aus+uk / aus.cars / OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

SubjectAuthor
* OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
+- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayClocky
+* Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayDaryl
> [...]
|    ||+- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayDaryl
|    ||`- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayXeno
|    |`- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsaykeithr0
|    `- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayXeno
`* Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsaylindsay
 +* Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsaykeithr0
 |+- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayClocky
 |`- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsaylindsay
 `* Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
  `* Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsaylindsay
   `* Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsaykeithr0
    +- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping LindsayXeno
    `- Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsaylindsay

Pages:1234
OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7oihl$1i5c$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15738&group=aus.cars#15738

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 08:13:08 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 22:13 UTC

Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
appreciate him taking the time to show me around.

Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good photo of.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6

The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15 which
in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
comparison to the F111 was a midget.

There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7ojmu$sdt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15739&group=aus.cars#15739

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 06:32:56 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 22:32 UTC

On 8/06/2022 6:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>
> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good photo of.
>
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>
> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15 which
> in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>
> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.

Cool. We should stop by the next time we're in Queensland.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jga5adFsnciU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15740&group=aus.cars#15740

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 09:29:15 +1000
 by: Daryl - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 23:29 UTC

On 8/6/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>
> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good photo of.
>
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>
> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15 which
> in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>
> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.

Great pics Grumpy, certainly well worth the visit.
Coincidentally I visited the air museum at Moorabbin Airport yesterday,
smaller collection than Qld but still interesting.

--
Daryl

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7ool3$1fmi$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15741&group=aus.cars#15741

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 09:57:21 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 23:57 UTC

On 8/06/2022 9:29 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 8/6/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
>> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
>> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>>
>> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good
>> photo of.
>>
>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>>
>> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15 which
>> in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
>> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>>
>> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.
>
> Great pics Grumpy, certainly well worth the visit.
> Coincidentally I visited the air museum at Moorabbin Airport yesterday,
> smaller collection than Qld but still interesting.

It was definitely worth the visit though my back was complaining a fair
bit. I'd been out to Hughenden on the weekend (a 400km drive each way)
on a sunset and astrophotography tour. We took a Triton ute into the
bush to get to some of the locations and the seats are awful in those
combined with very rough bush tracks and I was feeling it... Probably
didn't help that my hire car while I am here is an MG3. They are just
awful, you would have to be an idiot to buy one...

Some of the shots from the sunset and astro shoot.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8Nnh7Mwr8Aw9kyEXfF?e=Vgi9Px

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jga8q0Ft8e7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15742&group=aus.cars#15742

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:28:46 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 00:28 UTC

On 8/6/2022 9:57 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 9:29 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 8/6/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
>>> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
>>> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>>>
>>> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good
>>> photo of.
>>>
>>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>>>
>>> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15
>>> which in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
>>> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>>>
>>> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.
>>
>> Great pics Grumpy, certainly well worth the visit.
>> Coincidentally I visited the air museum at Moorabbin Airport
>> yesterday, smaller collection than Qld but still interesting.
>>
> It was definitely worth the visit though my back was complaining a fair
> bit. I'd been out to Hughenden on the weekend (a 400km drive each way)
> on a sunset and astrophotography tour. We took a Triton ute into the
> bush to get to some of the locations and the seats are awful in those
> combined with very rough bush tracks and I was feeling it... Probably
> didn't help that my hire car while I am here is an MG3. They are just
> awful, you would have to be an idiot to buy one...
>
> Some of the shots from the sunset and astro shoot.
>
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8Nnh7Mwr8Aw9kyEXfF?e=Vgi9Px

Brilliant pics.
Amazing what you see in the night sky when you get far enough away for
city light pollution.

--
Daryl

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7otsc$ijr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15749&group=aus.cars#15749

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:26:33 +1000
 by: Noddy - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 01:26 UTC

On 8/06/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>
> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good photo of.
>
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>
> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15 which
> in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>
> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.

