A good reputation is more valuable than money. -- Publilius Syrus

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit

SubjectAuthor
* The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shitLoose Cannon
`* Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shitJeSSe
 +* Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shitThe Happy Hippy
 |`* Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shitJeSSe
 | `- Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shitThe Happy Hippy
 `- Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shitLoose Cannon

1
The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit

<uuiq94$md3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15689&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15689

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 05:43:00 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 05:43 UTC

"Persecution of Christian minorities climaxed following the Syrian civil war and later by its spillover. Mostly
Assyrians, Arab Christians, Armenians, Copts, and other non-Muslims. Genocidal massacre, religious persecution,
ethnic cleansing, human trafficking and forced conversions to Sunni Islam."

"As many as 2,110 churches and church buildings were the target of violence. More than 360 million Christians were
exposed to high levels of persecution and discrimination. Because of their faith, almost every seventh Christian in
the world was persecuted, every fifth in Africa and 40% of Christians in Asia.

It is especially difficult for Christians in the Middle East -- the region where Jesus was born, preached, died and
resurrected as the Bible teaches. For Christians in the Middle East, the Christmas season is not 'the most beautiful
time of the year' as in the popular Andy Williams song. On the contrary, after two millennia of Christian presence,
the Middle East is slowly but surely being cleansed of Christians."

etc. etc. etc.

Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit

<rm6PN.227754$hN14.52736@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15690&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15690

Subject: Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:07:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 06:07 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> "Persecution of Christian minorities climaxed following the Syrian civil war and later by its spillover. Mostly
> Assyrians, Arab Christians, Armenians, Copts, and other non-Muslims. Genocidal massacre, religious persecution,
> ethnic cleansing, human trafficking and forced conversions to Sunni Islam."
>

> "As many as 2,110 churches and church buildings were the target of violence. More than 360 million Christians were
> exposed to high levels of persecution and discrimination. Because of their faith, almost every seventh Christian in
> the world was persecuted, every fifth in Africa and 40% of Christians in Asia.
>
> It is especially difficult for Christians in the Middle East -- the region where Jesus was born, preached, died and
> resurrected as the Bible teaches. For Christians in the Middle East, the Christmas season is not 'the most beautiful
> time of the year' as in the popular Andy Williams song. On the contrary, after two millennia of Christian presence,
> the Middle East is slowly but surely being cleansed of Christians."
>
> etc. etc. etc.

But wait, he just said that "Both Christians and Muslims are actively
co-existing" - Do you mean to tell me that he is full of horse shit ?

Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit

<20240403113307.00005e65@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15694&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15694

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 11:33:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 10:33 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:07:12 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:
> > "Persecution of Christian minorities climaxed following the Syrian
> > civil war and later by its spillover. Mostly Assyrians, Arab
> > Christians, Armenians, Copts, and other non-Muslims. Genocidal
> > massacre, religious persecution, ethnic cleansing, human
> > trafficking and forced conversions to Sunni Islam."
> >

> > "As many as 2,110 churches and church buildings were the target of
> > violence. More than 360 million Christians were exposed to high
> > levels of persecution and discrimination. Because of their faith,
> > almost every seventh Christian in the world was persecuted, every
> > fifth in Africa and 40% of Christians in Asia.
> >
> > It is especially difficult for Christians in the Middle East -- the
> > region where Jesus was born, preached, died and resurrected as the
> > Bible teaches. For Christians in the Middle East, the Christmas
> > season is not 'the most beautiful time of the year' as in the
> > popular Andy Williams song. On the contrary, after two millennia of
> > Christian presence, the Middle East is slowly but surely being
> > cleansed of Christians."
> >
> > etc. etc. etc.
> >

> But wait, he just said that "Both Christians and Muslims are actively
> co-existing" - Do you mean to tell me that he is full of horse shit ?
>quote>

<quote>

You just come here for a little break among half way normal, decent people from your non stop troll infected shitfest at SCI, and I will no longer indulge.

</quote>

And yet you are here, sucking his dick, indulging. You are the one full of hose shit.

Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit

<prfPN.158281$TSTa.31995@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15705&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15705

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 12:26:55 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 16:26 UTC

You [stupidly] said:
> "Both Christians and Muslims are actively
> co-existing"

So easy to refute, which he and I both did ,, But there cannot be any
followups/fact checks to your non stop stream of lies because you will
get your wittle feelings hurt, feel that people are bullying you ?

Grow a pair, fucknut, and stop posting stupid lies then you won't get
called out.

Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit

<uuk127$c5b$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15707&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15707

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 16:44:55 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 16:44 UTC

In article <rm6PN.227754$hN14.52736@fx17.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> "Persecution of Christian minorities climaxed following the Syrian civil war and later by its spillover. Mostly
>> Assyrians, Arab Christians, Armenians, Copts, and other non-Muslims. Genocidal massacre, religious persecution,
>> ethnic cleansing, human trafficking and forced conversions to Sunni Islam."
>>

>> "As many as 2,110 churches and church buildings were the target of violence. More than 360 million Christians were
>> exposed to high levels of persecution and discrimination. Because of their faith, almost every seventh Christian in
>> the world was persecuted, every fifth in Africa and 40% of Christians in Asia.
>>
>> It is especially difficult for Christians in the Middle East -- the region where Jesus was born, preached, died and
>> resurrected as the Bible teaches. For Christians in the Middle East, the Christmas season is not 'the most beautiful
>> time of the year' as in the popular Andy Williams song. On the contrary, after two millennia of Christian presence,
>> the Middle East is slowly but surely being cleansed of Christians."
>>
>> etc. etc. etc.

> But wait, he just said that "Both Christians and Muslims are actively
> co-existing" - Do you mean to tell me that he is full of horse shit ?

I realize that you are utterly shocked and disappointed :), but that is the
inescapable conclusion.

Re: The Happy Hitlerite doesn't give a shit

<20240403185346.0000494f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15714&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15714

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:53:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 17:53 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 12:26:55 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You [stupidly] said:
> > "Both Christians and Muslims are actively
> > co-existing"

And so did you -

> But yeah, coexisting just fine in London

So, retarded as you are, you are simply arguing with yourself, arguing with me when you say I am right.

Are you really the most retarded person on earth ?