From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Biden demands immediate ceasefire
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:23:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:23 UTC

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/biden-speaks-with-israels-netanyahu-after-strike-kills-food-aid-workers-2024-04-04

<quotes>

The United States issued its strongest public rebuke toward Israel on Thursday

U.S. President Joe Biden called for an immediate ceasefire in a call with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu following an Israeli attack on a World Central Kitchen charity convoy this week that killed seven food aid workers.

The White House said Biden "made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers."

Biden "made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps," the White House said in a statement.

</quotes>

Has Biden finally grown a pair or is it just more bullshit to appease his base ?

Is it an actual and genuine shift in policy ?

Now is the time to do it if he has, while the world stands collectively horrified by what Israel has done.

If Biden has demanded an immediate ceasefire it should be pretty easy to confirm whether Israel has enacted one or not. And pretty easy to see what Biden does if they don't.

What other countries do will be a good sign of what Biden's play is. I am sure every government will be on the phone asking Biden if it's for real or just more bullshit, covering his arse, asking if they still have to stand by Israel or it's okay to throw her under the bus, okay to seize their opportunity to bale ?

Re: Biden demands immediate ceasefire

<Rh_PN.608852$PuZ9.219624@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15875&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15875

Subject: Re: Biden demands immediate ceasefire
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:45:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/biden-speaks-with-israels-netanyahu-after-strike-kills-food-aid-workers-2024-04-04
>
> <quotes>
>
> The United States issued its strongest public rebuke toward Israel on Thursday
>
> U.S. President Joe Biden called for an immediate ceasefire in a call with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu following an Israeli attack on a World Central Kitchen charity convoy this week that killed seven food aid workers.
>
> The White House said Biden "made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers."
>
> Biden "made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps," the White House said in a statement.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Has Biden finally grown a pair or is it just more bullshit to appease his base ?

Never had a pair to grow, just more bullshit to appease his base.