diplomacy, n: Lying in state.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Israel blocks GPS

SubjectAuthor
* Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|`* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
| `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|  `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|   `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|    +* Re: Israel blocks GPSLoose Cannon
|    |`* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|    | `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|    |  +- Re: Israel blocks GPSLoose Cannon
|    |  `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|    |   `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|    |    `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|    |     `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|    |      `- Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|    `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|     `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|      `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|       `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|        `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|         `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|          `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|           `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
|            `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
|             `- Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
`* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
 +- "I can slaughter Jews if you want", sez The Happy Hitlerite (Re: Israel blocks GLoose Cannon
 `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
  `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
    `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
     `* Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe
      `* Re: Israel blocks GPSThe Happy Hippy
       `- Re: Israel blocks GPSJeSSe

Pages:12
Israel blocks GPS

<20240404182453.00003f8b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15806&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15806

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel blocks GPS
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:24:53 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 17:24 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68734689

<quotes>

GPS is being blocked across swathes of Israel in order to disrupt missiles and drones, as tensions rise with Iran.

IDF spokesman Rear Adm Daniel Hagari confirmed the country is using GPS blocking - which is sometimes referred to as "spoofing".

The Israel Defense Forces also announced it was halting all leave for soldiers serving with combat units.

</quotes>

I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

And, if they did, they can simply wait until GPS blocking is lifted, can keep Israelis unable to use GPS until it is.

The IDF have told Israelis not to panic buy, generators, food, essentials, or withdraw cash.

I imagine many will see that as a sure sign they should.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<zMCPN.206846$zF_1.180077@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15809&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15809

Subject: Re: Israel blocks GPS
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 14:59:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:59 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68734689
>
> <quotes>
>
> GPS is being blocked across swathes of Israel in order to disrupt missiles and drones, as tensions rise with Iran.
>
> IDF spokesman Rear Adm Daniel Hagari confirmed the country is using GPS blocking - which is sometimes referred to as "spoofing".
>
> The Israel Defense Forces also announced it was halting all leave for soldiers serving with combat units.
>
> </quotes>
>
> I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

Oh you would, missile expert now are you ?

Iran relies on US components for their missiles [as Russia does as
well], so they use whatever guidance they can get - I imagine IDF may
know a bit more about this than you.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240404203922.000042fe@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15814&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15814

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:39:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:39 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 14:59:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68734689
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > GPS is being blocked across swathes of Israel in order to disrupt
> > missiles and drones, as tensions rise with Iran.
> >
> > IDF spokesman Rear Adm Daniel Hagari confirmed the country is using
> > GPS blocking - which is sometimes referred to as "spoofing".
> >
> > The Israel Defense Forces also announced it was halting all leave
> > for soldiers serving with combat units.
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles
> > relied solely on GPS for guidance.
>
> Oh you would, missile expert now are you ?

It doesn't require expertise to know that if you design a missile which is solely dependent on GPS it is pretty useless if GPS is not available, blocked or spoofed.

Any non-American child could figure that out.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<sPDPN.158298$TSTa.69462@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15818&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15818

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:10:55 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 14:59:34 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68734689
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> GPS is being blocked across swathes of Israel in order to disrupt
>>> missiles and drones, as tensions rise with Iran.
>>>
>>> IDF spokesman Rear Adm Daniel Hagari confirmed the country is using
>>> GPS blocking - which is sometimes referred to as "spoofing".
>>>
>>> The Israel Defense Forces also announced it was halting all leave
>>> for soldiers serving with combat units.
>>>
>>> </quotes>
>>>
>>> I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles
>>> relied solely on GPS for guidance.
>>
>> Oh you would, missile expert now are you ?
>
> It doesn't require expertise to know that if you design a missile which is solely dependent on GPS it is pretty useless if GPS is not available, blocked or spoofed.
>
> Any non-American child could figure that out.

Amateur speculation does no good so just STFUFO

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405003600.00001a8c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15821&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15821

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 00:36:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 23:36 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:10:55 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 14:59:34 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Oh you would, missile expert now are you ?
> >
> > It doesn't require expertise to know that if you design a missile
> > which is solely dependent on GPS it is pretty useless if GPS is not
> > available, blocked or spoofed.
> >
> > Any non-American child could figure that out.
> >

> Amateur speculation does no good so just STFUFO

How the fuck can it be speculation when it's fact you retard.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<b1JPN.608506$PuZ9.332541@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15823&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15823

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:06:54 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 02:06 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:10:55 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> It doesn't require expertise to know that if you design a missile
>>> which is solely dependent on GPS it is pretty useless if GPS is not
>>> available, blocked or spoofed.
>>>
>>> Any non-American child could figure that out.
>>>

>> Amateur speculation does no good so just STFUFO
>
> How the fuck can it be speculation when it's fact you retard.

