From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel pushes on with ethnic cleansing
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:00:22 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:00 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68631712

<quotes>

Israel has declared an area of the occupied West Bank as state land - the biggest in decades, according to activists - which could now be used for settlement activity.

The timing of the announcement, by far-right Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, was significant, coinciding with the arrival in Israel of US Secretary of State Antony Blinken for talks on the Gaza war.

Blinken recently declared settlements in the West Bank to be "inconsistent with international law"

</quotes>

This is another of Israel's "fuck you" responses to Blinken, Biden, America and International law.

It follows their "fuck you" to the EU in deciding the official response to EU sanctions will be to double-down on activities which caused the EU to impose those sanctions.

It follows their "fuck you" to the ICJ of restricting aid into Gaza when after the ICJ ordered them to let more aid in.

A big "fuck you" will be when the IDF enters Raffah.

But their biggest "fuck you" will be when they have ethnically cleansed and purged Gaza and occupied territories of Palestinians.

Re: Israel pushes on with ethnic cleansing

<p7lLN.675220$xHn7.69864@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15353&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15353

Subject: Re: Israel pushes on with ethnic cleansing
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:39:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68631712
>
> <quotes>
>
> Israel has declared an area of the occupied West Bank as state land - the biggest in decades, according to activists - which could now be used for settlement activity.
>
> The timing of the announcement, by far-right Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, was significant, coinciding with the arrival in Israel of US Secretary of State Antony Blinken for talks on the Gaza war.
>
> Blinken recently declared settlements in the West Bank to be "inconsistent with international law"
>
> </quotes>
>
> This is another of Israel's "fuck you" responses to Blinken, Biden, America and International law.

Translation needed:

"WAAAHHHHHH WAAAHHHHHHH WAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!"

Don't you ever get tired of your own non stop, repetitious whining ?