Nice. I'll tell you what though. If I had a P51 Mustang in my collection
it would be taking pride of place over everything else that was there,
rather than being jammed into the spot where it is.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jgaevcFu51pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15754&group=aus.cars#15754

From: fel...@goaway.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 12:14:42 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 02:14 UTC

On 8/06/2022 9:57 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 9:29 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 8/6/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
>>> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I
>>> certainly appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>>>
>>> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good
>>> photo of.
>>>
>>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>>>
>>> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15
>>> which in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and
>>> in comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>>>
>>> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.
>>
>> Great pics Grumpy, certainly well worth the visit.
>> Coincidentally I visited the air museum at Moorabbin Airport
>> yesterday, smaller collection than Qld but still interesting.
>>
> It was definitely worth the visit though my back was complaining a
> fair bit. I'd been out to Hughenden on the weekend (a 400km drive each
> way) on a sunset and astrophotography tour. We took a Triton ute into
> the bush to get to some of the locations and the seats are awful in
> those combined with very rough bush tracks and I was feeling it...
> Probably didn't help that my hire car while I am here is an MG3. They
> are just awful, you would have to be an idiot to buy one...
>
> Some of the shots from the sunset and astro shoot.
>
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8Nnh7Mwr8Aw9kyEXfF?e=Vgi9Px

good photography

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

"So some infantile nonsense and running away again
I see. Your standard MO." -Clocky on Keefy

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jgaiv1F944U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15755&group=aus.cars#15755

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:22:07 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 03:22 UTC

On 8/6/2022 11:26 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
>> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
>> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>>
>> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good
>> photo of.
>>
>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>>
>> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15 which
>> in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
>> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>>
>> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.
>
> Nice. I'll tell you what though. If I had a P51 Mustang in my collection
> it would be taking pride of place over everything else that was there,
> rather than being jammed into the spot where it is.

From what I can see the museum has a problem with indoor space, at
least the Mustang was indoors protected from the weather.
The Mustang is certainly an iconic aircraft but their dilemma is that so
many other aircraft are just as iconic and there is only so much space,
it was possible to get right up to the Mustang and walk around it.
Ideally all of the collection would be undercover but the cost would be
enormous.

--
Daryl

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7p59o$e2s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15756&group=aus.cars#15756

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:33:09 +1000
 by: Noddy - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 03:33 UTC

On 8/06/2022 1:22 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 8/6/2022 11:26 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good
>>> photo of.
>>>
>>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>>>
>>> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15
>>> which in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
>>> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>>>
>>> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.
>>
>> Nice. I'll tell you what though. If I had a P51 Mustang in my
>> collection it would be taking pride of place over everything else that
>> was there, rather than being jammed into the spot where it is.
>>

> From what I can see the museum has a problem with indoor space, at
> least the Mustang was indoors protected from the weather.
> The Mustang is certainly an iconic aircraft but their dilemma is that so
> many other aircraft are just as iconic and there is only so much space,

There's a lot of junk there, too. They obviously run their museum as
they see fit, but if it were mine I'd be having a mass cleanout and
getting rid of some shit like the ultralights which are just taking up
space.

> it was possible to get right up to the Mustang and walk around it.
> Ideally all of the collection would be undercover but the cost would be
> enormous.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jgauvkF1v47U6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15775&group=aus.cars#15775

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 16:47:17 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 06:47 UTC

On 8/06/2022 11:26 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
>> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
>> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>>
>> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good
>> photo of.
>>
>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>>
>> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15 which
>> in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
>> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>>
>> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.
>
> Nice. I'll tell you what though. If I had a P51 Mustang in my collection
> it would be taking pride of place over everything else that was there,
> rather than being jammed into the spot where it is.

