Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What do you call a nigger with a high paying job ?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:38:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:38 UTC

A nigger.

DEI hire from Ivory Coast shows what we already knew - You can take a
nigger out of the jungle, but you will never, ever take the jungle out
of the nigger.

``````````````

Bizarre moment Apple accountant snapped other passenger's boarding
passes at airport, then used one to board Delta flight that was full
until he was arrested for hiding in toilet

New security footage showed Fleurizard, 26, taking pictures of
other passengers' boarding passes
The Apple accountant could be seen furtively snapping a picture of
an elderly passenger's pass
Video also captured the moment when the stowaway was arrested by
the police after having hid himself in the bathroom

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13230847/footage-apple-accountant-snuck-delta-utah.html

Re: What do you call a nigger with a high paying job ?

<20240324195303.00001e01@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15405&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15405

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: What do you call a nigger with a high paying job ?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:53:03 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:53 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:38:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Bizarre moment Apple accountant snapped other passenger's boarding
> passes at airport, then used one to board Delta flight that was full

That begs all sorts of questions about security practices of Delta.

Re: What do you call a nigger with a high paying job ?

<300MN.150020$CYpe.84113@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15407&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15407

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 16:26:37 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 20:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:38:29 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Bizarre moment Apple accountant snapped other passenger's boarding
>> passes at airport, then used one to board Delta flight that was full
>
> That begs all sorts of questions about security practices of Delta.

Well, apparently, he was busted hiding by a toilet and led away in
handcuffs, so there's that ,,,

Re: What do you call a nigger with a high paying job ?

<6601285e$0$19599$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15419&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15419

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 25 Mar 2024 07:31:42 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 07:31 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:53:03 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:38:29 -0400 JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Bizarre moment Apple accountant snapped other passenger's boarding
>> passes at airport, then used one to board Delta flight that was full
>
> That begs all sorts of questions about security practices of Delta.

I wonder if they accept pieces of paper with "BOARDING PASS" written on
them in crayon?

Re: What do you call a nigger with a high paying job ?

<20240325112403.0000565f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15424&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15424

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:24:03 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:24 UTC

On 25 Mar 2024 07:31:42 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:53:03 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:38:29 -0400 JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Bizarre moment Apple accountant snapped other passenger's boarding
> >> passes at airport, then used one to board Delta flight that was
> >> full
> >
> > That begs all sorts of questions about security practices of Delta.
> >

> I wonder if they accept pieces of paper with "BOARDING PASS" written
> on them in crayon?

It does seem that way.

I suspect it's an over-reliance on 'smart phone ticketing', where a mock-up of a pass looks like it is a real pass, where you can pretend another person's pass is your own.

It's a well known scam.

This guy got through check in, through the gates, onto the aircraft, past all the security, TSA and other checks, without anyone spotting it was in effect a forgery, and I fail to see how surreptitiously photographing other people's phones or papers would create a convincing forgery.

Not only was it a forgery it wouldn't have matched any other documentation he would have had to present so people simply weren't doing their job. His fake boarding pass was for a female child.

He was caught after he came out of the toilet as the plane was taxiing for take-off. If there had been a vacant seat he would probably have got away with it. Unless he was sucked out by a departing side panel.

It's all just so staggering that he got as far as he did when we can't even get past the bus driver if trying to play the fake ticket game.

Apparently the system did detect an alert 'pass used twice' but Delta did nothing about that, were prepared to let the plane fly.

If he had been a terrorist they let him onto the plane. It was just luck they caught him before take-off.

"Welcome to Delta Airlines. Our number one priority is passenger safety. Welcome to America".