Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Life under leftist rule
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 23:59:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 03:59 UTC

Drugs, whores, trash, disease, crime, filth ,, Did I mention crime ?

Everything that they supposedly left behind in their shithole
homelands, allegedly looking for a better life, they bring with them.

`````````````````````````

AOC's NYC district slammed as 'Third World' as shocking video shows
trash-covered streets overrun by migrants running 'flea market' and
scantily-clad prostitutes brazenly soliciting men at 'Market of Sweethearts'

The video shows the streets of the area overflowing with trash, as
migrants set up make shift flea markets flogging clothing items
The footage was captured on the edge of AOC's 14th Congressional
District, and is often seen as the most culturally diverse in Queens
Roosevelt Avenue has also become known as 'the market of
sweethearts', with viral videos showing alleged sex workers lining the
streets of the area

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13205713/AOCs-NYC-district-slammed-World-shocking-video-shows-trash-covered-streets-overrun-migrants-running-flea-market-scantily-clad-prostitutes-brazenly-soliciting-men-Market-Sweethearts.html

Re: Life under leftist rule

<20240317143533.0000062b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15164&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15164

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Life under leftist rule
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:35:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:35 UTC

On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 23:59:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Drugs, whores, trash, disease, crime, filth ,, Did I mention crime ?

Isn't that how Trump described America in his inauguration speech, when he lied that he would drain the swamp and make America Great Again ?

How did that work out for you ?

It was amusingly ironic when he called other countries shitholes.

Re: Life under leftist rule

<65f7131d$2$19608$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15168&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15168

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 17 Mar 2024 15:58:21 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 15:58 UTC

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:35:33 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 23:59:45 -0400 JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Drugs, whores, trash, disease, crime, filth ,, Did I mention crime ?
>
> Isn't that how Trump described America in his inauguration speech, when
> he lied that he would drain the swamp and make America Great Again ?
>
> How did that work out for you ?

Wasn't Trump talking about the government when he talked about 'the swamp'?

> It was amusingly ironic when he called other countries shitholes.

Most parts of the world probably are shit holes. I bet there aren't very
many you'd move to with the plan to never return!

Re: Life under leftist rule

<20240317225542.0000302d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15180&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15180

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 22:55:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 22:55 UTC

On 17 Mar 2024 15:58:21 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:35:33 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 23:59:45 -0400 JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Drugs, whores, trash, disease, crime, filth ,, Did I mention crime
> >> ?
> >
> > Isn't that how Trump described America in his inauguration speech,
> > when he lied that he would drain the swamp and make America Great
> > Again ?
> >
> > How did that work out for you ?
> >

> Wasn't Trump talking about the government when he talked about 'the
> swamp'?

Maybe, but whichever swamp was to be drained it wasn't ...

"Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighborhoods for their families, and good jobs for themselves. These are just and reasonable demands of righteous people and a righteous public, but for too many of our citizens a different reality exists. Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities, rusted out factories, scattered like tombstones across the across the landscape of our nation, an education system flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge, and the crime, and the gangs, and the drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now".

That "American carnage" sounded like a great title for a film, not just a documentary.

> > It was amusingly ironic when he called other countries shitholes.
>
> Most parts of the world probably are shit holes. I bet there aren't
> very many you'd move to with the plan to never return!

I can't think of one but I have never really thought about it. I suppose if I had no choice I'd have to work out which were the biggest shitholes when it came to adverse impact on my future.

Wanting to live somewhere liberal and tolerant rules most countries out.