Kiss me, Kate, we will be married o' Sunday. -- William Shakespeare, "The Taming of the Shrew"

aus+uk / uk.transport.london / Attempted murder at Oxford Circus Tube station

SubjectAuthor
o Attempted murder at Oxford Circus Tube stationRecliner

1
Attempted murder at Oxford Circus Tube station

<TrWvN.23062$RZad.2328@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15321&group=uk.transport.london#15321

Newsgroups: uk.transport.london
Subject: Attempted murder at Oxford Circus Tube station
From: recliner...@gmail.com (Recliner)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 01:01:39 GMT
 by: Recliner - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 01:01 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68196939

A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after another man
was pushed on to the tracks of a busy central London Tube station.

Passengers on the platform helped the man, who was not injured, to safety
before the train arrived at the station, British Transport Police said.

It happened at about 15:00 GMT on Saturday at Oxford Circus Station and
detectives are appealing for witnesses.

A 25-year-old man is being questioned in police custody.

More details in
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/04/man-pushed-onto-tracks-at-oxford-circus-station/

aus+uk / uk.transport.london / Attempted murder at Oxford Circus Tube station