From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Australia is well pissed
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:35:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 12:35 UTC

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/04/israeli-military-likely-knew-identities-of-aid-workers-killed-in-charity-convoy-humanitarian-groups-say

<quotes>

As Anthony Albanese toughened his language over the killing of the Australian citizen Lalzawmi "Zomi" Frankcom, saying "this is against humanitarian law", the aid sector stated the seven workers were there "with the full awareness" of the Israeli military.

The Israeli military likely had advance notice of the names and nationalities of each of the aid workers killed by Israeli airstrikes while travelling in a three-car charity convoy in Gaza this week, according to humanitarian organisations.

The chief executive of the Australian Council for International Development, Marc Purcell, told Guardian Australia it would be "extraordinary if the IDF" hadn't known the "identities" of the workers "because they were there with the full awareness of the IDF".

Purcell said "intense coordination and negotiation" routinely occurred with the IDF about "the movement of aid and who would be travelling".

WCK's founder, the chef José Andres, told Reuters the vehicles were travelling "in an area controlled by the IDF", which had known that the team was "moving on that route with three cars".

Andres said he believed the charity was "targeted, deliberately, non-stop, until everybody was dead in this convoy".

</quotes>

We all know the IDF knew exactly who they were murdering. We all know that Israel is lying when it tries to pretend it was somehow "an accident".

The only difference to the thousands of murders the IDF have committed in Gaza is that this time they killed innocent people the Axis of Evil do care about. The usual lies don't wash.