You are speculating on the guidance system of Iranian missiles, are you
not, dumb fuck ?
Go ahead google quick see what you can come up with

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<uuocik$lhs$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15825&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15825

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 08:25:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 08:25 UTC

In article <b1JPN.608506$PuZ9.332541@fx11.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> How the fuck can it be speculation when it's fact you retard.

> You are speculating on the guidance system of Iranian missiles, are you
> not, dumb fuck ?
> Go ahead google quick see what you can come up with

Is there *one* topic on the face of the earth about which the fucking retard
does NOT claim expertise? Math, airplanes, submarines, and now missiles?

Funny how he is *always* exposed as a colossal idiot...

"Canceling infinities" is my personal favorite.

"Published author", LOL.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405115323.000073d5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15826&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15826

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:53:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:53 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:06:54 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:10:55 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Amateur speculation does no good so just STFUFO
> >
> > How the fuck can it be speculation when it's fact you retard.
> >

> You are speculating on the guidance system of Iranian missiles, are
> you not, dumb fuck ?

I said -

I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

Because it's fucking stupid to build missiles which rely solely on GPS. The targeted state can simply 'turn GPS off', block it or spoof it, and that makes its almost impossible for such a missile to find and hit its designated target.

It's just like trying to drive to a location in an unfamiliar city using GPS satnav when there is no GPS signal.

Anyone designing a missile system will know that, if they rely solely on GPS the enemy can render those missiles ineffective simply by blocking or spoofing GPS, so will make sure there's a secondary non-GPS target location mechanism.

It's just commonsense for fuck's sake you retard.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405121812.00003ac6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15829&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15829

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 12:18:12 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:18 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:24:53 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> The IDF have told Israelis not to panic buy, generators, food,
> essentials, or withdraw cash.
>
> I imagine many will see that as a sure sign they should.

And so it has come to pass -

https://english.elpais.com/international/2024-04-05/israelis-stockpile-goods-as-rumors-spread-of-imminent-iranian-retaliation-after-damascus-attack.html

<quote>

Israelis stockpile goods as rumors spread of imminent Iranian retaliation after Damascus attack

</quote>

"I can slaughter Jews if you want", sez The Happy Hitlerite (Re: Israel blocks GPS)

<uuondn$kt3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15830&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15830

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I can slaughter Jews if you want", sez The Happy Hitlerite (Re: Israel blocks GPS)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:31:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:31 UTC

In article <20240405121812.00003ac6@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<SKTPN.106740$Wbff.20281@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15834&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15834

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:18:16 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:18 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:06:54 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> How the fuck can it be speculation when it's fact you retard.
>>>

>> You are speculating on the guidance system of Iranian missiles, are
>> you not, dumb fuck ?
>
> I said -
>

> so will make sure there's a secondary non-GPS target location mechanism.
>
> It's just commonsense for fuck's sake you retard.

So, speculation, like I said.
So, STFUFO, like I requested.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<yRTPN.151432$_a1e.89501@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15835&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15835

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:25:23 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:25 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <b1JPN.608506$PuZ9.332541@fx11.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
>>> How the fuck can it be speculation when it's fact you retard.
>
>> You are speculating on the guidance system of Iranian missiles, are you
>> not, dumb fuck ?
>> Go ahead google quick see what you can come up with
>
> Is there *one* topic on the face of the earth about which the fucking retard
> does NOT claim expertise? Math, airplanes, submarines, and now missiles?
>
> Funny how he is *always* exposed as a colossal idiot...
>
> "Canceling infinities" is my personal favorite.
>
> "Published author", LOL.

Did he ever expose the topic he allegedly writes about ?
[Not that he can be believed if he did, short of doxing himself which
will never happen]

A delusional, obsessed [and racist] wingnut is always assumed to be lying.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<8lUPN.159691$m4d.92473@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15840&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15840

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:59:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:59 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:24:53 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> The IDF have told Israelis not to panic buy, generators, food,
>> essentials, or withdraw cash.
>>
>> I imagine many will see that as a sure sign they should.
>
> And so it has come to pass -
>
> https://english.elpais.com/international/2024-04-05/israelis-stockpile-goods-as-rumors-spread-of-imminent-iranian-retaliation-after-damascus-attack.html
>
> <quote>
>
> Israelis stockpile goods as rumors spread of imminent Iranian retaliation after Damascus attack
>
> </quote>

Oh wow Nastradumass, predicting people in a war zone will stockpile
essential goods ahead of a predicted attack, uncanny !

