Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Smart blacks treat niggers the right way
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 01:02:51 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 05:02 UTC

Last thing Dominican Republic wants or needs is a toxic plague of
starving, violent Hate-EE apes running amuck in their tourist attraction
half of the island, so they send them back under armed escort in cages,
exactly as any sane government would do [hint hint]

Whats stopping Hate-EE, located on the very same island, from becoming a
tourist attraction as well ?

Well, I know the reason ,, And so do you.
But we won't say anything because that would upset certain people, so
lets pretend that they are just poor, innocent victims, and we will do
everything in our power to help them, to feed them, to clothe them, to
educate them ,, We will do it all for them, we will pay for it all, and
surely they will become proud, law abiding, hard working people ,, Right ??

Haitian migrants trying to flee conflict are rounded up by cops in
Dominican Republic and sent back in caged police vans

Haitian migrants are being deported from the Dominican Republic in
caged vans
Gangs killed at least two dozen people near Port-au-Prince on Monday
Thousands are without power after four substations were destroyed
as gangs run wild in the nation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13211417/Haitian-migrants-flee-Dominican-Republic-deportation.html