From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The settler land-grab
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:41:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:41 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68650815

<quotes>

Opinion polls suggest that most Israelis oppose resettling Gaza, and it is not government policy, but since the Hamas attacks on 7 October it is being talked about out loud - by some of the loudest and most extreme voices in Israel's government.

Ask Daniella Weiss, the grandmother of Israel's settler movement, who says she already has a list of 500 families ready to move to Gaza immediately.

Mrs Weiss proudly shows me a map of the West Bank with pink dots indicating Jewish settlements. The dots are scattered all over the map, eating away at land where Palestinians hope - or hoped - to build their state.

There are about 700,000 Jewish settlers in these areas now and settler numbers are rising fast.

The vast majority of the international community considers settlements illegal under international law, including the United Nations Security Council.

"I have friends in Tel Aviv," she says, "so they say, 'Don't forget to keep for me a plot near the coast in Gaza,' because it's a beautiful, beautiful coast, beautiful golden sand".

She tells them the plots on the coast are already booked.

</quotes>

And just recently we had Trump's Jewish son-in-law, Jared Kushner, rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of profits to be had in selling beach-front properties built on stolen Palestinian land.

He suggested moving displaced Palestinians to the Negev desert where they could be left to rot and die. I am sure he's fully on-board with the "sub-human garbage" narrative.