Unfortunately, it's not a P51, just a good replica.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7pk8c$d0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15790&group=aus.cars#15790

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 17:48:28 +1000
 by: Noddy - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 07:48 UTC

On 8/06/2022 4:47 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 11:26 am, Noddy wrote:
>> On 8/06/2022 8:13 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> Made the trip to the Qld Air museum yesterday where I was given a
>>> personal tour by Keithr who was a wealth of knowledge and I certainly
>>> appreciate him taking the time to show me around.
>>>
>>> Here's some photo's I took. The F111 is really hard to get a good
>>> photo of.
>>>
>>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8NnXPdfQXUp8cRrL8K?e=3roLt6
>>>
>>> The interesting plane for me was the Polish version of the Mig15
>>> which in comparison to any of the other fighter jets was tiny, and in
>>> comparison to the F111 was a midget.
>>>
>>> There's also an unusual helicopter that doesn't have a tail rotor.
>>
>> Nice. I'll tell you what though. If I had a P51 Mustang in my
>> collection it would be taking pride of place over everything else that
>> was there, rather than being jammed into the spot where it is.
>
> Unfortunately, it's not a P51, just a good replica.

Scrap it then :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jgd7s5FdqshU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15862&group=aus.cars#15862

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:31:18 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 03:31 UTC

On 8/06/2022 5:48 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 4:47 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Nice. I'll tell you what though. If I had a P51 Mustang in my
>>> collection it would be taking pride of place over everything else
>>> that was there, rather than being jammed into the spot where it is.
>>
>> Unfortunately, it's not a P51, just a good replica.
>
> Scrap it then :)

People like it.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7s1d0$v8p$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15891&group=aus.cars#15891

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:45:05 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 05:45 UTC

On 8/06/2022 10:14 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 9:57 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Great pics Grumpy, certainly well worth the visit.
>>> Coincidentally I visited the air museum at Moorabbin Airport
>>> yesterday, smaller collection than Qld but still interesting.
>>>
>> It was definitely worth the visit though my back was complaining a
>> fair bit. I'd been out to Hughenden on the weekend (a 400km drive each
>> way) on a sunset and astrophotography tour. We took a Triton ute into
>> the bush to get to some of the locations and the seats are awful in
>> those combined with very rough bush tracks and I was feeling it...
>> Probably didn't help that my hire car while I am here is an MG3. They
>> are just awful, you would have to be an idiot to buy one...
>>
>> Some of the shots from the sunset and astro shoot.
>>
>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8Nnh7Mwr8Aw9kyEXfF?e=Vgi9Px
>

> good photography

Apart from a couple of rookie mistakes they're ok.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7s1is$v8p$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15892&group=aus.cars#15892

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:48:13 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 05:48 UTC

On 9/06/2022 11:31 am, keithr0 wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 5:48 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> Unfortunately, it's not a P51, just a good replica.
>>
>> Scrap it then :)
>>
> People like it.

Noddy liked it, well until he knew it was as fake as his qualifications :-)

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7sf1p$12bp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15922&group=aus.cars#15922

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 19:38:00 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:38 UTC

On 9/06/2022 3:45 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 10:14 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> It was definitely worth the visit though my back was complaining a
>>> fair bit. I'd been out to Hughenden on the weekend (a 400km drive
>>> each way) on a sunset and astrophotography tour. We took a Triton ute
>>> into the bush to get to some of the locations and the seats are awful
>>> in those combined with very rough bush tracks and I was feeling it...
>>> Probably didn't help that my hire car while I am here is an MG3. They
>>> are just awful, you would have to be an idiot to buy one...
>>>
>>> Some of the shots from the sunset and astro shoot.
>>>
>>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8Nnh7Mwr8Aw9kyEXfF?e=Vgi9Px
>>

>> good photography
>>

> Apart from a couple of rookie mistakes they're ok.

Of course we've all seen your expert photography demonstrated here
haven't we.

Yes they aren't perfect especially the aircraft ones. They were done as
quick snaps rather than taking the time to get everything perfect. It is
also not a perfect location to take photos with the amount of aircraft
crammed into a small space with pretty poor lighting. I am also not
using my normal editing program as I brought my travel laptop with me
and not the one I normally edit on which allows me much more ability to
adjust the images and has a calibrated screen.

