who was 99% pro-Israel will become over 100% pro-Hamas within a month

So whats your excuse, being a raging anti semite for oh, over 18 years
or so ??

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<65f3aeb7$1$19597$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15110&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15110

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 15 Mar 2024 02:13:11 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 02:13 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:34:41 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/nikki-haley-went-tiktok-data-
scientist-says-misquoted-study-rcna128633

> <quotes>
>
> Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley accused TikTok of transforming
> young Americans into Hamas supporters as she renewed her call to ban the
> popular Chinese-owned video app
>
> "We really do need to ban TikTok once and for all, and let me tell you
> why: For every 30 minutes that someone watches TikTok every day, they
> become 17% more antisemitic, more pro-Hamas based on doing that"
>
> </quotes>
>
> The math adds up - watch TikTok for 30 minutes a day every day and
> someone who was 99% pro-Israel will become over 100% pro-Hamas within a
> month - and we have all seen that happen.
>
> It simply adds to the mystery as to why Republicans have chosen Trump as
> election candidate when he says say's it better to have TikTok as a
> danger to national security threat than banned.

I don't think it is making them anti-semetic. Israel is running a crappy
war in PR terms and it's very hard to get your good reputation back once
you've lost it.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<65f3b315$0$19598$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15111&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15111

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 15 Mar 2024 02:31:49 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 02:31 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:34:41 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

(Scott Adams)

(TikTok ban)
"It's a young v old thing"
https://youtu.be/2aNAst40JKM?t=3259

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240315074551.00007bf9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15117&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15117

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 07:45:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 07:45 UTC

On 15 Mar 2024 02:13:11 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:34:41 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/nikki-haley-went-tiktok-data-
> >
> scientist-says-misquoted-study-rcna128633
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley accused TikTok of
> > transforming young Americans into Hamas supporters as she renewed
> > her call to ban the popular Chinese-owned video app
> >
> > "We really do need to ban TikTok once and for all, and let me tell
> > you why: For every 30 minutes that someone watches TikTok every
> > day, they become 17% more antisemitic, more pro-Hamas based on
> > doing that"
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > The math adds up - watch TikTok for 30 minutes a day every day and
> > someone who was 99% pro-Israel will become over 100% pro-Hamas
> > within a month - and we have all seen that happen.
> >
> > It simply adds to the mystery as to why Republicans have chosen
> > Trump as election candidate when he says say's it better to have
> > TikTok as a danger to national security threat than banned.
>

> I don't think it is making them anti-semetic. Israel is running a
> crappy war in PR terms and it's very hard to get your good reputation
> back once you've lost it.

Murdering 30,000 innocent people is never a good look. Nor is starving people to death and lying about doing that. Even if pro-Israel governments are choosing to turn a blind eye to that, everyone knows it's wrong whether they are protesting or not.

Criminalising those who do speak out about it isn't making anything better for Israel, is only making it worse.

Everyone can recognise collective punishment when they see it.

Everyone can see that we wouldn't be involved in airdrops and getting aid in by the most tortuous routes wouldn't be necessary if Palestinians weren't being starved, Israel wasn't blocking aid.

If Israel are the good guys then why are we having to go behind her back to save people's lives ?

Israel has burned all the goodwill people have ever had.

They could get their reputation back if they blamed it all on Netanyahu and his rabid far right government but it seems some 80% of Israelis are supporting what's being done.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240315081542.000017e0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15120&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15120

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 08:15:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 08:15 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:30:32 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/nikki-haley-went-tiktok-data-scientist-says-misquoted-study-rcna128633
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley accused TikTok of
> > transforming young Americans into Hamas supporters as she renewed
> > her call to ban the popular Chinese-owned video app
> >
> > "We really do need to ban TikTok once and for all, and let me tell
> > you why: For every 30 minutes that someone watches TikTok every
> > day, they become 17% more antisemitic, more pro-Hamas based on
> > doing that"
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > watch TikTok for 30 minutes a day every day and someone who was 99%
> > pro-Israel will become over 100% pro-Hamas within a month
>
> So whats your excuse, being a raging anti semite for oh, over 18
> years or so ??

LOL - That's some amazing projection.

You are the one who has been the Holocaust denying anti-Semite for decades, the one who calls Jews "kikes" and "JOOS", who says the world would be better off without Jews.

Of course you never had TikTok. Your hate comes from good old-fashioned far-right indoctrination and brain-washing. And is unsurprising given your Nazi-supporting grandparents fled Germany when Hitler lost the war he started.