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405161139.00002121@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15843&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15843

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 16:11:39 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:11 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:25:23 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> A delusional, obsessed [and racist] wingnut is always assumed to be
> lying.

Says the delusional, obsessed and racist wingnut. Someone who pretends they aren't a third generation immigrant when providing the evidence that they are, who can barely make a post with including something which isn't a provable and demonstrable lie.

I am really not sure why you two cunts have such an issue with my being a published author, are so obsessed with that.

I am indeed a published author but, if I wasn't, it would be one of the most pointless things to have chosen to lie about.

It doesn't bother me that you don't believe me. That you have convinced yourself it is a lie, believe it is despite a complete lack of evidence, simply shows you are both fucked in the head trolls who will only believe what you want to believe.

Why would anyone believe either of you when you both demonstrate you believe and promote made-up fantasy and bullshit, have no care for whatever the truth may be ?

It doesn't harm me. It simply destroys your lack of credibility.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<uup54q$irb$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15844&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15844

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:25:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:25 UTC

In article <20240405161139.00002121@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I am indeed a published author

But you are an utterly stupid person, in addition to being a habitual
liar and a genocidal maniac.

Want to talk about "canceling infinities" again, fucktard? LOL. You
don't even understand the concept of a number. I doubt you've ever
graduated high-school.

Not that I have a problem with people who can't follow math, some
of them are more intelligent than me. But I do have a problem with
idiots who keep arguing about something which they can't understand,
and know nothing about.

There is no reason to believe that you're a published author.

> It doesn't bother me that you don't believe me.

Of course it does, which is why you're here, squealing like a
stuck pig, as in every previous time this "published author"
claim of yours came up.

Go fuck yourself, you sick, disgusting, evil creature.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405164227.000063e7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15846&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15846

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 16:42:27 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:42 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:18:16 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:06:54 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> You are speculating on the guidance system of Iranian missiles, are
> >> you not, dumb fuck ?
> >
> > I said -
> >

> > so will make sure there's a secondary non-GPS target location
> > mechanism.
> >
> > It's just commonsense for fuck's sake you retard.
>

> So, speculation, like I said.
> So, STFUFO, like I requested.

LOL. All I said was that I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

And I would be, as would most people.

Especially as Iran uses GPS blocking and spoofing herself, knows what the potential consequences are for missiles solely using GPS.

GPS blocking and spoofing in the Middle East has been going on for a very long time, many airlines have reported not being able to rely on it, have warned it endangers their flights. Israel, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria have all blocked or spoofed GPS. So have Ukraine and Russia, the US and China.

They aren't hard to build. I have one sitting in a drawer next to me, albeit not with any military usefulness.

It's so prevalent that every nation building weapons knows that it's utterly stupid to design missiles which rely solely on GPS. If it can't reach its target its not worth launching it, it's just throwing money down the pan.

People will build drones which rely solely on GPS to keep costs to a bare minimum, but even those will usually have a video feed in case there's no reliable GPS signal, it's blocked or spoofed.

No military spunking millions, even billions, on missiles which they need to hit enemy targets will. They will include inertial guidance, ground radar, and other systems which they perfected before GPS even became a thing.

So, yes, I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405164650.000005c6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15847&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15847

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 16:46:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:46 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:59:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:24:53 +0100
> > The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> The IDF have told Israelis not to panic buy, generators, food,
> >> essentials, or withdraw cash.
> >>
> >> I imagine many will see that as a sure sign they should.
> >
> > And so it has come to pass -
> >
> > https://english.elpais.com/international/2024-04-05/israelis-stockpile-goods-as-rumors-spread-of-imminent-iranian-retaliation-after-damascus-attack.html
> >
> > <quote>
> >
> > Israelis stockpile goods as rumors spread of imminent Iranian
> > retaliation after Damascus attack
> >
> > </quote>
> >

> Oh wow Nastradumass, predicting people in a war zone will stockpile
> essential goods ahead of a predicted attack, uncanny !

Obviously, which is why I said "I imagine many will see that as a sure sign they should".

Once again you are arguing that I was right, that it's not exactly hard to guess what the outcome would be.

Are you a professional contrarian or just an unbelievably retard troll ?

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<gzXPN.135051$5Hnd.77007@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15860&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15860

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:38:58 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 18:38 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:25:23 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> A delusional, obsessed [and racist] wingnut is always assumed to be
>> lying.
>

> I am really not sure why you two cunts have such an issue with my being a published author, are so obsessed with that.

