I love you more than anything in this world. I don't expect that will last. -- Elvis Costello

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

SubjectAuthor
* ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)TWP
+- Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)JeSSe
+* Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)The Happy Hippy
|`* Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)The Happy Hippy
| `* Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)JeSSe
|  `* Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)The Happy Hippy
|   `- Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)JeSSe
`* Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)The Happy Hippy
 +* Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)Loose Cannon
 |`- Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)JeSSe
 `- Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)JeSSe

1
ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<65ff5360$6$19606$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15379&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15379

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 23 Mar 2024 22:10:40 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 22:10 UTC

(I'm a bit late with this - I had a sick computer)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26878076/putin-moscow-terror-attack-blames-
ukraine/

In a televised address to the nation, a furious Putin attempted to suggest
the gunmen tried to escape to Ukraine after the "barbaric terrorist
attack".

Ukraine has already hit back at this claim - dismissing it as rubbish.

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<mkMLN.723173$p%Mb.600393@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15386&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15386

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 22:36:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:36 UTC

TWP wrote:
> (I'm a bit late with this - I had a sick computer)
>
> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26878076/putin-moscow-terror-attack-blames-
> ukraine/
>
> In a televised address to the nation, a furious Putin attempted to suggest
> the gunmen tried to escape to Ukraine after the "barbaric terrorist
> attack".
>
> Ukraine has already hit back at this claim - dismissing it as rubbish.

He wants to hinder people from wondering how Russian citizens can be
slaughtered like ducks lined up in a row when he had advanced, specific
warnings and blew them all off.

Trying to involve Ukraine really doesn't make him look that much better
either, difficult spot for the boy licking tyrant.

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<20240324144829.00000ea2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15392&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15392

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's
eyes)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:48:29 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:48 UTC

On 23 Mar 2024 22:10:40 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> (I'm a bit late with this - I had a sick computer)
>
> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26878076/putin-moscow-terror-attack-blames-
> ukraine/
>
> In a televised address to the nation, a furious Putin attempted to
> suggest the gunmen tried to escape to Ukraine after the "barbaric
> terrorist attack".
>
> Ukraine has already hit back at this claim - dismissing it as rubbish.

Yeah, but they always lie about what they have done. Zelensky still claims the missile which hit Poland and killed two innocent civilians was Russian and not Ukrainian. Ukraine still insists it wasn't shelling Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station when it would make no sense for Russia to do that. They lied about attacking the Kakhovka dam. They have lied about involvement in the destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline. They lied about Russia moving nukes into position to attack Ukraine. They have lied about western supplied arms being diverted to criminal gangs. They have lied about corruption, the presence of neo-Nazis in the Zelensky regime, and the genocide they pursued in the east. They lie about anything if it's in their interest to do so.

There was a reason the west rushed to say "It wasn't Ukraine" because it is something the west fears Ukraine would do. I am pretty sure they didn't actually know if Ukraine had or hadn't, were convinced they could have, just as Putin and Russia is.

None of that means Putin is correct. Doesn't mean he's wrong either.

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<20240324224828.00007140@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15415&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15415

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
eyes)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:48:28 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:48 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:48:29 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On 23 Mar 2024 22:10:40 GMT
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > (I'm a bit late with this - I had a sick computer)
> >
> > https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26878076/putin-moscow-terror-attack-blames-
> > ukraine/
> >
> > In a televised address to the nation, a furious Putin attempted to
> > suggest the gunmen tried to escape to Ukraine after the "barbaric
> > terrorist attack".
> >
> > Ukraine has already hit back at this claim - dismissing it as
> > rubbish.
>
> Yeah, but they always lie about what they have done. Zelensky still
> claims the missile which hit Poland and killed two innocent civilians
> was Russian and not Ukrainian. Ukraine still insists it wasn't
> shelling Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station when it would make no
> sense for Russia to do that. They lied about attacking the Kakhovka
> dam. They have lied about involvement in the destruction of the Nord
> Stream pipeline. They lied about Russia moving nukes into position to
> attack Ukraine. They have lied about western supplied arms being
> diverted to criminal gangs. They have lied about corruption, the
> presence of neo-Nazis in the Zelensky regime, and the genocide they
> pursued in the east. They lie about anything if it's in their
> interest to do so.
>
> There was a reason the west rushed to say "It wasn't Ukraine" because
> it is something the west fears Ukraine would do. I am pretty sure
> they didn't actually know if Ukraine had or hadn't, were convinced
> they could have, just as Putin and Russia is.
>
> None of that means Putin is correct. Doesn't mean he's wrong either.

"In his address, Ukraine's president also alluded to a dark theory raised earlier by his military intelligence agency - that the Russian authorities themselves were linked to the Moscow attack".

And that's a usual part of the familiar Ukrainian MO - Blame the victim for whatever Ukraine has done.

It's so unnecessary and offensive thing to say it will only convince Putin that Ukraine were behind the attack.

Whether they were or weren't it's Zelensky's strategy, the only strategy he's got; to provoke Russia into attacking harder to put America and NATO in a position that they will supply the arms he needs. It's the only way sacrificial pawns have of winning a war they have had forced upon them.