The Happy Hitlerite lies again (Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic)

<ut14o4$df4$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15121&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15121

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Happy Hitlerite lies again (Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:35:00 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Poles against SPAMMING sub-human anti-Polish racist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, aka 'Anita/BARRY/HeartQuack')
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:35 UTC

In article <20240315074551.00007bf9@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Murdering 30,000 innocent people

Little Lying Hitlerite. Even if you accept the inflated numbers provided
by Hamas for the total death count, you still have to consider that
a great many of them were Hamas fighters.

And you'll continue lying, because that is what filthy little Hitlerites do.

[further trolling by the psychopath "Happy Hippy", who wrote "I can deliver
you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire
family of a poster, flushed]

Some details about Hamas, the neo-Nazi and Islamofascist organization which
began the Gaza-Israel War, with an unprovoked attack against Israel, during
which numerous Israeli civilians were tortured, murdered, and their corpses
mutilated. The barbarism of the attack made a top US expert state "It is like
Hamas released 2,000 Jeffrey Dahmers into Southern Israel",
https://twitter.com/SpencerGuard/status/1733134434998652981. In addition,
Hamas abducted about 250 Israelis, many of them babies, women, and people
in their 80's. Most of them are still in captivity, and many of them were
murdered by Hamas.

While all these facts are well-known, Hamas still enjoys a huge amount of
support among Palestinians, with 98% of them stating that after the
atrocities committed by Hamas, they are "more proud to be Palestinians",
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/middle-east/palestinian-territories/1700158968-survey-finds-majority-in-the-west-bank-justify-the-oct-7-massacre.

A few links about Hamas's genocidal attack
https://sofmag.com/hamas-terror-video-john-spencer/
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/28/world/middleeast/oct-7-attacks-hamas-israel-sexual-violence.html
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/12/22/world/europe/beeri-massacre.html
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-rape-of-the-israeli-women-october-7-hamas-gaza-progressives-c2a4cd38

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

How Hamas inflates the number of civilian victims:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital
Before it turned out that an Islamic Jihad rocket hit the hospital,
Hamas claimed that "500 were killed". Even other Gaza sources provided
far lower figures, and independent experts estimate the number at
about 50.
Numerous other Hamas and Jihad rockets exploded in Gaza, with Israel being blamed
for the resulting deaths and injuries.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<_hYIN.412867$vFZa.185693@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15123&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15123

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:45:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:30:32 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/nikki-haley-went-tiktok-data-scientist-says-misquoted-study-rcna128633
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley accused TikTok of
>>> transforming young Americans into Hamas supporters as she renewed
>>> her call to ban the popular Chinese-owned video app
>>>
>>> "We really do need to ban TikTok once and for all, and let me tell
>>> you why: For every 30 minutes that someone watches TikTok every
>>> day, they become 17% more antisemitic, more pro-Hamas based on
>>> doing that"
>>>
>>> </quotes>
>>>
>>> watch TikTok for 30 minutes a day every day and someone who was 99%
>>> pro-Israel will become over 100% pro-Hamas within a month
>>
>> So whats your excuse, being a raging anti semite for oh, over 18
>> years or so ??
>
> LOL - That's some amazing projection.

So ,,, No answer how you became a raging anti semite well over a decade
before the chinese spyware app that you now claim brainwashes people
into supporting muslim terrorists ?

> Of course you never had TikTok.

I'll accept that, and take that as an admission that you are a heavy
user, and is a large factor in your radicalization.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<boYIN.93176$24ld.89122@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15124&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15124

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:52:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On 15 Mar 2024 02:13:11 GMT
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:34:41 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/nikki-haley-went-tiktok-data-
>>>
>> scientist-says-misquoted-study-rcna128633
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley accused TikTok of
>>> transforming young Americans into Hamas supporters as she renewed
>>> her call to ban the popular Chinese-owned video app
>>>
>>> "We really do need to ban TikTok once and for all, and let me tell
>>> you why: For every 30 minutes that someone watches TikTok every
>>> day, they become 17% more antisemitic, more pro-Hamas based on
>>> doing that"
>>>
>>> </quotes>
>>>
>>> The math adds up - watch TikTok for 30 minutes a day every day and
>>> someone who was 99% pro-Israel will become over 100% pro-Hamas
>>> within a month - and we have all seen that happen.
>>>
>>> It simply adds to the mystery as to why Republicans have chosen
>>> Trump as election candidate when he says say's it better to have
>>> TikTok as a danger to national security threat than banned.
>>

>> I don't think it is making them anti-semetic. Israel is running a
>> crappy war in PR terms and it's very hard to get your good reputation
>> back once you've lost it.
>
> Murdering 30,000 innocent people blah blah blah

Um, you blew off his main point, that YOU ARE WRONG & FULL OF SHIT [as
usual].

Care to explain exactly how the chinese spyware app converts jew
supporters into hamas supporters within a month ?

