Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Latest white cop victim of felon DNC sponsored negro laid to rest
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:28:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 20:28 UTC

Everyone knows what and who is causing this, obviously "guns" are not
the issue.
It is violent negroes with illegal guns, let out of jail and slapped on
the wrist for dozens of violent crimes by activist DNC DA's and judges.

When a white cop kills a violent negro, we are supposed to pretend that
its all about race.
When a white cop is killed by a violent negro, we are supposed to
pretend that it has nothing to do with race.

I, and many others, are sick and tired of pretending.

`````````````````````````````````

Widow of slain NYPD cop Jonathan Diller, 31, slams city's crime levels
in emotional eulogy at police officer's funeral before receiving flag
honoring his loss - as mayor Eric Adams pledges to end gun violence

Jonathan Diller was gunned down in Far Rockaway after approaching
parked car
Thousands of police converged on a church in Long Island for his
funeral today
Diller's wife Stephanie, 29, have an emotional eulogy along with
NYC mayor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13255103/NYPD-Jonathan-Diller-funeral-New-York-City.html