Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Happy Birthday to Baron !
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:12:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:12 UTC

Yes, this post is made to trigger the barren, drug fried, jealous pygmy
leftist hippy, lets see what kind of insults he can come up with now
that the kid is of age, or if he pretends to take the high road and not
care.

`````````````````````````

As Barron Trump turns 18, will the 6'7 soccer-obsessed 'Mommy's boy'
finally shake off daddy's shadow? TOM LEONARD reveals the truth about
his relationship with Donald... and who insiders say is his favorite sibling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13220045/Barron-Trump-18-truth-relationship-Donald-mommys-boy-TOM-LEONARD.html

Re: Happy Birthday to Baron !

<20240320223407.00006e68@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15278&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15278

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to Baron !
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:34:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:34 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:12:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Yes, this post is made to trigger the barren, drug fried, jealous
> pygmy leftist hippy, lets see what kind of insults he can come up
> with now that the kid is of age, or if he pretends to take the high
> road and not care.

I really don't give fuck.

Nor about your childish name-calling.

You can go fuck yourself you third-generation immigrant. You are a pathetic loser like you grandfather. The only difference is you have nowhere to flee to.

Re: Happy Birthday to Baron !

<bhKKN.528569$Ama9.230567@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15280&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15280

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:27:04 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 23:27 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:12:45 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Yes, this post is made to trigger the barren, drug fried, jealous
>> pygmy leftist hippy, lets see what kind of insults he can come up
>> with now that the kid is of age, or if he pretends to take the high
>> road and not care.
>
> I really don't give fuck.
>
> Nor about your childish name-calling.
>
> You can go fuck yourself you third-generation immigrant. You are a pathetic loser like you grandfather. The only difference is you have nowhere to flee to.

"Grandpa" - A word that NO ONE will ever call you, childless, barren loser.
Failed at procreation, the most basic [and important] endeavor of all
life forms.
Can't even imagine, I almost feel sorry for you - But shit happens [or
doesn't] for a reason, and its pretty obvious why a bitter old hag like
you could never find a mate, was predestined NEVER to pass on your
corroded genetics.