Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Tranny madness spread to Aus, males dominate girls teams
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:14:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:14 UTC

Only thing parents can do is withdraw their girls from the deviant
teams, perhaps start a biological female league of their own which, if
everyone did it, would restore the previous sanity of a few years ago of
having separate male/female sports teams.

The males can still say they are actually girls if they want to, but
with no girls to dominate and no locker rooms to invade, they would
quickly lose interest and go back to being full time males - After they
sue to be allowed on the biological female team, of course.

And thats what its all about, their vanity and their perversions, which
the left is only too willing to feed.

``````````````````

Parents' fury as girls' soccer team featuring FIVE trans players
destroys opposition 10-0 on way to winning grand final - with one
biological male scoring SIX goals in one game

A transgender row has erupted at a girls' soccer tournament
The Flying Bats dominated the Beryl Ackroyd Cup
One trans player reportedly scored six goals in a 10-0 win

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13244359/Transgender-row-erupts-womens-football-tournament.html

Re: Tranny madness spread to Aus, males dominate girls teams

<20240327183655.0000590a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15528&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15528

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:36:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:36 UTC

Why are you so obsessed about "trannies" ?

Re: Tranny madness spread to Aus, males dominate girls teams

<oZ%MN.595200$c3Ea.472338@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15536&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15536

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:12:51 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:12 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> Why are you so obsessed about "trannies" ?

3 posts about trannys vs 97 for you about dead muslims, you clearly
don't know the meaning of the word

Re: Tranny madness spread to Aus, males dominate girls teams

<20240327213201.00006a8c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15545&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15545

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:32:01 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:32 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:12:51 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > Why are you so obsessed about "trannies" ?
> >
> 3 posts about trannys

That's another of your fucking lies.