Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Lol - Zealots really really mad now, threaten a veritable bloodbath
of dead Russians [including woman & children]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:00:08 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 17:00 UTC

Will hippy stand by his mans side, or will he be coy and try to appease
both sides, just lamely blame everything on the USA, because throwing
murderous muslim terrorists or Putin under the bus is not an option for
him ?

I look forward to Putin eradicating this vermin, seems the only path to
safety is all zealots out of Russia [which holds true for us as well,
obviously]

And I mean every single one of them, leaving just 1 risks a near 100%
chance of another homicidal outrage.

```````````````````

ISIS threatens to 'massacre' Putin and Russians and says video of the
Moscow attack terrorists being tortured 'has increased the bloodlust of
thousands of brothers' - as Kremlin vows to 'kill everyone involved'
\

ISIS has threatened to 'massacre' more Russians following the
Moscow shooting
Videos emerged of Russian security torturing the four terror suspects
ISIS said these 'increased the bloodlust of thousands of brothers'

'To all wild Russians! Stop torturing Islamic State prisoners. Beware!
Do not think that we do not have the opportunity to take revenge on you
for our captured brothers.

'In Friday's attack, we proved to you that, God willing, the Mujahideen
of the Islamic State can punish you for any of your horrors; without
this revenge, a lot of blood will remain from the Islamic Ummah.

'This time, let's hit you so hard on the head that future generations,
God willing, will remember you and these past pains and wounds will be
forgotten.

'Yes! Very heavy, deadly, bloody, stabbing, burning and devastating
blows. Wait! Expect a massacre, God willing. Very soon, God willing.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13236567/ISIS-threatens-massacre-Putin-Russians-says-video-Moscow-attack-terrorists-tortured-increased-bloodlust-thousands-brothers-Kremlin-vows-kill-involved.html

Re: Lol - Zealots really really mad now, threaten a veritable bloodbath of dead Russians [including woman & children]

<20240325192351.00007310@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15438&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15438

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Lol - Zealots really really mad now, threaten a veritable
bloodbath of dead Russians [including woman & children]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:23:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:23 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:00:08 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I look forward to Putin eradicating this vermin, seems the only path
> to safety is all zealots out of Russia [which holds true for us as
> well, obviously]
>
> And I mean every single one of them, leaving just 1 risks a near 100%
> chance of another homicidal outrage.

So you are calling for genocide - again.

You Nazis really do like your holocausts. It's not surprising you are backing Israel's.

Re: Lol - Zealots really really mad now, threaten a veritable bloodbath of dead Russians [including woman & children]

<UwkMN.151244$hN14.64798@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15439&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15439

bloodbath of dead Russians [including woman & children]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:47:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:47 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:00:08 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I look forward to Putin eradicating this vermin, seems the only path
>> to safety is all zealots out of Russia [which holds true for us as
>> well, obviously]
>>
>> And I mean every single one of them, leaving just 1 risks a near 100%
>> chance of another homicidal outrage.
>
> So you are calling for genocide - again.

How is calling for them to go back where the fuck they came from
"genocide", please explain.

Is going back to their shithole sand pits a fate worse than death ?

Re: Lol - Zealots really really mad now, threaten a veritable bloodbath of dead Russians [including woman & children]

<4GlMN.686845$xHn7.396345@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15442&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15442

bloodbath of dead Russians [including woman & children]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 17:05:04 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:05 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:00:08 -0400
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I look forward to Putin eradicating this vermin, seems the only path
>>> to safety is all zealots out of Russia [which holds true for us as
>>> well, obviously]
>>>
>>> And I mean every single one of them, leaving just 1 risks a near 100%
>>> chance of another homicidal outrage.
>>
>> So you are calling for genocide - again.
>
> How is calling for them to go back where the fuck they came from
> "genocide", please explain.
>
> Is going back to their shithole sand pits a fate worse than death ?

Harry, for instance - Answer would be YES !

Here the SEI appointed ambassador says the Bolsheviks have no problem
with lying drug abusers, so long as they are faithful, dues paying
wingnuts ,,, So he had better hope the senile pedo wins

Prince Harry is 'safe to stay in America if Biden wins': US ambassador
to London laughs of suggestion Duke could be deported - after Trump
threatened action if he is elected

Prince Harry is safe to stay in America as long as Joe Biden remains
president, the US ambassador said today as she laughed off Donald
Trump's threats to take 'appropriate action' against him.

The Republican frontrunner said last week that the Duke of Sussex could
face consequences if he is found to have lied about taking drugs on his
US visa application.

US Ambassador Jane Hartley was asked about his comments in an interview
today. She laughed off the suggestion Harry could be deported, telling
Sky News: 'It's not gonna happen in the Biden administration.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13235761/prince-harry-america-biden-safe-ambassador-london.html