It takes a smart husband to have the last word and not use it.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

SubjectAuthor
* Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !JeSSe
`* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !Jesse
 `* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !The Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !JeSSe
   `* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !The Happy Hippy
    `* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !JeSSe
     +* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !Loose Cannon
     |`- Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !JeSSe
     `* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !The Happy Hippy
      `* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !JeSSe
       +- Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !The Happy Hippy
       `* Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !JeSSe
        `- Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !The Happy Hippy

1
Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<PiMMN.706501$xHn7.33218@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15492&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15492

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1
month !
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 23:23:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 03:23 UTC

With 5 days to go, I might add.

George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"
The rush to congratulate Galloway
America blocks another UN resolution
Biden - Bizarre and inexplicable ?
It started October the 7th
Sunak speaks
Infamous Hitlerisms
Another 7 hostages killed
Polarisation in the War on Palestinians
Biden: We'll feed them, you can kill them
Israelis push conspiracy theory
Houthis have sunk their first ship
US airdrop
Israel buckles
Starving children to death - The new Israeli team sport
Lying tory minister pays the price
Israel blocks aid to children
Biden will do anything to let Israel keep killing babies
Houthis claim first victims
Cameron backs Israel as child killers
UK allowed IRA killings to take place
Who killed Bambi ?
End of the pier show
UK shows its contempt for Palestinian "sub-human garbage"
International Women's Day
Why are we paying to facilitate Israel's murder ?
Criminalising dissent
Cameron accuses Israel of war crime
Biden's red lines
"Come to Jesus"
Israel's Abu Ghraib practices
Charlotte Church get the usual threats from the usual suspects
Rabbi demands veritable bloodbath of women and children
The weird world of wacky wickedness
Five Hovis Wholemeal and a couple of fish fingers
The religion of peace
The Hunger Games
Pier pressure
When starving people to death is a war crime but isn't
Early Christmas for starving Palestinians
Facts and figures
Baldrick's cunning plan
Ensuring they starve
Murdered for playing with fireworks
Candace Owens slams Israel
Netanyahu has to go
How many have Israel murdered ?
Israel confirms her murder spree will continue
We cannot stand by
o threat Biden
A good news story
Suffer little children
Visa scheme for Palestinians
Debunking the propaganda lies
Netanyahu - A man of vision
War crimes in the Gaza conflict
Yesterday
Worst absolute poverty rise in 30 years
US ceasefire resolution
The reality of murdering "sub-human garbage"
Israel pushes on with ethnic cleansing
Official Israeli propaganda
Blinken
Our Florence Nightingale hospital for "sub-human garbage"
"Nazi piglet" pleads on behalf of "sub-human garbage"
A shekel a shot
Israel doubles-down on her murder
The settler land-grab
1630
America betrays Israel
Trump blames Israel for her reputational damage
Trump reveals some good news
Israel now at war with the world
Jews allege Border Force is anti-Semitic

That is 74 posts on the same topic in just 25 days, he has been at it
for half a year, this doesn't even include the dozens and dozens of
other posts he has replied to [mostly to himself] ,, And yet he denies
he is obsessed ?

Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<17c0874ca4616eb2$2919$1098985$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15497&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15497

Subject: Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 01:16:58 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 05:16 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> [...]
> US ceasefire resolution
> The reality of murdering "sub-human garbage"
> Israel pushes on with ethnic cleansing
> Official Israeli propaganda
> Blinken
> Our Florence Nightingale hospital for "sub-human garbage"
> "Nazi piglet"  pleads on behalf of "sub-human garbage"
> A shekel a shot
> Israel doubles-down on her murder
> The settler land-grab
> 1630
> America betrays Israel
> Trump blames Israel for her reputational damage
> Trump reveals some good news
> Israel now at war with the world
> Jews allege Border Force is anti-Semitic
>

> That is 74 posts on the same topic in just 25 days, he has been at it
> for half a year, this doesn't even include the dozens and dozens of
> other posts he has replied to [mostly to himself] ,, And yet he denies

Out of morbid curiosity, lets see how the obsessed, raging anti semite
did on his very favorite topic in the month of Feb