It's easier to criticize someone than to do it and you have certainly
developed the ability to criticize over the last few years but have
shown none of your ability to do anything. It doesn't endear you to people.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7sr40$9g4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15941&group=aus.cars#15941

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 21:03:54 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:03 UTC

On 9/06/2022 5:38 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 9/06/2022 3:45 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> good photography
>>>

>> Apart from a couple of rookie mistakes they're ok.
>>

> Of course we've all seen your expert photography demonstrated here
> haven't we.

I knew you'd bite :-) The photos are fine. Quite decent actually.

> Yes they aren't perfect especially the aircraft ones. They were done as
> quick snaps rather than taking the time to get everything perfect. It is
> also not a perfect location to take photos with the amount of aircraft
> crammed into a small space with pretty poor lighting. I am also not
> using my normal editing program as I brought my travel laptop with me
> and not the one I normally edit on which allows me much more ability to
> adjust the images and has a calibrated screen.
>
> It's easier to criticize someone than to do it and you have certainly
> developed the ability to criticize over the last few years but have
> shown none of your ability to do anything.

I have, to the only people that matter and count.

It doesn't endear you to people.

You get pretty cut up over nothing.

Now consider your unprovoked abuse, posting of personal details and your
defamation of people and how endearing *your* behaviour is.

Have a good hard think about that.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jgeamuFjgt9U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15944&group=aus.cars#15944

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 23:25:50 +1000
 by: Xeno - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:25 UTC

On 9/6/2022 11:03 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 9/06/2022 5:38 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Apart from a couple of rookie mistakes they're ok.
>>>

>> Of course we've all seen your expert photography demonstrated here
>> haven't we.
>>

> I knew you'd bite :-) The photos are fine. Quite decent actually.
>
>> Yes they aren't perfect especially the aircraft ones. They were done
>> as quick snaps rather than taking the time to get everything perfect.
>> It is also not a perfect location to take photos with the amount of
>> aircraft crammed into a small space with pretty poor lighting. I am
>> also not using my normal editing program as I brought my travel laptop
>> with me and not the one I normally edit on which allows me much more
>> ability to adjust the images and has a calibrated screen.
>>
>> It's easier to criticize someone than to do it and you have certainly
>> developed the ability to criticize over the last few years but have
>> shown none of your ability to do anything.
>
> I have, to the only people that matter and count.
>

>  It doesn't endear you to people.
>>

> You get pretty cut up over nothing.
>
> Now consider your unprovoked abuse, posting of personal details and your
> defamation of people and how endearing *your* behaviour is.
>
> Have a good hard think about that.

Touché

Nice one.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jgeecqFk1goU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15946&group=aus.cars#15946

From: fel...@goaway.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 00:29:24 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 14:29 UTC

On 9/06/2022 3:45 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 10:14 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> It was definitely worth the visit though my back was complaining a
>>> fair bit. I'd been out to Hughenden on the weekend (a 400km drive
>>> each way) on a sunset and astrophotography tour. We took a Triton
>>> ute into the bush to get to some of the locations and the seats are
>>> awful in those combined with very rough bush tracks and I was
>>> feeling it... Probably didn't help that my hire car while I am here
>>> is an MG3. They are just awful, you would have to be an idiot to buy
>>> one...
>>>
>>> Some of the shots from the sunset and astro shoot.
>>>
>>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsLDRd5Vlv8Nnh7Mwr8Aw9kyEXfF?e=Vgi9Px
>>

>> good photography
>>

> Apart from a couple of rookie mistakes they're ok.

