Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Infected Chinks threaten the planet [again]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:48:37 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 20:48 UTC

As they flood over the Bolshevik open border, we see it is highly
probable that many, if not most of them, bring infection with them.

```````````````````````

Next epidemic to spill out of China could be SUPER GONORRHEA - where
rate of antibiotic-resistant STIs are 40x higher than US and UK

Drug-resistant gonorrhea more prevalent in China than in the UK,
US, Canada
Germs evolving to outsmart drugs is a global threat that sickens 3M
Americans

China, known as ground zero for the Covid pandemic, may be fueling a
global rise in a new infectious disease: super gonorrhea.

Up to 98 percent of bacteria samples taken from patients with the STD
across 13 Chinese provinces had the ability to sidestep frontline
antibiotics, according to a new CDC report.

Gonorrhea had been effectively evading medications for years, but the
chief worry among researchers is that China is reporting rates of a
strain resistant to one of the last remaining effective antibiotics 40
times higher than those in the US, UK, and Canada.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13249523/Next-epidemic-spill-China-SUPER-GONORRHEA-rate-antibiotic-resistant-STIs-40x-higher-UK.html

Re: Infected Chinks threaten the planet [again]

<660b0f8a$2$19606$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15609&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15609

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Infected Chinks threaten the planet [again]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 01 Apr 2024 19:48:26 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:48 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:48:37 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> As they flood over the Bolshevik open border, we see it is highly
> probable that many, if not most of them, bring infection with them.
>
> ```````````````````````

This is why you can't have people inviting themselves into your country.

Still the first person known to bring Coronavirus to the UK arrived on a
regular flight. They ended up in a hospital less than 100 miles away from
me. We're heading for a plague aren't we. Who knows, maybe even another
Dark Age afterwards. If we're really unlucky we might get more than one
plague at the same time.

Re: Infected Chinks threaten the planet [again]

<20240402122953.00007444@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15619&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15619

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:29:53 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:29 UTC

On 01 Apr 2024 19:48:26 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:48:37 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
> > As they flood over the Bolshevik open border, we see it is highly
> > probable that many, if not most of them, bring infection with them.
> >
> > ```````````````````````
>
> This is why you can't have people inviting themselves into your
> country.

No, this is why you need to screen everyone who arrives here.

I and others were calling for restrictions to be put in place to prevent the spread of covid from the very early days. Many Asian countries did exactly that and had very few infections.

It was Trump, Johnson, Bolsonaro, those on the right, who rejected that, decided to let covid in and let it spread. They lied that it was just 'Kung Flu' and would be over in days, denied the spread everyone could see. And they knew they were lying.

They decided to put profit before people and people paid the price.

When they did act it was based on racism and posturing which allowed infection in from sources they weren't protecting against. Just 1.8% of American infections were of Chinese origin; 98% were from European variants.

And that's why America killed over a million of her own. They weren't killed by infected Chinese; they were killed by infected Americans. Especially those on the right who refused to accept measures intended to stop its spread. And we saw the same in Britain. Hancock himself murdered 30,000 in his care home genocide.

> We're heading for a plague aren't we.

We are still in the midst of one. Just because our government isn't reporting the scale of deaths doesn't mean it went away.

We have created the perfect conditions for the most deadly variant to evolve or enter the country, spread before we even know it's here.

It's not the few thousand who turn up uninvited we need to worry about; they get interned and therefore quarantined. It's the multiple millions we invite in, who don't get screened, are invited to spread it about.

Once again the rightwing would ban those who don't have it while welcoming in those who do. It's not keeping us safe, it's just racism. Racism whih might well kill us all.