Houthis still attacking ships
The Holocaust Re-enactment Society
McDonald's take a boycott hit
Biden's escalating war
Israel lying about UNRWA
Israels' far right rage at America
Russia kills baby
Israel not meeting its military objectives
Axis of Evil slammed
Doris the dead horse
Biden is impotent
Another Israeli war crime
Living like animals
Winning hearts and minds by murdering children and paramedics
It's a numbers game
Netanyahu to enact Israel's Final Solution
Brisket or Meat Loaf
Israel begins her Final Solution
A few good men stand up to evil
Israel's massacre
Yelling "Hitler was right" in a theatre
Reject murder and get convicted of terrorism
Houthis score another hit
Netanyahu missed his chance
Labour calls for ceasefire
US decides Israel's murder will continue
HRH Anti-Semite
Starmer & Speaker sink ceasefire motion
One Israeli killed
Hroza orphans
Cold-blooded murder
Israel chose to murder
Hamas has won
Eurovision threat to Israel
Netanyahu's plan to stay in power
It wasn't an inside job
Axis of Evil undertake another bombing run
Tel Aviv riots
Sub-human garbage get a brutal beating
Sunak on hate
An Israeli speaks out
Kill the children
Daily Mail on Gaza
The Myra Hindley Appreciation Society
No emergency debate on Gaza
Tory scum pushing old racist tropes
Baroness Warsi slams own party on Islamophobia again
Starmer gets it wrong, again
Tears of a father
The Hitlerite Convention
UN calls it genocide
The Ted Bundy Appreciation Society
BBC institutionally ant-Semitic
Innocent until proven guilty
"I was lyin' in a burned-out basement, With a full moon in my eyes"
The Lucy Letby Love-In Show
The one where ex-Colonel Kemp was proven to be a lying propagandist
The anti-Muslim lies the right-wing media tell
It's Jews what done it
When fascists face-off ultra-fascists
Sub-human garbage murdered for trying to feed themselves
Calls for ceasefire grow
Biden still backing Israel's murder
Hitlerite scum condemns Isarel
How many kids did you kill today ?
UN to hold meeting on Israel's slaughter
Israeli Murderers Assemble
Isr\el's far right wants to end humanitarian aid
Jews slam IDF murder
Egypt condemns Israel
Jordan condemns Israel
Belgium slams Israel's murder, calls it murder

Wow soo close, 72 for the 29 days of Feb from the obsessive wingnut -
Once again, not including his dozens and dozens of followups/replies to
himself.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<20240327093204.00007fb8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15499&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15499

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just
1 month !
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:32:04 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:32 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 01:16:58 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> [...]
> The Lucy Letby Love-In Show
> The one where ex-Colonel Kemp was proven to be a lying propagandist
> The anti-Muslim lies the right-wing media tell
> It's Jews what done it
> When fascists face-off ultra-fascists
> Sub-human garbage murdered for trying to feed themselves
> Calls for ceasefire grow
> Biden still backing Israel's murder
> Hitlerite scum condemns Isarel
> How many kids did you kill today ?
> UN to hold meeting on Israel's slaughter
> Israeli Murderers Assemble
> Isr\el's far right wants to end humanitarian aid
> Jews slam IDF murder
> Egypt condemns Israel
> Jordan condemns Israel
> Belgium slams Israel's murder, calls it murder
>

> Wow soo close, 72 for the 29 days of Feb from the obsessive wingnut -
> Once again, not including his dozens and dozens of followups/replies

Fuck me, Jesse - You are completely obsessed.

Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<mJYMN.731076$p%Mb.242727@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15519&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15519

month !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:30:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:30 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> [...]
>> The Lucy Letby Love-In Show
>> The one where ex-Colonel Kemp was proven to be a lying propagandist
>> The anti-Muslim lies the right-wing media tell
>> It's Jews what done it
>> When fascists face-off ultra-fascists
>> Sub-human garbage murdered for trying to feed themselves
>> Calls for ceasefire grow
>> Biden still backing Israel's murder
>> Hitlerite scum condemns Isarel
>> How many kids did you kill today ?
>> UN to hold meeting on Israel's slaughter
>> Israeli Murderers Assemble
>> Isr\el's far right wants to end humanitarian aid
>> Jews slam IDF murder
>> Egypt condemns Israel
>> Jordan condemns Israel
>> Belgium slams Israel's murder, calls it murder
>>

>> Wow soo close, 72 for the 29 days of Feb from the obsessive wingnut -
>> Once again, not including his dozens and dozens of followups/replies

Ok, lets see how obsessed you were that month.