I was referring to the astro shoot. the museum ones are just snapshots.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

"So some infantile nonsense and running away again
I see. Your standard MO." -Clocky on Keefy

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t7tb40$mb9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15949&group=aus.cars#15949

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 03:37:03 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 17:37 UTC

On 9/06/2022 11:03 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 9/06/2022 5:38 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Apart from a couple of rookie mistakes they're ok.
>>>

>> Of course we've all seen your expert photography demonstrated here
>> haven't we.
>>

> I knew you'd bite :-) The photos are fine. Quite decent actually.
>
>> Yes they aren't perfect especially the aircraft ones. They were done
>> as quick snaps rather than taking the time to get everything perfect.
>> It is also not a perfect location to take photos with the amount of
>> aircraft crammed into a small space with pretty poor lighting. I am
>> also not using my normal editing program as I brought my travel laptop
>> with me and not the one I normally edit on which allows me much more
>> ability to adjust the images and has a calibrated screen.
>>
>> It's easier to criticize someone than to do it and you have certainly
>> developed the ability to criticize over the last few years but have
>> shown none of your ability to do anything.
>
> I have, to the only people that matter and count.
>

>  It doesn't endear you to people.
>>

> You get pretty cut up over nothing.
>
> Now consider your unprovoked abuse, posting of personal details and your
> defamation of people and how endearing *your* behaviour is.
>
> Have a good hard think about that.

Look at the plank in your own eye first buddy. You push people's buttons
you can expect to cop it. Let's face it you couldn't even work out how
to write the program task you were asked to after stating it was easy
and anyone could do it. You've got a big mouth but not much else.
Typical acolyte of xeno.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<324dcf93-d14b-4d42-84d0-dcc60ca297c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16150&group=aus.cars#16150

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:18:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 05:18 UTC

On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 03:37:09 UTC+10, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 9/06/2022 11:03 pm, Clocky wrote:

> >> Of course we've all seen your expert photography demonstrated here
> >> haven't we.
> >>

> > I knew you'd bite :-) The photos are fine. Quite decent actually.
> >
> >> Yes they aren't perfect especially the aircraft ones. They were done
> >> as quick snaps rather than taking the time to get everything perfect.
> >> It is also not a perfect location to take photos with the amount of
> >> aircraft crammed into a small space with pretty poor lighting. I am
> >> also not using my normal editing program as I brought my travel laptop
> >> with me and not the one I normally edit on which allows me much more
> >> ability to adjust the images and has a calibrated screen.
> >>
> >> It's easier to criticize someone than to do it and you have certainly
> >> developed the ability to criticize over the last few years but have
> >> shown none of your ability to do anything.
> >
> > I have, to the only people that matter and count.
> >

> > It doesn't endear you to people.
> >>

> > You get pretty cut up over nothing.
> >
> > Now consider your unprovoked abuse, posting of personal details and your
> > defamation of people and how endearing *your* behaviour is.
> >
> > Have a good hard think about that.
> Look at the plank in your own eye first buddy. You push people's buttons
> you can expect to cop it. Let's face it you couldn't even work out how
> to write the program task you were asked to after stating it was easy
> and anyone could do it. You've got a big mouth but not much else.
> Typical acolyte of xeno.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TRUTH!.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t845ok$c0n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16155&group=aus.cars#16155

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 17:48:35 +1000
 by: Noddy - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 07:48 UTC

On 12/06/2022 3:18 pm, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
> On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 03:37:09 UTC+10, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>> Look at the plank in your own eye first buddy. You push people's buttons
>> you can expect to cop it. Let's face it you couldn't even work out how
>> to write the program task you were asked to after stating it was easy
>> and anyone could do it. You've got a big mouth but not much else.
>> Typical acolyte of xeno.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> TRUTH!.

+1

He's great at dishing it out, but runs away playing the victim faster
than Felix when it gets belted back in his direction. Basically he's a
massive soft cock trying to pretend he's a tough guy from the safety of
his keyboard.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<jglmbeFrfoeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16158&group=aus.cars#16158

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 18:27:24 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 08:27 UTC

On 12/6/2022 5:48 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 12/06/2022 3:18 pm, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
>> On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 03:37:09 UTC+10, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>
>>> Look at the plank in your own eye first buddy. You push people's buttons
>>> you can expect to cop it. Let's face it you couldn't even work out how
>>> to write the program task you were asked to after stating it was easy
>>> and anyone could do it. You've got a big mouth but not much else.
>>> Typical acolyte of xeno.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>          TRUTH!.
>
> +1
>
> He's great at dishing it out, but runs away playing the victim faster
> than Felix when it gets belted back in his direction. Basically he's a
> massive soft cock trying to pretend he's a tough guy from the safety of
> his keyboard.

