Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: French leading the charge to war with Russia ? Fuckin French ? The
ones who have had no victories since Napoleon ?? [And did pretty poorly in
Russia even then] ?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 00:12:37 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 04:12 UTC

Looks like this guy will do anything to take the heat off his tranny
"wife", a true lose cannon who ought to be told "fuck off" very soon and
very often.

Ukraine the front lines on france, fuck you idiot, go ahead and deplete
your stocks arming them and send in the foreign legion.

``````````````

Macron doubles down on possible NATO deployment in Ukraine ahead of
talks to bridge rift with Germany

“We cannot exclude options,” French President Emmanuel Macron said
in an interview, when asked to revisit his controversial comments about
the potential deployment of Western troops into Ukraine.
“The security of Europe and the security of the French people is at
stake here,” he added.
Macron on Friday meets German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Berlin for
talks that many hope could silence simmering tensions over Ukraine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/15/macron-doubles-down-on-nato-deployment-in-ukraine.html

Re: French leading the charge to war with Russia ? Fuckin French ? The ones who have had no victories since Napoleon ?? [And did pretty poorly in Russia even then] ?

<20240316132152.00004371@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15136&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15136

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: French leading the charge to war with Russia ? Fuckin French ?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 13:21:52 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 13:21 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 00:12:37 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Looks like this guy will do anything to take the heat off his tranny
> "wife", a true lose cannon who ought to be told "fuck off" very soon
> and very often.

You say you support Ukraine. France supports Ukraine and wants them to win against Russia.

You tell him to "fuck off".

You are a fucking idiot, no friend of Ukraine, are aiding Putin with whom you share sentiment.

Re: French leading the charge to war with Russia ? Fuckin French ? The ones who have had no victories since Napoleon ?? [And did pretty poorly in Russia even then] ?

<l%iJN.127777$Vrtf.32350@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15142&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15142

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:35:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 15:35 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 00:12:37 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Looks like this guy will do anything to take the heat off his tranny
>> "wife", a true lose cannon who ought to be told "fuck off" very soon
>> and very often.
>
> You say you support Ukraine. France supports Ukraine and wants them to win against Russia.
>
> You tell him to "fuck off".
>
> You are a fucking idiot, no friend of Ukraine, are aiding Putin with whom you share sentiment.

Lol, I'd prefer not to see US troops fighting Russia in Ukraine at the
behest of a tranny lover, and I'm the idiot ?

You are a meandering oaf, desperate to get away from your racist murder
threats against jewish woman & children at any cost, seems you have
something in common with the french monger.