Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Kulture Killers - How Ramadan is muscling out Easter all over Europe
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 00:25:08 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 04:25 UTC

The decline in our religion mirrors the decline in our societies, the
decline in our values, the decline of productivity, the decline in our
morals.
Everything that was good, everything that was fair, everything that
makes sense and has made sense for centuries now has a dark shadow cast
over it, with no limit on the villains, both foreign and domestic,
looking to give the knockout blow to decency. To family values. To law %
order.

It appears our heritage is in the process of being replaced by a
dominant, vibrant foreign culture ,, And is encouraged every single step
of the way by current leadership [villains] in all western nations with
very few exceptions.

Co-existing is the very last thing on their minds, though some of the
few moderate ones, insofar as they even exist, may make an abstract nod
to that. Domination, subjugation then extermination is the goal [as we
have already seen happen to the once very vibrant and large Christian
communities all across the mid east, now largely reduced to a few small
pockets in Egypt & Israel]

You lose your soul, the mind and body are not far behind - And the
people who want to take them [villains] don't believe in souls, and in
fact have none.

`````````````````````

How Ramadan is muscling out Easter all over Europe: 30,000 Ramadan
lights festooned across London. A Muslim crescent flag flying atop
Westminster Abbey. Jam-packed mosques while church pews are fast emptying

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13256157/How-Ramadan-muscling-Easter-Europe-30-000-Ramadan-lights-festooned-London-Muslim-crescent-flag-flying-atop-Westminster-Abbey-Jam-packed-mosques-church-pews-fast-emptying.html

Re: Kulture Killers - How Ramadan is muscling out Easter all over Europe

<20240402145939.00007d04@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15627&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15627

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Kulture Killers - How Ramadan is muscling out Easter all over
Europe
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:59:39 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:59 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 00:25:08 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Co-existing is the very last thing on their minds

No that's the last thing on your mind.

Both Christians and Muslims are actively co-existing; are both celebrating their own religions while tolerating the other doing the same.

And that includes Jews as well when Passover coincides with Easter.

We also had Trans Visibility Day fall on Easter Sunday this year and that also co-existed, and was tolerated, as it has been in previous years.

And the Hindu festival of Holi fell during Lent and we tolerated that, co-existed with it.

It's only fascists who won't tolerate others, won't co-exist, want to push others out. It's what fascists do.

Rather than admit you are trying to muscle them out you pretend they are muscling in. It's just propaganda lies from people who are hateful intolerant cunts.

Re: Kulture Killers - How Ramadan is muscling out Easter all over Europe

<JJWON.154259$TSTa.16737@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15645&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15645

Europe
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:52:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 00:25:08 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Co-existing is the very last thing on their minds
>

> Both Christians and Muslims are actively co-existing;

Your level of willful delusion is increasing, and is embarrassing

"Christians now make up approximately 5% of the Middle Eastern
population, down from 13% in the early 20th century. Cyprus is the only
Christian majority country in the Middle East"

In saudi and most other muslims countries

"The public practice of any religion other than Islam is prohibited"

But yeah, coexisting just fine in London, which they have taken over and
are trampling all over you.

Re: Kulture Killers - How Ramadan is muscling out Easter all over Europe

<uuhear$j6r$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15647&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15647

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Europe
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:12:59 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:12 UTC

In article <JJWON.154259$TSTa.16737@fx47.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> Both Christians and Muslims are actively co-existing;

> Your level of willful delusion is increasing, and is embarrassing

[...]

LOL. I missed the OP of the little Hitlerite turd.

https://cufi.org/issue/hezbollah-and-the-persecution-of-christians-in-lebanon/
Hezbollah and The Persecution of Christians in Lebanon

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/02/persecution-driving-christians-out-of-middle-east-report
Persecution of Christians 'coming close to genocide' in Middle East -- report

etc. etc. etc.

Re: Kulture Killers - How Ramadan is muscling out Easter all over Europe

<20240402182954.00001591@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15652&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15652

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Europe
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:29:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:29 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:52:48 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 00:25:08 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Co-existing is the very last thing on their minds
> >

> > Both Christians and Muslims are actively co-existing;
>
> Your level of willful delusion is increasing, and is embarrassing

Except, like the retard you are, you then go on and admit that they are actively co-existing, that it's not willful delusion at all -

> But yeah, coexisting just fine in London, which they have taken over
> and are trampling all over you.

Except they haven't taken over and aren't trampling on anyone

You simply can't stop making shit up.