Like you do Darren? You've been playing the victim card for quite a
while now and getting adept at running away. Don't like the heat Darren?
Think seriously about getting out of the kitchen. Leave the cooking to
those with a clue!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<1k8loku5at2zw$.112uq7qxdlq53$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16161&group=aus.cars#16161

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 06:43:42 +1000
 by: alvey - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 20:43 UTC

On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 17:48:35 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> On 12/06/2022 3:18 pm, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
>> On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 03:37:09 UTC+10, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>
>>> Look at the plank in your own eye first buddy. You push people's buttons
>>> you can expect to cop it. Let's face it you couldn't even work out how
>>> to write the program task you were asked to after stating it was easy
>>> and anyone could do it. You've got a big mouth but not much else.
>>> Typical acolyte of xeno.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> TRUTH!.
>
> +1
>
> He's great at dishing it out, but runs away playing the victim faster
> than Felix when it gets belted back in his direction. Basically he's a
> massive soft cock trying to pretend he's a tough guy from the safety of
> his keyboard.

'Hypocrisy' isn't strong enough, this is hyperhypocrisy. And hilarious...

alvey

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t85qhr$lm8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16163&group=aus.cars#16163

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 06:49:26 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 22:49 UTC

On 10/06/2022 1:37 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 9/06/2022 11:03 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Of course we've all seen your expert photography demonstrated here
>>> haven't we.
>>>

>> I knew you'd bite :-) The photos are fine. Quite decent actually.
>>
>>> Yes they aren't perfect especially the aircraft ones. They were done
>>> as quick snaps rather than taking the time to get everything perfect.
>>> It is also not a perfect location to take photos with the amount of
>>> aircraft crammed into a small space with pretty poor lighting. I am
>>> also not using my normal editing program as I brought my travel
>>> laptop with me and not the one I normally edit on which allows me
>>> much more ability to adjust the images and has a calibrated screen.
>>>
>>> It's easier to criticize someone than to do it and you have certainly
>>> developed the ability to criticize over the last few years but have
>>> shown none of your ability to do anything.
>>
>> I have, to the only people that matter and count.
>>

>>   It doesn't endear you to people.
>>>

>> You get pretty cut up over nothing.
>>
>> Now consider your unprovoked abuse, posting of personal details and
>> your defamation of people and how endearing *your* behaviour is.
>>
>> Have a good hard think about that.
>

> Look at the plank in your own eye first buddy. You push people's buttons
> you can expect to cop it.

What buttons of yours did I press? Your attacks and abuse was unprovoked
as the evidence *clearly* shows, in spades I might add.

Let's face it you couldn't even work out how
> to write the program task you were asked to after stating it was easy
> and anyone could do it.

You're misrepresenting what I said. I never called myself a programmer,
I described, quite accurately, a process that countless thousands of
people use to program an Arduino.

Your mate, NoddyLiar, agreed with me - so ask him what he thinks about that!

<snip attempt at button pushing>

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: OT Visit to Qld Air Museum yesterday. Ping Lindsay

<t85qjs$lm8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16164&group=aus.cars#16164

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 06:50:37 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 22:50 UTC

On 13/06/2022 4:43 am, alvey wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 17:48:35 +1000, Noddy wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>> TRUTH!.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> He's great at dishing it out, but runs away playing the victim faster
>> than Felix when it gets belted back in his direction. Basically he's a
>> massive soft cock trying to pretend he's a tough guy from the safety of
>> his keyboard.
>
> 'Hypocrisy' isn't strong enough, this is hyperhypocrisy. And hilarious...
>

> alvey

It's as astonishing as it is hilarious actually.
Unreal!