And no, dumb meandering bitch, we have not "all seen that happen", we
are not 24/7 internet addicts like you.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240315141637.00006bfa@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15126&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15126

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:16:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:16 UTC

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:45:31 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Of course you never had TikTok.
>
> I'll accept that, and take that as an admission that you are a heavy
> user, and is a large factor in your radicalization.

Never used it but you believe whatever you want to believe. You always do.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<gajJN.81862$LONb.43250@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15144&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15144

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:47:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 15:47 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:45:31 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> Of course you never had TikTok.
>>
>> I'll accept that, and take that as an admission that you are a heavy
>> user, and is a large factor in your radicalization.
>
> Never used it but you believe whatever you want to believe. You always do.
>

> I am connected to the internet 24/7

Your words, not mine

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240317143036.0000432d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15163&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15163

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:30:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:30 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:47:23 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > I am connected to the internet 24/7
>
> Your words, not mine

Well yes, and I am wondering who isn't, apart from those who live in shithole countries and destitute backwaters where there isn't a 24/7 internet service.

Do you unplug your router from your cable connection every night or whenever you aren't using it ?

Are you not connected to the internet 24/7, are you in some sort of retarded shithole where you have to phone your ISP to have them make the internet available when you want to use it ?

Do you still unplug the aerial from the TV every night, unplug it from the mains outlet when not watching it ?

As is so frequently the case; you took what was written and imagined it meant something else which it didn't, and have run with your imaginary notions and self-invented bullshit and nonsense ever since -- and I'm sure that's been near two decades.

This is why I sincerely do believe you are a fucking stupid cunt.

Most of the civilised world is connected to the internet 24/7 - I have never understood why that being the case for me makes you lose your shit, other than you being a fucking stupid cunt.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<KIGJN.710399$p%Mb.619453@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15172&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15172

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:34:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 18:34 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:47:23 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> I am connected to the internet 24/7
>>
>> Your words, not mine
>
> Well yes, and I am wondering who isn't, apart from those who live in shithole countries and destitute backwaters where there isn't a 24/7 internet service.

Um, you said that 20 years ago bitch, even bragged about being on
myspace and me missing out on being part of the "global village" like a
little girl, all to impress your [drunk] man love hills !

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240317230346.00001d5d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15183&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15183

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 23:03:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 23:03 UTC

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:34:19 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> even bragged about being on myspace

Fucking didn't - I have never been on myspace you LYING CUNT.

Prove me wrong you LYING CUNT.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<od_JN.86819$hN14.29416@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15206&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15206

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:46:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 16:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:34:19 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> even bragged about being on myspace
>
> Fucking didn't - I have never been on myspace you LYING CUNT.
>
> Prove me wrong you LYING CUNT.

Dumb bitch, you should know better than question my renowned memory, you
senile drug fried muckraker

> I'm connected 24/7, and what I post here and in other newsgroups is just a
> small part of the communications with the world I have every day. Jesse
> seems to have missed-out on the social revolution which is 'the internet',
> people Twittering, updating Facebook and MySpace, YouTube, internet-based
> entertainment services ( TV and Radio ) and the global village communicating
> through newsgroups, forums and feedback channels. It's a fast-moving
> interactive world these days and the internet is at its heart.

Did you notice that YOU yourself included MYSPACE as part of the
communications with the world that you have every day, that I missed out
on ?
Have I mentioned that you are a stupid, forgetful, lying, self
immolating bitch ?

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240318204543.00000e1f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15210&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15210

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 20:45:43 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 20:45 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:46:12 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Jesse seems to have missed-out on the social revolution which
> > is 'the internet', people Twittering, updating Facebook and
> > MySpace, YouTube, internet-based entertainment services ( TV and
> > Radio )

> Did you notice that YOU yourself included MYSPACE as part of the
> communications with the world that you have every day

Fucking didn't you stupid lying cunt.

Did you not notice that it was "people" I referred to not myself ?

I have never been a member of Twitter.
I have never been a member of Facebook.
I have never been a member of MySpace.

But other people have.

> Have I mentioned that you are a stupid, forgetful, lying, self
> immolating bitch ?

Have I mentioned you are a stupid cunt who can't even comprehend what is written ?

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<Yd3KN.711523$p%Mb.480386@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15212&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15212

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 18:28:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:46:12 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> Jesse seems to have missed-out on the social revolution which
>>> is 'the internet', people Twittering, updating Facebook and
>>> MySpace, YouTube, internet-based entertainment services ( TV and
>>> Radio )
>
>> Did you notice that YOU yourself included MYSPACE as part of the
>> communications with the world that you have every day
>
> Fucking didn't you stupid lying cunt.
>
> Did you not notice that it was "people" I referred to not myself ?
>
> I have never been a member of Twitter.
> I have never been a member of Facebook.
> I have never been a member of MySpace.