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<qA5MN.575213$Ama9.373109@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15417&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15417

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:46:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 02:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:48:29 +0000
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 23 Mar 2024 22:10:40 GMT
>> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> (I'm a bit late with this - I had a sick computer)
>>>
>>> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26878076/putin-moscow-terror-attack-blames-
>>> ukraine/
>>>
>>> In a televised address to the nation, a furious Putin attempted to
>>> suggest the gunmen tried to escape to Ukraine after the "barbaric
>>> terrorist attack".
>>>
>>> Ukraine has already hit back at this claim - dismissing it as
>>> rubbish.
>>
>> Yeah, but they always lie about what they have done. Zelensky still
>> claims the missile which hit Poland and killed two innocent civilians
>> was Russian and not Ukrainian. Ukraine still insists it wasn't
>> shelling Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station when it would make no
>> sense for Russia to do that. They lied about attacking the Kakhovka
>> dam. They have lied about involvement in the destruction of the Nord
>> Stream pipeline. They lied about Russia moving nukes into position to
>> attack Ukraine. They have lied about western supplied arms being
>> diverted to criminal gangs. They have lied about corruption, the
>> presence of neo-Nazis in the Zelensky regime, and the genocide they
>> pursued in the east. They lie about anything if it's in their
>> interest to do so.
>>
>> There was a reason the west rushed to say "It wasn't Ukraine" because
>> it is something the west fears Ukraine would do. I am pretty sure
>> they didn't actually know if Ukraine had or hadn't, were convinced
>> they could have, just as Putin and Russia is.
>>
>> None of that means Putin is correct. Doesn't mean he's wrong either.
>
> "In his address, Ukraine's president also alluded to a dark theory raised earlier by his military intelligence agency - that the Russian authorities themselves were linked to the Moscow attack".
>
> And that's a usual part of the familiar Ukrainian MO - Blame the victim for whatever Ukraine has done.

Uh huh, and YOU bought into that MO early on and often, the latest
blaming Oct 7th on the jews.

I don't think Zelenskys conspiracy theory is any better or worse than
Putins.
Have you considered the possibility that murderous islamic zealots
carried out the attacks all by themselves ? Perhaps you have heard,
there is precedent for this ,,,

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<20240325131654.000069e7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15427&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15427

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
eyes)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:16:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:16 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:46:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > "In his address, Ukraine's president also alluded to a dark theory
> > raised earlier by his military intelligence agency - that the
> > Russian authorities themselves were linked to the Moscow attack".
> >
> > And that's a usual part of the familiar Ukrainian MO - Blame the
> > victim for whatever Ukraine has done.
>
> Uh huh, and YOU bought into that MO early on and often, the latest
> blaming Oct 7th on the jews.

The creation of Israel on Palestinian land, the consequences of that, the ongoing occupation and unbridled oppression of Palestinians were the catalyst for that attack.

"Blame" is harder to place. I would probably blame Britain, for not foreseeing the consequences of what they were doing and for appointing a leader of the Palestinian people who turned out to be a Nazi, and America for unconditionally supporting and facilitating the abuses and oppression Israel then indulged in. There are many parties who can share blame.

But you are comparing apples with oranges.

Zelensky is asserting it wasn't an attack on Russia but a false flag, undertaken by Russia, that Russia inflicted death upon her own citizens.

It is the same kind of lying shit which Islamic State used in Syria when killing regime forces, claiming they had blown themselves up, pretending it wasn't them who were doing the killing.

Ukraine has become the grand master of false flag, simply by asserting their actions are false flags by Russia, often pre-emptively before their attacks.

Ukraine routinely uses the Islamic State playbook; regularly claiming Russian oil-refineries and infra-structure just blew themselves up or were blown up by Russia, that dead Russian civilians either killed themselves or were executed by Russia, rather than admit it was due to Ukrainian attack.

It is not surprising Putin and others seeing Zelensky play the same card again, see it as a sure sign of Ukrainian involvement than not.

Will the Ukrainian Post Office give the game away by being stupid enough to release a celebratory stamp for the Moscow massacre ?

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<20240325164253.0000061e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15430&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15430

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
eyes)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:42:53 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:42 UTC

On 23 Mar 2024 22:10:40 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> (I'm a bit late with this - I had a sick computer)
>
> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26878076/putin-moscow-terror-attack-blames-
> ukraine/
>
> In a televised address to the nation, a furious Putin attempted to
> suggest the gunmen tried to escape to Ukraine after the "barbaric
> terrorist attack".
>
> Ukraine has already hit back at this claim - dismissing it as rubbish.

https://meduza.io/en/news/2024/03/23/meduza-geolocates-arrest-video-of-moscow-terrorism-suspect-to-town-85-miles-from-ukrainian-border

<quotes>

Meduza has geolocated the filming location of the reported arrest of one of the Crocus City Hall terrorist suspects.

According to footage presumably provided by the Federal Security Service, officials apprehended 30-year-old Rajab Alizade near the town of Khatsun in Russia’s Bryansk region, located 140 kilometers (about 85 miles) from the Ukrainian border. Russian State Duma deputy Alexander Khinshtein was the first to report this information.

