You will be called upon to help a friend in trouble.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Me saying so makes it so

SubjectAuthor
* Me saying so makes it soJeSSe
`* Re: Me saying so makes it soThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Me saying so makes it soJeSSe
  `* Re: Me saying so makes it soThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Me saying so makes it soJeSSe
    `* Re: Me saying so makes it soThe Happy Hippy
     `* Re: Me saying so makes it soJeSSe
      `- Re: Me saying so makes it soThe Happy Hippy

1
Me saying so makes it so

<ZkNKN.179802$taff.44793@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15285&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15285

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Me saying so makes it so
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:55:55 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:55 UTC

Ok, guess I have to hold somebodys hand here to show him whats going on
on his own island.

```````````````````````

More than a million living in pockets of hidden poverty in England, says
study

More than a million people in England are living in pockets of hidden
hardship, meaning that they could be missing out on vital help because
their poverty is masked by neighbours who are better off, new analysis
has revealed.

ETHNIC MINORITIES are most likely to be caught in these small areas of
intense deprivation, which are not shown by existing measures used by
local and national governments to target anti-deprivation funding.

*About 220,000 Pakistani people and nearly 200,000 Bangladeshi people
are among the most deprived 10% of the population*, but do not live in
areas currently ranked as such.

The researchers have created a new ethnic group deprivation index (EGDI)
by drilling into millions of responses to the 2021 census. They said it
exposed “stark geographical inequalities between ethnic groups” living
in close proximity.

For example, on the Leamouth peninsula in Tower Hamlets – where the
existing measures of deprivation rank it in the least deprived 10% of
neighbourhoods in the country – *there is a community of Bangladeshi
people who are among the most deprived 10%.*

And in an area of the Finham suburb of Coventry, which ranks as among
England’s least deprived areas, are households from *African backgrounds
whose deprivation levels are among the worst nationwide.*

the 2021 census showed that *almost half of Bangladeshi people were
unemployed or economically inactive compared with just over a quarter
for white English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish or British people.*
*Similarly, only 42% of black Caribbean people report very good health
versus 64% among African people.*

[More made up bullshit ?]

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/dec/11/more-than-a-million-living-in-pockets-of-hidden-poverty-in-england-says-study

Re: Me saying so makes it so

<20240321093945.0000223f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15288&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15288

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Me saying so makes it so
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:39:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:39 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:55:55 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ok, guess I have to hold somebodys hand here to show him whats going
> on on his own island.

You can't avoid being a propagandising cunt can you.

> More than a million living in pockets of hidden poverty in England,
> says study

I know that. I also know that million-plus is just a minority of those living in poverty, the majority of which are white.

You aren't disproving that. You are just a retarded cunt who thinks they are.

You really are a retarded fuckwit if you think you can convince me or any Brit that it's how you say it is when they know how it is themselves -

There are huge amounts of poverty and destitution in England.
The majority of victims are white.
There is a minority which is non-white.
There is also a minority of non-whites who often aren't even on the radar.

All you have done is prove the last. No more than that.

It's not the first time you have claimed to have a smoking gun only to prove you have jack, are talking out your backside, simply proving you are a propagandising cunt.

Re: Me saying so makes it so

<rhZKN.140595$hN14.120223@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15298&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15298

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:31:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 16:31 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:55:55 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Ok, guess I have to hold somebodys hand here to show him whats going
>> on on his own island.
>
> You can't avoid being a propagandising cunt can you.
>

>> More than a million living in pockets of hidden poverty in England,
>> says study
>
> I know that.

Denial - A pattern with wingnuts.
A crutch even.

Re: Me saying so makes it so

<20240321170157.00007a95@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15307&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15307

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:01:57 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:01 UTC

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:31:19 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:55:55 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Ok, guess I have to hold somebodys hand here to show him whats
> >> going on on his own island.
> >
> > You can't avoid being a propagandising cunt can you.
> >

> >> More than a million living in pockets of hidden poverty in England,
> >> says study
> >
> > I know that.
>
> Denial - A pattern with wingnuts.
> A crutch even.

You really are a stupid fucking retard if you call agreeing with you "denial".

Re: Me saying so makes it so

<Rk_KN.542839$Ama9.30963@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15312&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15312

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:43:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:43 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:31:19 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You can't avoid being a propagandising cunt can you.

>>> I know that.
>>
>> Denial - A pattern with wingnuts.
>> A crutch even.
>
> You really are a stupid fucking retard if you call agreeing with you "denial".

> As the % of hungry darkskins increases, so does the obesity rate.

Glad you agree, so why not stop feeding them ?

Re: Me saying so makes it so

<20240321185055.000038b7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15314&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15314

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:50:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:50 UTC

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:43:13 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:31:19 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Denial - A pattern with wingnuts.
> >> A crutch even.
> >
> > You really are a stupid fucking retard if you call agreeing with
> > you "denial".
>
> > As the % of hungry darkskins increases, so does the obesity rate.
>
> Glad you agree

I might if you could provide evidence of what you assert.

> so why not stop feeding them ?

Because they aren't the cause of our obesity problem. Non-whites form only a minority of the two thirds of adults who are obese or overweight.

The million living in hidden poverty aren't the cause. And those aren't all non-white.

Re: Me saying so makes it so

<Fl2LN.544350$Ama9.419654@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15327&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15327

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:17:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 22:17 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:43:13 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You really are a stupid fucking retard if you call agreeing with
>>> you "denial".
>>
>>> As the % of hungry darkskins increases, so does the obesity rate.
>>
>> Glad you agree
>
> I might if you could provide evidence of what you assert.

You already did, dumb fuck, and said so mere hours ago

Re: Me saying so makes it so

<20240321231731.000078d9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15332&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15332

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 23:17:31 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 23:17 UTC

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:17:09 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:43:13 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Glad you agree
> >
> > I might if you could provide evidence of what you assert.
>
> You already did, dumb fuck, and said so mere hours ago

Fuck knows what you are talking about now you retarded cunt.