From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The tools of murder
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:07:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 13:07 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13267125/Growing-calls-Britain-suspend-arms-sales-Israel-following-deaths-three-British-veterans-manning-aid-convoy-Gaza.html

<quote>

Growing calls for Britain to suspend arms sales to Israel following deaths of three British veterans manning an aid convoy in Gaza

PM Rishi Sunak last night told his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu he was 'appalled' by the killing of aid workers and demanded a 'thorough' investigation.

Amid the outcry, Lord Peter Ricketts, a former national security adviser has urged Mr Sunak to go further in his condemnation and suspend arms sales to Israel for ignoring humanitarian law.

</quote>

We won't. We are fully paid-up members of the Axis of Evil and Sunak and Cameron are two-faced cunts no better than Biden. They profess outrage and concern at Israel's evil, her murder, her war crimes, while supporting it, profiting from it.

They don't care if Israel is using American and British munitions to murder British citizens and innocent Palestinians. It's money in the bank.

They are incapable of doing the right thing.