2024 : The year of the dead baby
Israel rejects Netanyahu's fascistic reforms
Israel's murder continues
Netanyahu's popularity
Netanyahu's struggle
Turkey counters Mossad murder squads
Israeli officials: Jewish terrorism
Israelis stealing Palestinian babies
Israel ups the ante
What next for Genocide Joe ?
US slams Israel's far-right
Israel's 'Dead Baby Show' continues
US debt : $34 trillion
Voluntary ethnic cleansing
Bibi the Baby Killer
US, EU, UK, Spain slam Israel's ethnic cleansing
Genocide Joe leaps to Israel's defence
Israelis slam far-right calls for genocide
Johnson slams investigation of Israel's war crimes
Supporters desert Genocide Joe
How Israel buries the truth
Festival of Hypocrisy continues
Israel's Dead Baby Boom
What propagandists never mention
Dodged a bullet
Genocide as seen from the inside
Josh Paul, Director US State Department
Israel's desecration of graves
Pence signs-up for baby killing
Bye by baby, baby goodbye
Israel's dead baby mountain
Sick scum competition 2024
Blinken's Dead Baby Appreciation Society
Thieving Israeli scum
Thankfully, no dead babies sucked off
US and poodle UK declare war on Yemen
Blinken's dead baby plan
Israel's dead baby trial
Israel's Dead Granny Boulevard
Acidic dues
Israelis convicted for celebrating murder of Palestinian baby
Making the world safe for capitalkism
Viva Israel
Met arrests six for Thought Crime
Israel gets West Bank backlash
Hizb ut-Tahrir gets banned
Israel knew attack was coming
Houthis tell America - 'Bring it on bitches'
Iran enters the war
Netanyahu told to "stop with the bullshit"
Dead babies also have nothing to say
Israel pays the price for her genocidal attacks on innocent people
Another day, another Israeli war crime
Israel's ethnic cleansing policy
Trump 2024
Israel's genocide will destroy the complicit west
Pakistan joins in the war
Genocide Joe - America's impotence writ large
The lost dead baby generation
Netanyahu vows his baby killing slaughter will continue
Eisenkot calls Netanyahu a liar
UK slams Netanyahu
Support for Netanyahu and Likud collapsing
Bolton supports ethnic cleansing, genocide by proxy
Israel ethnically cleansing Armenian Christians
Americans suffer brain injuries
Netanyahu reminds America she is Israel's bitch
Israel murders American citizen
Netanyahu rejects peace deal, continues ethnic cleansing
Another day, another Israeli war crime
Israel's murders 'utterly unacceptable'
Israelis storm Knesset
Situation in Gaza '"could not be worse"
Another dead bay gets buried
Israeli fascists attacking opponents of murder
Another war crime - Israel's blatant artefact theft
Sunak builds his own dead baby mountain
Sunak claims self defense
Israel killing her own now
Israel's biggest lies
Israel punishing those who won't murder innocent people
Iraq slams US air strikes
Biden interrupted
Another day, another war crime
UK and US caught in a trap
Israel's biggest lies
Finland slams Israel - Enough is enough
Israel slams ICJ
US defunds UNRWA
The best of British
Houthis take aim at the US
Knesset member calls for Gazans to be starved
Holocaust Memorial Day
UK set to genocide Palestinians
Houthis crushed by US and UK airstrikes
Famine in Gaza
Israel's ethnic cleansing half complete
Israel plans for after the genocide

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<20240327175733.000064b3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15522&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15522

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
1 month !
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:57:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:57 UTC