Meduza verified the claim, also reported by members of the GeoConfimed community, by studying landmarks visible in Google Street View images from July 2018. Meduza notes the blue-green posts between a pine and an oak tree by the road, as well as a firebreak along the road.

Alizade’s apparent arrest location is less than five miles south of the intersection of the M3 and P-120 highways, which leads west to the border with Belarus and south to Ukraine.

The location seemingly bolsters Russian state officials' claim that the suspects were heading to Ukraine.

</quotes>

Zelensky's nonsense that Russia staged the attack, his and western insistence that if it was anyone it definitely wasn't Ukraine, the argument they weren't heading for Ukraine, that it would be inconceivable and ridiculous to even assert they would, and 'there's no evidence of that', is only fuelling suspicion in Russia that it was definitely a Ukrainian operation.

Some Russians say the attack was at the behest of the US or UK but it seems more likely to be a rogue Ukrainian effort given America and the west have in recent weeks been trying to reign in Kiev's enthusiasm for attacks on Russia herself, on Russian infrastructure. The west are increasingly unhappy at Ukraine's murder of Russian civilians.

The west are increasingly frustrated in private by Ukrainian operations as they fight to save their country even as the west won't, because it buggers up the proxy war narrative that Ukrainian are whiter-than-white good guys, only Russians are murderous bastards.

By omission and distraction they excuse what Ukraine does to keep the narrative on track. It may be that Ukraine has gone a step too far, and the urgency to confirm Ukraine wasn't behind it may be part of the effort to do that.

Desperate but well coordinated damage limitation ?

It doesn't really matter. Westerners won't be convinced Putin is more of a cunt than they think he is. It's what Russians and Russia's allies think which matters. Unfortunately they do believe Ukraine and the west would do something like that as they pursue their proxy War on Russia.

I'm sure there were plenty of pro-Zelensky anti-Russians whose immediate thoughts were "if it is Ukraine; they've fucked-up big time". Were hoping it wasn't, but who wouldn't have been surprised if it was.

Even they know it's something Ukraine might well do.

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<diiMN.122803$U1cc.102200@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15436&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15436

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:14:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 17:14 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:46:45 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> "In his address, Ukraine's president also alluded to a dark theory
>>> raised earlier by his military intelligence agency - that the
>>> Russian authorities themselves were linked to the Moscow attack".
>>>
>>> And that's a usual part of the familiar Ukrainian MO - Blame the
>>> victim for whatever Ukraine has done.
>>
>> Uh huh, and YOU bought into that MO early on and often, the latest
>> blaming Oct 7th on the jews.
>
> The creation of Israel on Palestinian land, the consequences of that, the ongoing occupation and unbridled oppression of Palestinians were the catalyst for that attack.
>
> "Blame" is harder to place. I would probably blame Britain, for not foreseeing the consequences of what they were doing and for appointing a leader of the Palestinian people who turned out to be a Nazi, and America for unconditionally supporting and facilitating the abuses and oppression Israel then indulged in. There are many parties who can share blame.
>
> But you are comparing apples with oranges.
>
> Zelensky is asserting it wasn't an attack on Russia but a false flag, undertaken by Russia, that Russia inflicted death upon her own citizens.

And that is exactly what you have said about jew commandos being
responsible for Oct 7, do I really need to fling your own posts back in
your face to remind you of what you have said ?

You are the king of something, and that is the king of cheesy conspiracy
theories, invariably involving the USA, invariably involving half baked
false flag allegations.
[Remember when you prattled on for weeks on end that Ukraine
International Airlines Flight 752 was shot down by the USA minutes after
taking off from Tehran ,, Until Iran itself admitted it fucked up and
shot it down ?]

> Will the Ukrainian Post Office give the game away by being stupid enough to release a celebratory stamp for the Moscow massacre ?

Someones got his mind made up already !
"What a shocker", said no one.

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<utsoqg$oe1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15441&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15441

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
eyes)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:03:12 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:03 UTC

"Russia’s Putin says 'radical Islamists' behind Moscow concert hall attack"

Give it up, 'tarded Happy Hitlerite.

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<qVlMN.135311$zF_1.66117@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15443&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15443

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 17:21:26 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:21 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> According to footage presumably provided by the Federal Security Service, officials apprehended 30-year-old Rajab Alizade near the town of Khatsun in Russia’s Bryansk region, located 140 kilometers (about 85 miles) from the Ukrainian border.
Oh, only 85 miles from the Ukraine border lol, soooo close to safety !

Ukraine must be dying to import Christian hating homicidal muslims, no
doubt about it !

Re: ISIS attackers' escape route implicates Ukraine (in Putin's eyes)

<qXlMN.135312$zF_1.22190@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15444&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15444

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 17:23:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:23 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> "Russia’s Putin says 'radical Islamists' behind Moscow concert hall attack"
>
> Give it up, 'tarded Happy Hitlerite.

Hes in a tough spot, can't side with zealots against Putin, won't side
with Putin against zealots, so his only recourse is "blame USA" as usual.

Don't think I have ever seen such a pathetically predictable 1 trick pony.