Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dictionary definition
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:18:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:18 UTC

My good deed for the day, for the mental health of a certain obsessed
poster.

ob·sess
/əbˈses/
verb
preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to
a troubling extent.
unable to stop thinking about something; too interested in or worried
about something

Re: Dictionary definition

<20240326220234.00001f0d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15486&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15486

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Dictionary definition
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 22:02:34 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 22:02 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:18:31 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> My good deed for the day, for the mental health of a certain obsessed
> poster.

I wouldn't bother. He's posted the same crap hundreds of times now, multiple times a day, and isn't going to stop. His is far more than an obsession; it's a mental health problem and you are too late to save him from that.

It's easy enough to just hold a small selection of replies to pull-up and copy-and-paste with only the minor inconvenience of having to change the post's title, but by god is he boring and repetitive. It's just lazy trolling; even the tedious insults and demonisations don't change.

As you said yourself; "You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a troll, a lying hypocrite, a blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead, and those are your good points [hope I spelled and punctuated all of that to your satisfaction, Professor Fukstickstein !]".

I don't think I could have put it better.

Re: Dictionary definition

<lMKMN.457719$yEgf.62398@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15488&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15488

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:38:22 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 01:38 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:18:31 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> My good deed for the day, for the mental health of a certain obsessed
>> poster.
>
> I wouldn't bother.

Obviously

> As you said yourself; "You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a troll, a lying hypocrite, a blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead, and those are your good points [hope I spelled and punctuated all of that to your satisfaction, Professor Fukstickstein !]".

I stand by that, is there something in that that you disagree with ?

Re: Dictionary definition

<20240327090501.00001466@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15498&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15498

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:05:01 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:05 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:38:22 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:18:31 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> My good deed for the day, for the mental health of a certain
> >> obsessed poster.
> >
> > I wouldn't bother.
>
> Obviously
>
> > As you said yourself; "You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a
> > troll, a lying hypocrite, a blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead,
> > and those are your good points [hope I spelled and punctuated all
> > of that to your satisfaction, Professor Fukstickstein !]".
>
> I stand by that, is there something in that that you disagree with ?

No. As I said -

"I don't think I could have put it better".

Did you not read that line or are you simply trolling again ?