Bullshit

> But other people have.

Oh, speaking for "other people, not yourself ?
Suuure.

So let me get this straight.
First you yack about being connected 24/7 and that your posts here, on
this group, are only a very small part of the communications with the
world that you have every single day on the internet.
Right ? Right. [See below for what YOU said]
Then you say I missed out on it all, as if that's some matter of shame.
Right ? Right. [See below for what YOU said]

And now, you are saying that YOU MISSED OUT ON IT ALL, WASN'T A PART OF
ANY OF IT, DINDU NUFFINS !
So you were either lying then, or lying now.

Cannot possibly make this shit up, you are caught up in your own web of
bullshit, you are a victim of my superior memory, and have no choice but
to snip, blather and run [as usual]

> I'm connected 24/7, and what I post here and in other newsgroups is just a
> small part of the communications with the world I have every day. Jesse
> seems to have missed-out on the social revolution which is 'the internet',
> people Twittering, updating Facebook and MySpace, YouTube, internet-based
> entertainment services ( TV and Radio ) and the global village communicating
> through newsgroups, forums and feedback channels. It's a fast-moving
> interactive world these days and the internet is at its heart.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240319001237.0000134c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15216&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15216

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 00:12:37 +0000
<20240318204543.00000e1f@ntlworld.invalid>
<Yd3KN.711523$p%Mb.480386@fx15.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 00:12 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 18:28:09 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > I have never been a member of Twitter.
> > I have never been a member of Facebook.
> > I have never been a member of MySpace.
>
> Bullshit

As I said; you will believe whatever shit you want to believe.

You are so retarded it's hard to imagine how you manage to keep on breathing.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<f8kKN.73906$mMj7.40256@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15235&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15235

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
<YwNIN.11385$_a1e.1716@fx16.iad> <20240315081542.000017e0@ntlworld.invalid>
<_hYIN.412867$vFZa.185693@fx13.iad>
<20240315141637.00006bfa@ntlworld.invalid> <gajJN.81862$LONb.43250@fx08.iad>
<20240317230346.00001d5d@ntlworld.invalid> <od_JN.86819$hN14.29416@fx17.iad>
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 13:42:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 17:42 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 18:28:09 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> I have never been a member of Twitter.
>>> I have never been a member of Facebook.
>>> I have never been a member of MySpace.
>>
>> Bullshit
>
> As I said; I am on the internet 24/7, have been since the 1990's, and will continue to spread my leftist bullshit on any platform available, including ones popular with twerking teen girls.

Yeah no shit

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240319194325.00006abf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15240&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15240

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:43:25 +0000
<20240318204543.00000e1f@ntlworld.invalid>
<Yd3KN.711523$p%Mb.480386@fx15.iad>
<20240319001237.0000134c@ntlworld.invalid>
<f8kKN.73906$mMj7.40256@fx01.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:43 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 13:42:35 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> As I said; I am on the internet 24/7, have been since the 1990's,
> and will continue to spread my leftist bullshit on any platform
> available, including ones popular with twerking teen girls.

You wrote that you DECEITFUL LYING CUNT.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<4cmKN.179255$taff.86150@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15242&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15242

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
<20240319001237.0000134c@ntlworld.invalid> <f8kKN.73906$mMj7.40256@fx01.iad>
<20240319194325.00006abf@ntlworld.invalid>
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:03:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:03 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 13:42:35 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> As I said; I am on the internet 24/7, have been since the 1990's,
>> and will continue to spread my leftist bullshit on any platform
>> available, including ones popular with twerking teen girls.
>
> You wrote that you DECEITFUL LYING CUNT.

Not sure about that, why would I say I "will continue to spread my
leftist propaganda", thats something you would do and say.

Re: TikTok makes Americans anti-Semitic

<20240320085116.0000316d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15249&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15249

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 08:51:16 +0000
<20240318204543.00000e1f@ntlworld.invalid>
<Yd3KN.711523$p%Mb.480386@fx15.iad>
<20240319001237.0000134c@ntlworld.invalid>
<f8kKN.73906$mMj7.40256@fx01.iad>
<20240319194325.00006abf@ntlworld.invalid>
<4cmKN.179255$taff.86150@fx41.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 08:51 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:03:12 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 13:42:35 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> As I said; I am on the internet 24/7, have been since the 1990's,
> >> and will continue to spread my leftist bullshit on any platform
> >> available, including ones popular with twerking teen girls.
> >
> > You wrote that you DECEITFUL LYING CUNT.
> >
> Not sure about that, why would I say I "will continue to spread my
> leftist propaganda"

Because you are a DECEITFUL LYING CUNT.

You are all the evidence people need to know White Supremacy is not true, is a fucking joke.