<W2%MN.720567$xHn7.295858@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15531&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15531

month !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:10:28 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 20:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> [...]
>> UK and US caught in a trap
>> Israel's biggest lies
>> Finland slams Israel - Enough is enough
>> Israel slams ICJ
>> US defunds UNRWA
>> The best of British
>> Houthis take aim at the US
>> Knesset member calls for Gazans to be starved
>> Holocaust Memorial Day
>> UK set to genocide Palestinians
>> Houthis crushed by US and UK airstrikes
>> Famine in Gaza
>> Israel's ethnic cleansing half complete
>> Israel plans for after the genocide
>>
>> Lol, the obsessed anti semite troll got 99 pro terrorists posts for
>> Jan, just missing triple digits - Pathetic.
>
> And you call be obsessed, you retarded fuckwit.
>

> What exactly do you hope to achieve in your pointless exercise ?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<uu21ah$sm3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15533&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15533

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
month !
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 20:58:57 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 20:58 UTC

In article <W2%MN.720567$xHn7.295858@fx14.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> [...]

[very long list deleted for brevity]

And not ONE word from the 'tarded POS about:

Syrian civil war -- at least 600,000 dead, more than 300,000
of them civilians, 7 million refugees.

Yemen civil war -- 377,000+ people killed overall (150,000+ from
violence) 85,000 Yemeni children dead from starvation.

https://cufi.org/issue/hezbollah-and-the-persecution-of-christians-in-lebanon/
Hezbollah and The Persecution of Christians in Lebanon

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/02/persecution-driving-christians-out-of-middle-east-report
Persecution of Christians 'coming close to genocide' in Middle East -- report

Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<20240327211313.0000576a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15537&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15537

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
1 month !
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:13:13 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:13 UTC

<p90NN.460972$yEgf.242727@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15542&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15542

month !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:25:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:25 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:10:28 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> And you call be obsessed, you retarded fuckwit.
>>>

>>> What exactly do you hope to achieve in your pointless exercise ?
>>
>> That you are an obsessed anti semetic muslim dick sucker, with
>> visions of dead muslim babies floating through your nappy head from
>> dusk to dawn.
>
> Maybe you don't care about Israel's murder, the huge number of babies and children murdered by Israel, but I'm a sick and evil cunt.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<Bb0NN.460973$yEgf.13532@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15543&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15543

month !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:28:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:28 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:

> [very long list deleted for brevity]
>
> And not ONE word from the 'tarded POS about:
>
> Syrian civil war -- at least 600,000 dead, more than 300,000
> of them civilians, 7 million refugees.
>
> Yemen civil war -- 377,000+ people killed overall (150,000+ from
> violence) 85,000 Yemeni children dead from starvation.
>
> https://cufi.org/issue/hezbollah-and-the-persecution-of-christians-in-lebanon/
> Hezbollah and The Persecution of Christians in Lebanon
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/02/persecution-driving-christians-out-of-middle-east-report
> Persecution of Christians 'coming close to genocide' in Middle East -- report

Nope, not a word, doesn't fit his hateful agenda of driving jews into
the sea - What more can be expected from a guy who publicly threatened
to murder jewish woman & children, just like hamas actually did ?

Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<20240327214041.00007689@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15548&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15548

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
1 month !
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:40:41 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:40 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:25:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I'm a sick and evil cunt.

Yes you are.

I don't know why you think anyone will believe what you fake as written by me.

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't understand others will have read the original and can see when you are forging posts, being a deceitful lying cunt ?

You simply prove to everyone you are a deceitful lying cunt.

You seem obsessed with doing so. Fuck knows why. It's inexplicable other than you really are the world's most retarded cunt.

> Ready for Dec 2023 ??
Yes.

Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<dE1NN.145920$zF_1.57037@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15556&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15556

month !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:06:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 23:06 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:10:28 -0400
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>>> That you are an obsessed anti semetic muslim dick sucker, with
>>> visions of dead muslim babies floating through your nappy head from
>>> dusk to dawn.
>>
>> Maybe you don't care about Israel's murder, the huge number of babies
>> and children murdered by Israel, but I'm a sick and evil cunt.
>>

> Yep, I concur, don't have to try to convince me.
>
> Ready for Dec 2023 ??

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Posts whining about dead muslims from obsessive wingnut in just 1 month !

<20240328004640.00007797@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15558&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15558

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
1 month !
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 00:46:40 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 00:46 UTC