From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Spain slams Israel's murder
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 20:57:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:57 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68710949

<quotes>

Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez says explanations provided by Israel about the killing of seven people working for the aid charity World Central Kitchen in a Gaza airstrike were "insufficient" and "unacceptable".

He says he is "awaiting a much stronger and more detailed clarification, after which we'll see what action to take".

</quotes>

It remains to be seen whether Spain is actually going to hold Israel to account or just be another two-faced cunt like America and the Axis of Evil, expressing concern but not intending to do anything about the murders.

Israel sees it as entirely justified to murder anyone they want to when they target someone for assassination. It's a view promoted by Colonel Kemp and supported by America and the Axis of Evil who have done it themselves often enough.

We don't care that innocent people are killed so why should Israel ?

Axis of Evil complaints when their own are murdered are pure hypocrisy, are merely a pretence, purely for show.

Re: Spain slams Israel's murder

<20240404135754.00005666@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15773&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15773

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Spain slams Israel's murder
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:57:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 12:57 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 20:57:18 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> pointed to:

> Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez says explanations provided by
> Israel about the killing of seven people working for the aid charity
> World Central Kitchen in a Gaza airstrike were "insufficient" and
> "unacceptable".

<quotes>

The Australian prime minister hit back at the assertion by the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, that "this happens in wartime".

Albanese said on Thursday he "certainly" agreed with the Spanish prime minister, Pedro Sanchez, that Israel's explanations were insufficient and unacceptable.

"What isn't good enough is the statements that have been made, including that this is 'just a product of war'. This is against humanitarian law," Albanese said.

</quotes>

It still remains to be seen what countries will do about Israel's murder beyond condemning her breaches of international law.

It was always going to take a public backlash against being Israel's bitch to end that relationship. Israel's bitches are finding it is no longer an expedient path to walk. Israel has provided a pretext for countries to cut or limit support for Israel.

If countries want to put an end to being Israel's bitch; now is the time to act.

And it may only take one for the rest to follow. Israel could well find, in her unbridled lust for murdering, she has shot herself in both feet with both barrels.