From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Official readout of Biden's call with Netanyahu
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:29:42 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:29 UTC

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/04/04/readout-of-president-joe-bidens-call-with-prime-minister-netanyahu-of-israel-3/

<quote>

Readout of President Joe Biden’s Call with Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel

President Biden spoke by telephone with Prime Minister Netanyahu. The two leaders discussed the situation in Gaza.

President Biden emphasized that the strikes on humanitarian workers and the overall humanitarian situation are unacceptable.

He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers.

He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps.

He underscored that an immediate ceasefire is essential to stabilize and improve the humanitarian situation and protect innocent civilians, and he urged the Prime Minister to empower his negotiators to conclude a deal without delay to bring the hostages home.

The two leaders also discussed public Iranian threats against Israel and the Israeli people. President Biden made clear that the United States strongly supports Israel in the face of those threats.

</quote>

Re: Official readout of Biden's call with Netanyahu

<20240404210547.00004c10@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15817&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15817

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 21:05:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:05 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:29:42 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> The two leaders also discussed public Iranian threats against Israel
> and the Israeli people. President Biden made clear that the United
> States strongly supports Israel in the face of those threats.

Threats which only arose because Israel engaged in an 'act of war' attack on an Iranian diplomatic mission which the EU and others have condemned as a breach of international law.

Biden is still unconditionally supporting Israel no matter what she does. Seems America is still to be Israel's bitch.