Interchangeable parts won't.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

SubjectAuthor
* EU slams Israel's war crime against IranThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranJeSSe
 +* Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranJeSSe
 |`* Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranThe Happy Hippy
 | `* Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranJeSSe
 |  `* Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranThe Happy Hippy
 |   `* Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranJeSSe
 |    `- Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranThe Happy Hippy
  `- Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against IranLoose Cannon

1
EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<20240403201407.00000896@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15724&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15724

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 20:14:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:14 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-condemns-attack-on-damascus-mission-that-killed-top-iranian-guards

<quotes>

EU condemns attack on Damascus mission that killed top Iranian generals

European Commission spokesperson says diplomatic buildings must be protected after alleged Israeli strike on Iran consular building in Syria, urges restraint

"The principle of the inviolability of diplomatic and consular premises and personnel must be respected in all cases and in all circumstances in accordance with international law."

</quotes>

Israel doesn't give a fuck, for international law, the EU, America or anyone.

Israel would drag us into World War III and then demand America and her other bitches stand in front of her, pay the price for what Israel has done.

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<dyiPN.158286$TSTa.154213@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15736&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15736

Subject: Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:58:59 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:58 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-condemns-attack-on-damascus-mission-that-killed-top-iranian-guards
>
> <quotes>
>
> EU condemns attack on Damascus mission that killed top Iranian generals
>
> European Commission spokesperson says diplomatic buildings must be protected after alleged Israeli strike on Iran consular building in Syria, urges restraint
>
> "The principle of the inviolability of diplomatic and consular premises and personnel must be respected in all cases and in all circumstances in accordance with international law."
>
> </quotes>
>
> Israel doesn't give a fuck, for international law

In common with china - When will they respect international law and give
up their ludicrous claims to owning the south china sea ?

When will Russia end its 80 year occupation of Japanese islands ?

Legal Victory for the Philippines against China: A Case Study
Reading time:

The conflict over the South China Sea is not just one of military might
and political clout, but also one of legal strategies. The Philippines
especially has sought to counter Chinese moves with a turn to
international adjudication, and with significant success.

On 12 July 2016, the Arbitral Tribunal in the South China Sea
Arbitration (The Republic of the Philippines v. The People’s Republic of
China) issued a unanimous award largely favourable to the Philippines.
China has rejected the ruling

https://globalchallenges.ch/issue/1/legal-victory-for-the-philippines-against-china-a-case-study/

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<IgkPN.227787$hN14.183388@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15750&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15750

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 17:56:50 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:56 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-condemns-attack-on-damascus-mission-that-killed-top-iranian-guards
>>

>> <quotes>
>>
>> EU condemns attack on Damascus mission that killed top Iranian generals
>>
>> European Commission spokesperson says diplomatic buildings must be
>> protected after alleged Israeli strike on Iran consular building in
>> Syria, urges restraint
>>
>> "The principle of the inviolability of diplomatic and consular
>> premises and personnel must be respected in all cases and in all
>> circumstances in accordance with international law."
>>
>> </quotes>
>>
>> Israel doesn't give a fuck, for international law
>
> In common with china - When will they respect international law and give
> up their ludicrous claims to owning the south china sea ?
>
> When will Russia end its 80 year occupation of Japanese islands ?
>

> Legal Victory for the Philippines against China: A Case Study
> Reading time:
>
> The conflict over the South China Sea is not just one of military might
> and political clout, but also one of legal strategies. The Philippines
> especially has sought to counter Chinese moves with a turn to
> international adjudication, and with significant success.
>
> On 12 July 2016, the Arbitral Tribunal in the South China Sea
> Arbitration (The Republic of the Philippines v. The People’s Republic of
> China) issued a unanimous award largely favourable to the Philippines.
> China has rejected the ruling
>
> https://globalchallenges.ch/issue/1/legal-victory-for-the-philippines-against-china-a-case-study/

And what of the illegal Turk occupation of EU territory in Cyprus ?
What about illegal chinese invasion & occupation of Tibet ?

How can you pick and chose just 1 out of these and ignore all others
without looking like a complete hippycite ?

You can't.

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<20240403232452.00003004@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15753&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15753

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:24:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:24 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:58:59 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-condemns-attack-on-damascus-mission-that-killed-top-iranian-guards
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > EU condemns attack on Damascus mission that killed top Iranian
> > generals
> >
> > European Commission spokesperson says diplomatic buildings must be
> > protected after alleged Israeli strike on Iran consular building in
> > Syria, urges restraint
> >
> > "The principle of the inviolability of diplomatic and consular
> > premises and personnel must be respected in all cases and in all
> > circumstances in accordance with international law."
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > Israel doesn't give a fuck, for international law
>
> In common with china

What the fuck has China got to do with it ?

You are getting far off track in your mad obsession.

But let's say you are right, that China doesn't give a fuck, and that's bad. Then why isn't it also bad that Israel doesn't give a fuck ?

This has always been your problem; you don't have a moral framework, just hatred and what you consider right and wrong simply changes depending on who you hate most at the time.

I still can't fathom out why you are supporting Ukraine. They are fighting to be EuroWeenies, wanting to join with Biden and become Bolsheviks, they support liberalism, allowing gays and trannies to prosper, celebrating diversity and queerness, they reject righting ideology, and are rather proud of having a Jew running their country, telling them what to do.

By all rights you should be welcoming Putin knocking them back into shape, having no truck with that nonsense.

But instead you cheer for what you say you are opposed to, complain about often enough.

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<uuklfh$r0d$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15754&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15754

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:33:21 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:33 UTC

In article <20240403232452.00003004@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> You are getting far off track in your mad obsession.

Even sick little Hitlerites are sometimes amusing.

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<20240403233351.00007b02@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15755&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15755

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:33:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:33 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 17:56:50 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> And what of the illegal Turk occupation of EU territory in Cyprus ?

What of it ?

> What about illegal chinese invasion & occupation of Tibet ?

What of it ?

> How can you pick and chose just 1 out of these and ignore all others
> without looking like a complete hippycite ?

Same way you do hypocrite.

You admit that your Nazi grandfather was a cunt, that you are a third generation immigrant in a foreign land, and we can discuss it.

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<bDlPN.129348$6ePe.113944@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15758&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15758

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:29:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:29 UTC

I thought you were a proponent of international law, having just said:

> Israel doesn't give a fuck, for international law

Mere hours ago.
But as it turns out, you aren't a proponent, like Israel, you don't give
a fuck about international law, only when it fits your racist obsession.

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<20240404110544.00007b20@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15763&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15763

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 11:05:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 10:05 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:29:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Israel doesn't give a fuck, for international law
>
> Mere hours ago.

And that remains true.

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<85zPN.123770$Sf59.10658@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15781&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15781

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 10:48:32 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 14:48 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:29:06 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> Israel doesn't give a fuck, for international law
>>
>> Mere hours ago.
>
> And that remains true.

So now you retreat into your shell at the slightest mention of your
murderous racism ?

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Re: EU slams Israel's war crime against Iran

<20240404161104.00001c7c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15784&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15784

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:11:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:11 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 10:48:32 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> >> Mere hours ago.
> >
> > And that remains true.
> >
> So now you retreat into your shell at the slightest mention of your
> murderous racism ?

Hardly, because that's just your bullshit demonisation.

Fact is; Israel doesn't give a fuck for international law.

And that's what you are desperate to distract from.

You are so much of a spineless coward you won't say that Israel is not complying with international law nor that Israel is complying with international law.

You are simply a spineless coward who is trolling again.