He has brought it up a total of maybe 3 or 4 times, wow.
I personally missed the thread where you stated that and have said
nothing about it until now ,, I presume that must have been when you
guys were getting along like besties, before you were consumed with
murderous, anti jewish fervor.

> I am indeed a published author but, if I wasn't, it would be one of the most pointless things to have chosen to lie about.

I assume you lie unless proven otherwise, and pointless is the nature of
your game.
Since you are embarrassed to even give a clue to the topic, I am forced
to make an educated guess - "How to live celibate your entire life and
be happy".
Unfortunately for you, you achieved only half that goal because you are
one of the most miserable, humorless, complete waste of skin
motherfuckers I have ever come across, so maybe you should put a
revision of your "book" on the bucket list.

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<yBXPN.135052$5Hnd.11060@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15861&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15861

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:41:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 18:41 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:59:06 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> And so it has come to pass -
>>>
>>> https://english.elpais.com/international/2024-04-05/israelis-stockpile-goods-as-rumors-spread-of-imminent-iranian-retaliation-after-damascus-attack.html
>>>
>>> <quote>
>>>
>>> Israelis stockpile goods as rumors spread of imminent Iranian
>>> retaliation after Damascus attack
>>>
>>> </quote>
>>>

>> Oh wow Nastradumass, predicting people in a war zone will stockpile
>> essential goods ahead of a predicted attack, uncanny !
>
> Obviously,

"And so it has come to pass -"

LOL, Amazing hippy, how do you do it ?
Is your book about telepathy ??

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<NGXPN.159692$m4d.81283@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15862&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15862

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:46:59 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 18:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:18:16 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> I said -
>>>

>>> so will make sure there's a secondary non-GPS target location
>>> mechanism.
>>>
>>> It's just commonsense for fuck's sake you retard.
>>

>> So, speculation, like I said.
>> So, STFUFO, like I requested.
>
> LOL. All I said was that I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

I don't give a fuck about your anecdotes, speculation, or what you have
sitting in a drawer [GASP]

> So, yes, I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

Ok so then it shouldn't be too hard for you to describe this alternate
Iranian guidance system, go right ahead.

A star guidance app from the app store ?
Inertial guidance module from amazon ?
Homing pigeon strapped to the missile ?

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405221237.000027c9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15870&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15870

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:12:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:12 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:46:59 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ok so then it shouldn't be too hard for you to describe this
> alternate Iranian guidance system, go right ahead.

What do you think the Nazis used ?

What do you think planes use when GPS is not available, is being blocked or spoofed ?

What do you think US missiles use ?

How retarded are you if you believe it's GPS or nothing ?

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<23_PN.123799$Sf59.104564@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15872&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15872

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:29:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:29 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
? >
> How retarded are you if you believe it's GPS or nothing ?

Never said or even alluded to that, rocket scientist - Lay off the meds.

Fact is, you are speculating and as I said, does no good so STFUFO

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405224849.00001996@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15877&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15877

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:48:49 +0100
<20240405221237.000027c9@ntlworld.invalid>
<23_PN.123799$Sf59.104564@fx48.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:48 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:29:24 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Fact is, you are speculating and as I said, does no good so STFUFO

All this shit just because I said I would be surprised if Iran or anyone manufacturing missiles relied solely on GPS for guidance.

Wouldn't you be surprised if Iran or anyone manufactured a missile which relied solely on GPS ?

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405232613.00004b03@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15881&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15881

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 23:26:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:26 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:38:58 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> you are one of the most miserable, humorless ...

Humorless ? I found this hilarious -

<quote>

A first grade teacher in Canada explains to her class that she is an American. She shares the joys of being a part of the greatest country in the world, and asks her students to raise their hands if they are or want to be American too.

Not really knowing why but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like flashy fireworks.

There is, however, one exception. A girl named Kristen has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I am not an American." says Kristen

"Then", asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a proud Canadian," boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Kristen why she is a Canadian.

"Well, my mom and dad are Canadians, so I'm a Canadian too." The teacher is now angry.

"That’s no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

"Then," says Kristen, "I’d be an American."

</quotes>

Re: Israel blocks GPS

<20240405232744.00007a4d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15882&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15882

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 23:27:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:27 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:41:24 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:59:06 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Oh wow Nastradumass, predicting people in a war zone will stockpile
> >> essential goods ahead of a predicted attack, uncanny !
> >
> > Obviously,
>
> "And so it has come to pass -"
>
> LOL, Amazing hippy, how do you do it ?

You are confused that it's easy to predict the obvious when you say it's easy to predict the obvious ?

You really a the world's biggest retard.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Israel blocks GPS