From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Mossad on the move ?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:59:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:59 UTC

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/malaysian-police-arrest-israeli-man--mobster-or-mossad-agent

<quotes>

Shalom Avitan possessed a forged French passport, 6 firearms, gloves, and 200 bullets when arrested in Malaysia.

Malaysian authorities arrested an Israeli who may be working for Israeli intelligence agencies, the Inspector-General of Police Razarudin Husain said on Saturday, as quoted by The Times of Israel.

The 36-year-old man, identified as Shalom Avitan, was arrested earlier this week at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur. He was found in possession of six pistols and 200 bullets.

Initially, he presented authorities with a French passport and later handed in his Israeli passport during investigations.

The country is not new to the espionage and assassination plots of the Israeli Mossad, as it witnessed the kidnapping and murder of Hamas member and scholar, Fadi Mohammad al-Batsh in 2018.

</quotes>

Re: Mossad on the move ?

<uuhhke$gj9$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15658&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15658

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Mossad on the move ?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:09:18 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:09 UTC

The Happy Hitlerite wrote:

> The country is not new to the espionage and assassination plots of the Israeli Mossad, as it witnessed the
> kidnapping and murder of Hamas member and scholar, Fadi Mohammad al-Batsh in 2018.

Any shred of evidence the Mossad killed him?