From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another Israeli "accident"
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:20:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:20 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68710949

<quote>

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has admitted an "unintentional" Israeli strike killed "innocent people" in Gaza, after seven people working for food aid charity World Central Kitchen were killed.

</quote>

There was nothing unintentional about it.

But we all knew that would be the line Israel would play when they murdered those the west does care about, stepped beyond the 30,000 murdered which the Axis of Evil doesn't care about.

Israel isn't simply trying to ethnically cleanse Gaza of "sub-human garbage", get her hands on some valuable sea front real estate, she's determined to prevent anyone getting in the way of her plan.

Propagandists would have us believe that the IDF is the only military in history that has never deliberately killed anyone.

Re: Another Israeli "accident"

<20240403125021.00004e5b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15699&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15699

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Another Israeli "accident"
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 12:50:21 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 11:50 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:20:01 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Propagandists would have us believe that the IDF is the only military
> in history that has never deliberately killed anyone.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/02/gaza-palestinian-children-killed-idf-israel-war

<quote>

IDF says it 'completely rejects' charge that its soldiers deliberately fired on any of the thousands of civilians killed in Israeli offensive

</quote>

You couldn't make this shit up.